Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Chase has just posted this postgame video from Madden NFL 10.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ChaseB @ 06/03/09 11:41 AM
Correct.

# 42 Brandwin @ 06/03/09 11:52 AM
Nice. I wonder if it's going to be on par with MLB The Show as far as presentation?

# 43 md0t @ 06/03/09 11:55 AM
Mannnn I wish these guys made NCAA as well

# 44 ChaseB @ 06/03/09 12:00 PM
I may have been messing around with the uniforms before the game to mix and match them rather than picking, home, away, alt.

# 45 Palo20 @ 06/03/09 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Liked what I saw except one thing. And I think everyone knows what it is. I think I'm just done talking about it and will just accept what it is. Those DE's against the shotgun need to be exploding up the field. They come out of the stance too slow. No jump. They should be lunging forward.
LB, have you noticed how weird the shotgun formation is? The HB is too far away from the QB, over the tackle and the QB looks too far back (about 6 yards). Did this ever come up?

# 46 pfunk880 @ 06/03/09 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
maybe they ran a few plays and simmed the rest
Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Thanks for the videos, Chase! Definitely looking like a huge step forward for EA.

# 47 RaiderKtulu @ 06/03/09 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I may have been messing around with the uniforms before the game to mix and match them rather than picking, home, away, alt.
You realize that means you're entirely to blame for the helmet controversy then, right?

If you'd have picked a non-weird combination, we wouldn't be whining. :P

# 48 pfunk880 @ 06/03/09 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
LB, have you noticed how weird the shotgun formation is? The HB is too far away from the QB, over the tackle and the QB looks too far back (about 6 yards). Did this ever come up?
I don't think it's all that bad. Best images I could find:

The QB might be just slightly too far behind the LOS. If the HB is too far from the QB, it's not by much.

# 49 BigD @ 06/03/09 12:34 PM
Outstanding! Really looking forward to Madden this year!

# 50 statum71 @ 06/03/09 12:49 PM
Man I'm really digging how the camera lens are wet. Almost makes me wanna put on a rain coat.

COME ON AUGUSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 51 ChuckaLuk @ 06/03/09 12:54 PM
pastapadre has a **** load of gameplay vids of madden 10 and ncaa 10 just got posted yall..

# 52 mKoz26 @ 06/03/09 01:10 PM
I'm no longer buying this game... the Bears were losing 21-0 to the Jags, meaning they missed the whole "teams play to their strengths" thing.

# 53 LBzrule @ 06/03/09 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Hmmm maybe this could be a solution if they can't speed the DE's up, truncate the QB and HB alignment. I'd settle for that. QB should be no deeper than 5 yds, with the HB at around 4.5 yards.

# 54 Moegames @ 06/03/09 01:28 PM
this is the year guys... august cant come quick enough..im not expecting the game to be perfect. 2k5 was not perfect by any means... the thing is, this year madden will be fun and exciting to play with the tweaked gameplay and the much needed presentation..that right there will keep me content just as long as there arent any glarring bugs that cant be fixed...even if there are some bugs that need to be fixed..there's a good chance it can be fixed via patch..so im keeping very optimistic this year and im very pumped..

This seems to be the benefit of dev's interacting with their core gamers as they do in these forums...its paying off

# 55 LBzrule @ 06/03/09 01:36 PM
Nahhh, dammit, the QB is where he needs to be. The DE's are just too damn slow. At this point I don't think anything will be done about it.

# 56 Southpaw29 @ 06/03/09 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
I don't think it's all that bad. Best images I could find:
I gotta admit, I tripped on this pic, thought it was in-game for a bit lol

# 57 Palo20 @ 06/03/09 02:00 PM
Well the shotgun formation definitely looks different from past games and the QB is definitely 6 yards deep. Might not fix the DE issue but I still think it should be fixed.

# 58 riichiieriich @ 06/03/09 02:26 PM
The Jaguars changed their helmet color? Or are those alternate jersey's?

# 59 Deegeezy @ 06/03/09 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riichiieriich
The Jaguars changed their helmet color? Or are those alternate jersey's?
The Jags have new jerseys and yes the helmet color is now this metallic looking teal color. It sort of fades from teel to black depending on the angle you look at it. I forgot what the name of the stuff they used is to give it that effect though.

# 60 blitzkrieger @ 06/03/09 04:41 PM
Something tells me Madden fans and 2K fans may finally find common ground with a Football game.... That in itself is quite an accomplishment fro Ian and crew ... lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.