Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out this new Madden NFL 10 video, showing off The Extra Point Halftime Report.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Deegeezy @ 06/03/09 08:31 PM
Another thing that MIGHT make the highlights okay without commentary besides music...slow motion.

# 162 whoady4shoady @ 06/03/09 08:34 PM
That was awful and painful to watch.

# 163 berad88 @ 06/03/09 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Dude, did you even READ these posts...people have spelled out VERY clearly what is missing or wrong with the half-time show!!!

I did and a few people did suggest things but most people said oh my got that sucks, or something similar to that without taking the time to explain how it could be improved.

Honestly I do not know how a half time show could be improved without being boring so that is why I suggested that people supply better feedback.

Moving on...

Some interesting ideas positive and negative include:

Scores from around the league would be great.

We see highlights on sunday halftime shows in real life
highlights from around the league would be odd because cpu vs cpu games are simmed so any highlights of a simmed game would just be made up.

# 164 jdr4693 @ 06/03/09 08:46 PM
Why can't the madden team ever get things right. I also don't underrstand why in the cutscenes the play call screen is blocking things like talking on the phone. Also I noticed in one vid with 2 players playing both play call screens were blocking the injured player gettiong taken away on the cart. Whats the point of putting it in the game if the cut scenes are being BLOCKED by the play call screens. C'mon EA.

# 165 Cusefan @ 06/03/09 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankbl
Where have you been for the last 5 years? This has been happening since 2005. EA promises us the world, only to underdeliver with the final product. I am sick of it.
you really do not know what you are talking about it. Madden 2005 was amazing, many regard it as the best Football game ever. While the past few years have sucked, The guy behind those crappy madden Games is no longer at EA.

And why Does everyone blame EA? EA is the Publisher, Tiburon is the developer, EA does not make the game, Tiburon does.

And If you are sick of it, Do not buy. I could seriously care less. I see the Strides Madden has made, and it looks a hell of alot better than 09 did.

# 166 eagles410 @ 06/03/09 08:56 PM
this message is per IAN CUMMINGS twitter- @Bgamer90 os peeps don't like a lot of things. We will talk about everything when we get back...hard to comment now.

# 167 kcq71 @ 06/03/09 08:57 PM
That was dreadful

# 168 eagles410 @ 06/03/09 08:57 PM
does everyone understand there not finished yet? They cant release everything..

# 169 spankdatazz22 @ 06/03/09 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
you really do not know what you are talking about it. Madden 2005 was amazing, many regard it as the best Football game ever. While the past few years have sucked, The guy behind those crappy madden Games is no longer at EA.
All of Madden's problems are one man's fault lol? Ortiz deserves blame, but can't believe some of you try to pin it ALL on him - that's ridiculous. Madden, NBA Live, FIFA, Tiger, etc. - they all stumbled out of the box when they went next gen.

# 170 eagles410 @ 06/03/09 09:04 PM
they still have 2 months to add new things...also in Ians twitter he said there would be a bunch of DLC content including highlights of games around the league during the extra point...said they did initially added it but it a bugs that need to be fixed. Expect DLC additions

# 171 DGuinta1 @ 06/03/09 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles410
they still have 2 months to add new things...also in Ians twitter he said there would be a bunch of DLC content including highlights of games around the league during the extra point...said they did initially added it but it a bugs that need to be fixed. Expect DLC additions
Free DLC?

# 172 TheWatcher @ 06/03/09 09:09 PM
Quote:
They do not have two months to add new things. The game closes up production in late June (that's only a few weeks away). And at this stage, they will simply be putting on finishing touches.

# 173 kcq71 @ 06/03/09 09:09 PM
Why did the Broncos running back(#21) fall down after being barely tackled.NFL running backs do not go down that easy.Also QB thre into triple coverage To me the QB has to much time in the pocket.NFL games Ive attended the QB pursuit is relentless

# 174 eagles410 @ 06/03/09 09:10 PM
Why does everyone talk mad sh*t.....but will be in line at the midnight release of madden Aug 14 with there reserve gamestop receipt wearing there favorite NFL jersey... dont talk smack then be the hipocrite and still purchase the game. Thats a FAKE man...not even a man...thats a female trait.

# 175 jdr4693 @ 06/03/09 09:10 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE CUT SCENES ARE BEING BLOCKED BY THE PLAY CALLING SCREENS DURING GAMEPLAY???

# 176 eagles410 @ 06/03/09 09:19 PM
but youll be there aug 14th wont you? Exactly......... just get inline and grab ya copy

# 177 carolina_boi @ 06/03/09 09:20 PM
str8 to the point... THE HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED !!!! The best part about it all was when the players and the coach where headed backstage haha, it was just .....boring, it sucked. They couldve showed a lil halftime show with cheerleaders or fireworks or fans getting up and going to conccesion stands or somthing. They couldve presented the highlights in a more appealing way.

But hey.. it is better than NOTHING !??

# 178 eagles410 @ 06/03/09 09:24 PM
exactly all the people complaining...can i have your gamertag please so i can look at your acheivements come aug 14....I gaurantee yall doing all this complaining but will still grab it....leave your gamertags please

# 179 thmst30 @ 06/03/09 09:26 PM
Quote:
Why does everyone talk mad sh*t.....but will be in line at the midnight release of madden Aug 14 with there reserve gamestop receipt wearing there favorite NFL jersey... dont talk smack then be the hipocrite and still purchase the game. Thats a FAKE man...not even a man...thats a female trait.
Quote:
but youll be there aug 14th wont you? Exactly......... just get inline and grab ya copy
Quote:
exactly all the people complaining...can i have your gamertag please so i can look at your acheivements come aug 14....I gaurantee yall doing all this complaining but will still grab it....leave your gamertags please
Would you like to post that again and re-word it for the 4th time?

# 180 SkinsBoYee @ 06/03/09 09:29 PM
Agree with alot that has already been said here. A vast improvement over what was offered in 2009 as far as halftime show, but still far behind in what we are expecting. The canned script is almost chalkboard finger nail scratching. How about liven things up a bit with somethings that we can't read for ourselves...just put some gusto into it. The biggest problem with 09 was BOREDOM. Don't make the same mistake...we are not playing this game to be put to sleep.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.