Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Revolutionary Create-A-School Feature Now Available at http://teambuilder.easports.com

June 1, 2009 – At Electronic Arts’ E3 press conference, EA SPORTS Senior Vice President Group General Manager, Steve Chiang, announced that TeamBuilder—one of the year’s most highly anticipated video game features—is now available for the first time at http://teambuilder.easports.com. TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. The teams created via the TeamBuilder web application will be available for use in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of NCAA Football 10 when the title hits shelves on July 14th. The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

First introduced in NCAA Football 2000 on the PlayStation, create-a-school has been a favorite feature of sports gamers for years. The PS2 version made its debut in NCAA Football 2003 and for the past three years, fans have anxiously awaited the next generation of create-a-school. The wait is now over, as EA SPORTS proudly presents the arrival of TeamBuilder, a revolution in create-a-school history.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable) and has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.

For more information about TeamBuilder and NCAA Football 10, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 J-Unit40 @ 06/01/09 03:58 PM
I cannot wait to dig into this tonight!

It sounds like you and the boys did good work with this Adam (OMT).

Thanks.

# 162 DJncsu13 @ 06/01/09 04:00 PM
is there anyway to change position of the players? I know you can edit ratings etc to make them a stronger position, but if I have a SS that I want to be a RB, how do you do it?

# 163 prowler @ 06/01/09 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Is the CAS in the PS3/360 gonna be like this? or is it just gonna be another generic CAS template?
This IS the CAS for PS3/360

# 164 superjames1992 @ 06/01/09 04:15 PM
Argh, I can't get this to work!

You hit "Create New School", right? I keep on hitting that, but it's not doing anything!

# 165 MrOctober430 @ 06/01/09 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This IS the CAS for PS3/360
ah weak! this takes too long :cry:

# 166 Saints21 @ 06/01/09 04:24 PM
Question:

How do I change the stripes on the side of the jerseys?? I cant find the option to do it !!

# 167 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 06/01/09 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Dude, I LOVE your primaries. I do think the flag on your logo should be some color other than white. But other than that, great job.
Thanks, it didn't save at 1st so i had to do it again. I'll change the flag color to either black or red and see how it looks. I will be making alot more so just search kng23rich for author. I would like to here peoples opinions.

# 168 rollinphat @ 06/01/09 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
yes, they have white and blue in the game.
thanks a lot. I can't wait to try the website out myself

# 169 rwk2009 @ 06/01/09 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Argh, I can't get this to work!

You hit "Create New School", right? I keep on hitting that, but it's not doing anything!

I'm having the same problem.

# 170 marcoyk @ 06/01/09 04:34 PM
NICE I'm really liking the ratings of the UNC players. Marvin Austin is a 94! YEEE!!!

# 171 adamcsay @ 06/01/09 04:44 PM
got bored and created the packers.

stopped at the jersey/field creation so the ratings/rosters aren't complete, but it's a pretty accurate replication of the team if i do say so myself.

# 172 RW Nole @ 06/01/09 05:05 PM
OMT, can you change the colors of the generic logos? I tried to use one provided on the site but I can't change the color.

# 173 OMT @ 06/01/09 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints21
Question:

How do I change the stripes on the side of the jerseys?? I cant find the option to do it !!
We don't differentiate between stripes on the front and sides (or the back for that matter). Each stripe style applies to the whole jersey.

# 174 rwk2009 @ 06/01/09 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We don't differentiate between stripes on the front and sides (or the back for that matter). Each stripe style applies to the whole jersey.
Do you have any explanation as to why it doesn't change when I click on create new school, or create your school?

Neither button does anything. I'm using Mozilla firefox, but it isn't working in internet explorer either

# 175 G-Rapid Da Don @ 06/01/09 05:07 PM
how do you edit colors on the jersey????

# 176 marcoyk @ 06/01/09 05:09 PM
Wow I can't wait to ball it up in UNC's navy blue jerseys and pants.

# 177 Gmac1016 @ 06/01/09 05:13 PM
OMT,

The facemask on the Ole Miss helmet is black. Is it this way in the game? Or is it the correct navy color?

And a side note- the gameplan video has the Ole Miss crowd wearing navy when it should be red.

# 178 triplela @ 06/01/09 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
It is because I don't have any hi resolution logos for them. The logos we use on PS2 are exported to 64x64, and that's all we have (I don't know what happened to the originals from when we added the team 5 years ago).
Ok..it's disappointing that they didn't make the cut, but this is after all a "create a school" so I'll just create them. I was just curious about their absence. Teambuilder is going to be a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for the reply, OMT.

# 179 coke89 @ 06/01/09 05:33 PM
anybody have a good logo that the minnesota vikings have on the side of their helmets?? It would be greatly appreciated

# 180 yanek27 @ 06/01/09 05:38 PM
For the field only your primary logo can be in the center? I thought we had the option to choose but I guess not. Otherwise, this still is the best, my heart is still pumping wildly with excitement.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.