Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out three more Madden NFL 10 screenshots. For the most part, they show off T.O. in his new Bills gear. Grabbed them from mysportsphotog twitpic page.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TheSaint92 @ 05/29/09 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacCats3428
Okay I have seen enough Cowboys screenshots, I want to see some shots of Steve Smith out jumping one of the Saints sorry CB's for a TD like he has done multiple times in his career. I wouldn't mind seeing DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart stiff-arming a Buc's player like they did 3-4 times in that great MNF game.
Wow, what a low blow dawg.

# 62 sportzbro @ 05/29/09 08:54 PM
still in love with the colored cleats.

good shots though

# 63 allen_denning @ 05/29/09 08:55 PM
dis year's madden looks awesome!

# 64 Lumalu @ 05/29/09 09:26 PM
Quite possibly the best looking NFL game I've seen.................ever.

# 65 SouthernBrick @ 05/29/09 10:18 PM
Nice screen shots. I've seen better but they were nice.

# 66 carolina_boi @ 05/29/09 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacCats3428
Okay I have seen enough Cowboys screenshots, I want to see some shots of Steve Smith out jumping one of the Saints sorry CB's for a TD like he has done multiple times in his career. I wouldn't mind seeing DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart stiff-arming a Buc's player like they did 3-4 times in that great MNF game.
hahah IM LOVEN IT ! DASS WHAT IM TALKEN ABOUT !

GO PANTHERS !!!!

# 67 carolina_boi @ 05/29/09 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
Wow, what a low blow dawg.
it is what it is bro !!

# 68 lolfalconsbeatu @ 05/30/09 01:32 AM
Honestly..I dont care about the clipping 1 bit....However.....

Is that a rocket catch I see?

# 69 permanent1 @ 05/30/09 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
Honestly..I dont care about the clipping 1 bit....However.....

Is that a rocket catch I see?

Well i don't care about clipping as long as i don't see it anywhere besides in replays if i see it during the actual game i am sorry but that should never ever happen, any GREAT game does not have clipping... especialy one that has tons of physical contact like this.

# 70 K_GUN @ 05/30/09 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Nice screen shots. I've seen better but they were nice.

just curious......when you say better...do you mean within madden 10 or another game all together?

if it's another game, I'd like to see them

# 71 gr18 @ 05/30/09 07:54 AM
Just to let people know;I played 2k5 the other day and during a replay saw arms through legs and weird football trajectory during replays.Clipping is definitely a very common thing.

# 72 TheWatcher @ 05/30/09 08:53 AM
Guys, just so you know... when I posted the clipping picture my intent wasn't to try and show that Madden has clipping and no other game does. I think we all know that practically all games have this. I just posted it because it looked humorous, nothing more.

# 73 Deegeezy @ 05/30/09 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
Well i don't care about clipping as long as i don't see it anywhere besides in replays if i see it during the actual game i am sorry but that should never ever happen, any GREAT game does not have clipping... especialy one that has tons of physical contact like this.
It would in a replay. Different frame rates.

# 74 MelMan1486 @ 05/30/09 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
Every game has some form of clipping... unless you know of a game that doesn't?

# 75 thmst30 @ 05/30/09 12:28 PM
That clipping doesn't bother me. As long as it's not like NBA Live where players would literally run through each other and pass the ball right through a defender's chests. THAT kind of clipping is unacceptable, this is nothing.

# 76 marcoyk @ 05/30/09 02:03 PM
This clipping is reminding of NBA 2K9 haha.

# 77 samfan8890 @ 06/02/09 01:51 AM
In the screen shots of the bills and cowboys, for Trent Edwards, it appears he is wearing a under shirt that goes down to his elbow area. Alot of players do this and it would be awesome if they put this in. Look at the one of Trent Edwards sort of in the background, it sure looks like he is. Any opinions?

Oh and here is what i am talking about if you don't get it.

# 78 tjizzle @ 06/02/09 01:53 AM
yeah i noticed its a nice addition, however this was confirmed at least a month ago though.

# 79 samfan8890 @ 06/02/09 01:55 AM
oh, sorry i just didn't see it anywhere on the forums but it's still great news to me!

# 80 ShimSham @ 06/02/09 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2k9
Get er done EA!
And all your credibility suddenly disappeared.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.