Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Here is another video from NCAA Football 10. 3 and out for Bama, missing a wide open receiver down the middle of the field on 3rd down. Va. Tech starts their drive.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Happyvally74 @ 06/09/09 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
it looks nothing like 09 i didn't like that game. hearing what they did and actually feeling the differences while playing are worlds apart
Well we must be watching different videos. have you felt the differences yet? I sure haven't. Pastapadre played this game at E3 and he quotes that the game had a very similar feel to 09. If you didn't like 09 (I personally did), then I wouldn't pre-order anything yet.

# 42 moylan1234 @ 06/09/09 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
Well we must be watching different videos. have you felt the differences yet? I sure haven't. Pastapadre played this game at E3 and he quotes that the game had a very similar feel to 09. If you didn't like 09 (I personally did), then I wouldn't pre-order anything yet.
right but in the next sentence he stated the AI was much improved which to me was the biggest issue with 09 and then when he raised the difficulty up he noticed even more improvement. also said it was one of his most anticipated games of the year. I just love how people take a fraction of what someone says and forget about everything else because it doesn't help their argument.

BTW pasta also said he couldn't find the pump up the crowd button and recent vids have shown that it hasn't moved from last year so i'm not sure how much I trust that source anyway.

# 43 moylan1234 @ 06/09/09 05:08 PM
if you can't see the difference than i just feel sorry for you

# 44 sportzbro @ 06/09/09 05:10 PM
boucher, apparently we need our eyes checked

# 45 moylan1234 @ 06/09/09 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
boucher, apparently we need our eyes checked
yes and your head examined for continuing to post about a game you feel is so lacking

# 46 marcoyk @ 06/09/09 09:17 PM
Ewww I hate that you can make your entire defense fly to one side of the field. I haven't seen that yet in real football. I'm honestly not impressed by what I'm seeing in these videos. Regardless I'll still be buying this game as soon as possible haha.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.