Home
Grand Slam Tennis News Post

IGN has posted a new E3 09 Demo Footage video of Grand Slam Tennis.

Game: Grand Slam TennisReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: WiiVotes for game: 1 - View All
Grand Slam Tennis Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Methlab @ 06/05/09 09:41 AM
Is Grand Slam Tennis only for Wii or is it going to release on other platforms? I thought I read where it would be, but I am not sure.

# 2 Tigerman23 @ 06/05/09 03:27 PM
I'd like to see some footage of how it looks on the real consoles. I'm thinking I might get it later in the year if it turns out to be good.

# 3 Methlab @ 06/05/09 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerman23
I'd like to see some footage of how it looks on the real consoles. I'm thinking I might get it later in the year if it turns out to be good.
Me too..definitley. I'm a tennis nut, and this game could be awesome.

# 4 lnin0 @ 06/07/09 01:16 PM
I like the art style they used for this game, I hope they keep it for the 360/PS3. Not a fan of motion controls so won't mind seeing controls mapped to a real controller. Hope they get a good mix of gameplay down with it though - VirtuaTennis is too simple and TopSpin3 too sim.

# 5 cocobee @ 06/08/09 09:58 PM
IGN just gave it an 8.5! Is anyone besides me picking this up tomorrow and is excited about it?

# 6 gbx34 @ 06/08/09 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobee
IGN just gave it an 8.5! Is anyone besides me picking this up tomorrow and is excited about it?
YES! I am going to to pick this up with TW10.

I almost stop reading the IGN review when it said its not going to win any Best Sports Game awards during our end-of-the-year ceremonies.

# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/08/09 11:02 PM
I can't wait to pick this up tomorrow along with TW10. I wish the wii had demo's of there games like ps3 and 360 but, oh well.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.