Home
Madden 2010 News Post

This was just confirmed in the E3 press conference.

Check out the official website for more details.

Quote:
"Madden NFL fans...you asked for it, and now you got it - Online Franchise comes to Madden NFL 10. Compete in leagues of 32 teams, featuring real NFL scheduling, to find out who owns the virtual gridiron.

Announced on stage at the EA E3 2009 press conference, Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise features a robust feature set, including live drafts, player transactions, league message boards, and more - all manageable from your console, remotely through a web browser, or via a custom iPod Touch Application. Your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise is always just a click away.

Don't worry about being tied to your console for your upcoming Online Franchise live draft. You and your friends can all participate simultaneously from your game console or online, via an Internet connection and web browser. Set your depth chart while waiting in line at the grocery store, and it will automatically be updated for your next game. Have access to your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise 24/7, 365.

Online Franchise is exclusive to the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 versions of Madden NFL 10, which will be available in stores on August 14th."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 AndyBernard @ 06/01/09 06:01 PM
any news for non online franchise players?

# 42 Cusefan @ 06/01/09 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
na bro just get an itouch ..thats what i was planning to do anyway
you speak good words, I will listen

# 43 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/01/09 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces15
Anybody notice the 2K5-like rendering of the fans, and the presentation aspects? Looked so damn good....
Ya looks like 2k5 but better. Now 2k5 fans can finally rest now that madden is finally looking like 2k5 did 5 years ago.

# 44 tjizzle @ 06/01/09 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
I'm wondering though,are there any CPU controlled teams or does it have to be all human players?

in the pics on the madden site it shows that some teams are cpu and some are human controlled, so it doesn't have to be 32 humans.

# 45 Candyman5 @ 06/01/09 06:02 PM
I call Vikings

# 46 TDKing @ 06/01/09 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
We need more info!

Has the E3 Online Franchise trailer found its way online yet?
+1

# 47 I Peench @ 06/01/09 06:03 PM
We've got a 16 man sim league only! Looking for two more guys who are very dedicated, mature, and sim! Need a Colts and a Bengals!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ise-360-a.html

# 48 djKianoosh @ 06/01/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
in the pics on the madden site it shows that some teams are cpu and some are human controlled, so it doesn't have to be 32 humans.
on the flip side, I hope we're able to create a 1-player franchise so we can use the web-based tools at least...

# 49 droopizzle34 @ 06/01/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
THIS IS GONNA BE SICK!! SOMEBODY PM ME ABOUT A LEAGUE,I WANT THE TITANS!!!

# 50 riqmoney @ 06/01/09 06:04 PM
i am a lurker,,, but this right here is bringing me out !!! just wow!!!!

# 51 cam21224 @ 06/01/09 06:05 PM
EA will definately get my 65 dollars plus tax this year, and this time it's going to be worth every penny.

Thank you ever so much Ian and Co.

Salute the devs(their our real soldiers) well at least for August and the rest of the Football season to come.

I can't wait to see what these guys can do to Madden 11 next year, I also can't wait until August to get Madden 10. I will try though but if I can't Ea once it goes gold im coming to rob yall. J/K

# 52 tjizzle @ 06/01/09 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
We've got a 16 man sim league only! Looking for two more guys who are very dedicated, mature, and sim! Need a Colts and a Bengals!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ise-360-a.html

let me in il take the colts, my favourite team

# 53 Colladie @ 06/01/09 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
We do need a lot more info. As great of an addition this is, I have been disappointed with today. It was basically confirmed about a week ago that it was going to be online franchise, which led to the likely mobile app as well. I was hoping to see more than just this, even though it is amazing don't get me wrong.
Wait for the impressions from the E3 demo in the following days by all the major gaming websites. Jeez guys, do you realize that E3 is week long.

# 54 Sauk @ 06/01/09 06:07 PM
will the franchise be fixed, finally?

Will stats and player participation be fixed, finally?

Do we need 32 human teams or can it be 1 human, 31 cpu teams?

How in depth will the website be with stats and what not?

# 55 SouthernBrick @ 06/01/09 06:07 PM
Nice. Very impressed.

# 56 kwpit79 @ 06/01/09 06:11 PM
Online Franchise is cool and all, but is that all the info we're getting from the E3 conference? I thought a lot of the details would be released then, with Ian, Donny et al, talking about it, not some 35 second video.

# 57 Altimus @ 06/01/09 06:12 PM
Yeah, there's an APP for that. Awesome.

# 58 trentrud @ 06/01/09 06:12 PM
We can do the drafts from the web!

Quote:
Don't worry about being tied to your console for your upcoming Online Franchise live draft. You and your friends can all participate simultaneously from your game console or online, via an Internet connection and web browser. Set your depth chart while waiting in line at the grocery store, and it will automatically be updated for your next game. Have access to your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise 24/7, 365.

# 59 riqmoney @ 06/01/09 06:12 PM
i will be putting my 64 dollars down today at ebgames !!!

# 60 Scala @ 06/01/09 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djKianoosh
on the flip side, I hope we're able to create a 1-player franchise so we can use the web-based tools at least...
I hope too...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.