Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Check them out, we've posted the uniforms from every team in NCAA Football 10. Some of them are a little out of order, as I had some issues uploading them.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 GigemAGGIES13 @ 06/13/09 12:31 PM
Great job getting all these screenshots!

And it looks like I'll actually be able to play with A&M online this year. These rosters and ratings are comical.

# 22 legendkiller5 @ 06/13/09 12:36 PM

This made my morning. I'm surprised EA was able to put in Mizzou's (and Wake's) gold tops since they had only been worn once, but good stuff, EA

# 23 yanks26ngoin @ 06/13/09 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
You must not be paying attention to the roster debacle news.
Actually, Michigans rosters are correct. The reason why Michigan is is a B+ overall is because the defense is an A-. The defense is right, IMO. Mike Martin is an absolute beast. He cam in with alot of hype, and he didnt dissapoint. Brandon Graham is arguably the best DE in the country. Donovan Warren and Boubacar(Boo Boo) Cissoko are very good also. Justin Turner and Will Campbell were both 5* defensive recruits for Michigan, and are both very good.

Michigans offense is rated a B. Maybe it should be a B-. But, Michigan has, hands down, the fastest QB in college football, in Denard Robinson. Sadly, EA totally whiffed on his speed. Tate Forcier is fast and has a great arm. By reading all the evaluations on him, he would have been a top 5 QB if he was taller. For god sake, he had the 2nd most scholarship offers among QB's. Michigan also returns Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown, who should both have big years. They also return another RB in Michael Shaw who did pretty good last year. They return Greg Matthews, who is pretty good. Martavious Odoms is very quick, he just needs to hold on to the ball, catching wise and returning wise. Michigan also returns the whole starting OL from last season.

# 24 tyler741 @ 06/13/09 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Actually, Michigans rosters are correct. The reason why Michigan is is a B+ overall is because the defense is an A-. The defense is right, IMO. Mike Martin is an absolute beast. He cam in with alot of hype, and he didnt dissapoint. Brandon Graham is arguably the best DE in the country. Donovan Warren and Boubacar(Boo Boo) Cissoko are very good also. Justin Turner and Will Campbell were both 5* defensive recruits for Michigan, and are both very good.

Michigans offense is rated a B. Maybe it should be a B-. But, Michigan has, hands down, the fastest QB in college football, in Denard Robinson. Sadly, EA totally whiffed on his speed. Tate Forcier is fast and has a great arm. By reading all the evaluations on him, he would have been a top 5 QB if he was taller. For god sake, he had the 2nd most scholarship offers among QB's. Michigan also returns Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown, who should both have big years. They also return another RB in Michael Shaw who did pretty good last year. They return Greg Matthews, who is pretty good. Martavious Odoms is very quick, he just needs to hold on to the ball, catching wise and returning wise. Michigan also returns the whole starting OL from last season.
You should of just said, "Michigan returns everyone, and they will be good. We don't really have any average players or any holes on our team, because we are stacked on talent. We have depth almost everywhere as well!"

Although I do agree with you about Denard's speed.. an 88 lol.

# 25 marcoyk @ 06/13/09 03:36 PM
I just looked at every single screenshot and Oregon has fifteen preset combinations. NICE!

# 26 eritraj @ 06/13/09 03:47 PM
Great job on the mix and match uniforms. I love the ability to change the sock and shoe color.

# 27 bartolet7 @ 06/13/09 05:48 PM
Mix and match uni's. Gotta love that.

# 28 FSU93 @ 06/13/09 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Thanks Steve. I'm sure this took a while but it's neat to see.

Uni mix and match is a sweet feature.

The white facemask is ugly.
I thought they fixed that? I saw a screenshot. WTF?

# 29 GoBlue10 @ 06/13/09 08:57 PM
Steve, don't know if you can answer this but I'll ask anyway...when editing rosters can duplicate numbers be given, one on O and one on D?

# 30 ziggy27 @ 06/13/09 10:26 PM
So is Baylor going to wear the gold jerseys this season never seen them wear them before.

# 31 ziggy27 @ 06/13/09 10:27 PM
On the screenshots if the helmet option isnt greyed out does that mean they will have more than one helmet color?

# 32 Solidice @ 06/13/09 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy27
On the screenshots if the helmet option isnt greyed out does that mean they will have more than one helmet color?
yes. a few teams have 2 helmets. Washington State and Oregon have 3.

# 33 J-Unit40 @ 06/13/09 10:35 PM
Steve. Out-freaking-standing job man!! Thanks a lot.

Oregon combos are just . I love it.

Some of my favorites:

Oregon (duh)
Clemson
Arizona
Texas Tech
Louisville
Army
Florida - all-whites (that's just me being a homer)

# 34 ziggy27 @ 06/13/09 10:41 PM
Just curious on the helmet option because Baylor hasnt wore the Green helmets in a few years

# 35 Solidice @ 06/13/09 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy27
Just curious on the helmet option because Baylor hasnt wore the Green helmets in a few years
Baylor just has 2 different gold helmets. one labeled "gold", the other "Baylor 2007 gold"

# 36 ziggy27 @ 06/13/09 10:51 PM
oh ok thanks. What is Robert Griffin speed rating?

# 37 Squeezee12 @ 06/13/09 11:37 PM
Steve great work.

I just dont get why the stripes on jerseys and pants dont line up? I noticed it on TB and thought it was just the figure they were using to display the unis but after seeing all these screens it goes for real teams too. I mean truely its not that big of a deal. One that I can ignore later but right now its kinda of annoying....

# 38 Shinyhubcaps @ 06/14/09 12:28 AM
Using mix-and-match, Oregon has a possible 192 different uniform combinations (3 helmets, 4 jerseys, 4 pants, 2 socks, 2 shoes).

3 x 4 x 4 x 2 x 2 = 192.

Also appreciate the time to post, Steve.

# 39 olemiss86 @ 06/14/09 12:37 AM
Can we mix and match the CPU's team?

# 40 jbdeuce @ 06/14/09 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
Using mix-and-match, Oregon has a possible 192 different uniform combinations (3 helmets, 4 jerseys, 4 pants, 2 socks, 2 shoes).

3 x 4 x 4 x 2 x 2 = 192.

Also appreciate the time to post, Steve.
Thats priceless right there...lol. And to think Oregon is missing their best uni's. (Black winged)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.