Home
FIFA 10 News Post

EA just sent us the fact sheet for FIFA Soccer 10.

Quote:
"On the heels of winning 25 international gaming awards with FIFA Soccer 09, the top-selling soccer franchise from EA SPORTS™ is surpassed with FIFA Soccer 10. Responding to consumer feedback from more than 275 million online games played, FIFA Soccer 10 refines an already potent game engine, focusing on what matter most to fans.

An advanced FIFA Soccer 10 features core gameplay refinements based on responsiveness and intelligence, plus a completely overhauled Manager Mode that includes more than 50 major improvements. These enhancements and more deliver a new standard for authenticity, as FIFA Soccer 10 continues to set the benchmark in both innovations and gameplay as the most complete simulation of soccer."

Read the entire fact sheet, right here.

FIFA Soccer 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA Soccer 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FIFA Soccer 10Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA Soccer 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tigerman23 @ 06/08/09 03:37 PM
I'm disappointed that it's still called "FIFA Soccer '10" rather than just "FIFA '10". But those specs seem like quite an improvement. I just pawned off my FIFA '09 a few weeks ago to make way for '10.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.