Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Revolutionary Create-A-School Feature Now Available at http://teambuilder.easports.com

June 1, 2009 – At Electronic Arts’ E3 press conference, EA SPORTS Senior Vice President Group General Manager, Steve Chiang, announced that TeamBuilder—one of the year’s most highly anticipated video game features—is now available for the first time at http://teambuilder.easports.com. TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. The teams created via the TeamBuilder web application will be available for use in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of NCAA Football 10 when the title hits shelves on July 14th. The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

First introduced in NCAA Football 2000 on the PlayStation, create-a-school has been a favorite feature of sports gamers for years. The PS2 version made its debut in NCAA Football 2003 and for the past three years, fans have anxiously awaited the next generation of create-a-school. The wait is now over, as EA SPORTS proudly presents the arrival of TeamBuilder, a revolution in create-a-school history.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable) and has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.

For more information about TeamBuilder and NCAA Football 10, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 BA2929 @ 06/01/09 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Can you log into EA Sports World? It looks like you are logged in, but it doesn't seem to have an EA Account name for you (it is showing up blank.. it should say "Welcome [account name]."

You should be able to create schools though.
I had this exact problem and when I was on the teambuilder home page it just said "Welcome (blank)". I then proceeded to go into my account and add an EA ID to my account. Then I logged back in to teambuilder and it said "Welcome (newly put in EA ID)" and it let me move into the create a team process when I clicked on Create Your Team. Maybe that's a fix to this problem or just a lucky guess that worked for me alone.

# 202 superjames1992 @ 06/01/09 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
update your Adobe Flash Player. if it's not automatically popping up and telling u to install it, then google it and install it. it worked for me once i did this
I already have Adobe Flash Player 10. The site works and I can view others' teams and such, but when I hit "Create New School" nothing happens, so I can't make a team.

# 203 Schreck11 @ 06/01/09 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
I already have Adobe Flash Player 10. The site works and I can view others' teams and such, but when I hit "Create New School" nothing happens, so I can't make a team.
That is the same exact problem I have.

# 204 boritter @ 06/01/09 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
if the pre-set roster for the teams that show up on TeamBuilder roster page are in fact final, I'll have a lot of work to do for Texas Tech to get them correct.
Same goes for the CU roster. I thought the new roster guy was supposed to be better? All they did with CU was change the class from last year.

# 205 madskills291 @ 06/01/09 10:13 PM
if these are the real player ratings im not buying this game..

# 206 zoltranite @ 06/01/09 10:14 PM
FOR ALL THOSE WHO CREATED SCHOOLS WONT SAVE!

I logged into easportsworld.com on another internet tab and then I fooled around with this avatar thing, and the I went to the tab that I had TeamBuilder on and I hit save in the top right of the screen and like magic it worked. (you probably dont have to mess around with your avatar, but i was just telling you what I did.) Hope that works for you guys.

# 207 amoore0192 @ 06/01/09 10:45 PM
I cant even log into easportsworld.com. Idk what the problem is, Ive used my x-box live gamer tag, and created 4 new accounts and nothing works. Im getting ready to lose my mind if I cant figure this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 208 zoltranite @ 06/01/09 10:48 PM
man... now I cant change the color of my cuff of my alt away jersey...

# 209 madskills291 @ 06/01/09 11:05 PM
these ratings are terrible..i HOPE they arent final

# 210 gametime25 @ 06/02/09 12:30 AM
I created a team twice, but it never saves. I pressed save twice, but my school wasn't on there when I checked back.

# 211 olemiss86 @ 06/02/09 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmac1016
No, I'm talking about the helmet in the game for Ole Miss.

YES!!!!! OMT the facemasks for Ole Miss need to be fixed. They are the navy blue color of our helmets. Not black. Besides that, everything looks good.

# 212 UtahUtes32 @ 06/02/09 12:36 AM
i know it's a beta, but....i just spent 4 hours creating Utah 04' and saved it twice, and it doesn't show up. that sucks

# 213 texbuk84 @ 06/02/09 06:33 AM
cool

# 214 vrabbit @ 06/02/09 11:39 AM
kinda sucks that your away and alternate away jerserys both have to be white

# 215 OMT @ 06/02/09 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
OMT, did you get a chance to check on this?
Yeah.. the uniform renders on the web app aren't the same as in game (the stripes are, but not the actual jersey and pants). These will also change position based on the player body.

It does look a lot better in game than on the web. In the future I want to get a real 3-D player model in the web app.

# 216 Mr.305 @ 06/02/09 01:29 PM
Y CAN I NOT PUT DREADS ON MY PLAYERS... MORE THAN HALF OF THE PLAYERS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAVE DREADS, BUT I HAVE YET 2 C DEM ON ANY OF THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES ON THE NEXT GEN CONSULES.... > FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 217 DubTrey1 @ 06/02/09 03:35 PM
I found mine by searching for my gamertag... otherwise it does not appear to be showing up... and it's set to public.

# 218 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 06/02/09 04:20 PM
I jus got done on the teambuilder site N it was amazing...the only thing I didn't like was that u can't have two cleat n sock colors...have they said anything about changing that?

# 219 dstubb @ 06/03/09 07:11 PM
so I created a team that is ohio-based...but when I search for ohio teams on an unlogged-in computer it doesn't show up...do I need to do something to make my team public?

# 220 robz33 @ 06/03/09 08:58 PM
how do i remove the white from behind my logos?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.