Home
Madden 2010 News Post

This was just confirmed in the E3 press conference.

Check out the official website for more details.

Quote:
"Madden NFL fans...you asked for it, and now you got it - Online Franchise comes to Madden NFL 10. Compete in leagues of 32 teams, featuring real NFL scheduling, to find out who owns the virtual gridiron.

Announced on stage at the EA E3 2009 press conference, Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise features a robust feature set, including live drafts, player transactions, league message boards, and more - all manageable from your console, remotely through a web browser, or via a custom iPod Touch Application. Your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise is always just a click away.

Don't worry about being tied to your console for your upcoming Online Franchise live draft. You and your friends can all participate simultaneously from your game console or online, via an Internet connection and web browser. Set your depth chart while waiting in line at the grocery store, and it will automatically be updated for your next game. Have access to your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise 24/7, 365.

Online Franchise is exclusive to the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 versions of Madden NFL 10, which will be available in stores on August 14th."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 481 TyghtWork @ 06/08/09 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
If it's Online Franchise to take the place of league daddy then it's another Online League like Autumn Wind said dude you just ethered yourself. Also contrary to your statement most Online Franchises are not going to have 32 players so having the computer use some basic form of Cap or Trade Logic to manage the CPU controlled teams is essential. No one is being hard at this point, we are commenting on the confirmed aspects of the Online Franchise. When we get an official word that they are working to rectify this stuff we will chill out.
No he said it "broken". How can something be broken, that do what you want it to do? No its not the way alot of us would like it to be. But, its 10X better then what we have.

What leagues are you in? We have 6, 32 teams leagues at http://ps3onlinemaddenleagues.com/. Its alot more on leaguedaddy,and some here at OS. I like it better this way, then to try and put everything in and nothing works. Then we have to stay with what we have now. So you let me know? Online Leagues(Franchise) to where you can trade and draft, that works. Or have a cap and trade logic that dont?

Let me know

Did you see my 1st post b4 his?

Quote:
no i dont think so. It looks like OF is a updated online leagues from madden 09. but, well find out soon.

# 482 bgdave39 @ 06/08/09 04:17 PM
It's basically "Online LEAGUE" with the added ability of having a draft and rolling over into next season. While I would be ecstatic to see an actual "Online FRANCHISE" with trades, contracts, salary cap, etc... it still beats the hell out of using LD, so in that alone... I am thankful. There's still a lot of development time left, so this thing could still change dramatically by the time we see it in August, so no since getting into a pisssy mood over this early build. I am sure they are probably working on it, but they can't come out and say that it will be there until it is done and they are 100% sure. Else all the drama queens at OS will fly off the handle if they say caps and trade logic will be there and then it's not in the game.

On to other things rather than kicking the same dead horse. Anyone heard anything on in season scouting? Since theirs a draft, I assume there is some way to scout during the season?

Also, I assume players will retire and that might be your only need to fill spots with no contracts? Players will retire right?

# 483 TyghtWork @ 06/08/09 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgdave39
It's basically "Online LEAGUE" with the added ability of having a draft and rolling over into next season. While I would be ecstatic to see an actual "Online FRANCHISE" with trades, contracts, salary cap, etc... it still beats the hell out of using LD, so in that alone... I am thankful. There's still a lot of development time left, so this thing could still change dramatically by the time we see it in August, so no since getting into a pisssy mood over this early build. I am sure they are probably working on it, but they can't come out and say that it will be there until it is done and they are 100% sure. Else all the drama queens at OS will fly off the handle if they say caps and trade logic will be there and then it's not in the game.

On to other things rather than kicking the same dead horse. Anyone heard anything on in season scouting? Since theirs a draft, I assume there is some way to scout during the season?

Also, I assume players will retire and that might be your only need to fill spots with no contracts? Players will retire right?
Thats all i was saying, but add that to the Q&A.

# 484 HealyMonster @ 06/08/09 04:23 PM
Quote:
You can post this same comment in every thread on this forum, so why do it here?
Why is every other post in this thread from you, yet you have not contributed tot he conversation what so ever. All you are posting is your cute little one line responses or 1 word responses padding your post count.

Also in response to what you said to me, I was responding directly to what someone wrote therefore I dont know why you would think it should be said in every thread. It was a direct response, mind your own business.

# 485 HealyMonster @ 06/08/09 05:13 PM
Quote:
Probably because I care about the issue. 62 pages and every other thread from me? Little overboard aren't we. You attacked the guy for doing what everyone on these boards does and that's post their feelings. I wasn't trying to pad a post count. I was trying to get an answer. "Cute little one line responses"LOL you must love my style....

Also how have you contributed?
PLease re-read what I posted, I dont think I attacked the guy. In any case Im not going to get in a flame war with you, keep posting the way you are you will eventually smoke yourself out. Its all good bro.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.