Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Here is a NCAA Football 10 video showing what can go wrong when your QB gets hit, while throwing the ball.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rudyjuly2 @ 06/13/09 12:29 PM
Certainly saw a pass rush on the first play. Nice sideline awareness on the throw and catch by USC. Hopefully we'll see more incompletions that hit the ground at some point.

# 2 nxt @ 06/13/09 12:42 PM
These videos are hurting my eyes. The ball absolutely hates to touch the ground. This is ridiculous. Where are the bad passes, overthrows, underthrows. All CPU QB's look too comfortable. I don't like this at all.

# 3 dkrause1971 @ 06/13/09 12:44 PM
Again Qbs were 3/4 with the incompletion a pick. I am otherwise liking the videos. Pass rush did seem good from USC but would have liked to see more than the one play from Oregon.

# 4 rudyjuly2 @ 06/13/09 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
Sorry, didn't see your post. I'd like to see these as well. Is it just me, maybe the camera angle, or do the players look smaller in comparison to the field than last year? I like it a lot if that's the case. It just looks like there's more room on the field, maybe it's just me.
The camera is more zoomed out this year on pass plays. I think the player models are identical to last year.

# 5 countryboy @ 06/13/09 01:29 PM
Nice to see the pass rush by USC on the opening play. To echo the board, would like to see more errant/offline throws.

# 6 rudyjuly2 @ 06/13/09 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2k9
When are we ever gonna get collision detection for the sidelines & endzone pylons? It's almost 2010 for Christ's sake. We shouldn't see players walking through players standing on the sidelines as if they're ghosts. We should be able to knock over the endzone pylons too. Come on EA step your game up! Lets push these NEXT GEN consoles to the limit. It's been 5 years into the Next Gen era & this is the best you can do? Where are the coaches on the sidelines? Where are the refs & chaingangs?
Unfortunately, this generation was rushed out the door and wasn't as powerful as we were led to believe. I do think there are major hardware restrictions that prevent a lot of this IF we want the players to look good and run at 60 fps. Adam said that NCAA has a harder time adding extra things because of some of the really big stadiums consume more horsepower.

# 7 rudyjuly2 @ 06/13/09 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I don't like this video
LOL. Just seek revenge when you get your hands on the game.

# 8 J-Unit40 @ 06/13/09 01:50 PM
After hearing about the Heisman Robo QB, maybe we should take a look at these videos on All-American from now on.

Just a thought. I just want to see if this is just a Heisman thing or not. The CPU QBs should still be throwing errant passes that hit the ground on Heisman.

Thanks again Steve.

# 9 MrOctober430 @ 06/13/09 02:22 PM
stop posting these!! i'm getting pumped now!

# 10 marcoyk @ 06/13/09 02:43 PM
I kind of like this video. It's decent. I didn't really see anything I didn't like. The bad pass was nice to see while getting hit. I'm not going only by this video but I'm hoping there will be incomplete passes in this game other than INT's and drops... PLEASE.

# 11 moylan1234 @ 06/13/09 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
The CPU QBs should still be throwing errant passes that hit the ground on Heisman.
i liked the vid and I agree with everyone about more errant passes. i'm wondering if it's because all we've seen is short videos maybe if we could see an entire game like Ian posted for Madden we'd see more bad throws. I know while watching that game I noticed both QB's were much more effective in the 1st half as the game went on adaptive AI kicked in and it got much harder to move the chains. this is supposed to be in NCAA too so hopefully it has the same outcome.

# 12 Potatoes002 @ 06/13/09 03:48 PM
Steve, you should edit a player and see if they added any new equipment this year...

# 13 boritter @ 06/13/09 04:20 PM
How is it that USC's linemen turn and face the QB on the touchdown play and nobody notices!!!

These videos have me freaked out. Every one I've seen shows the linemen turn and stare at the QB as if they are blocking him. The blocking AI is atrocious. I am amazed at how stupid the offensive line is.

I'm not good at uploading screen shots so I apologize for the bad pic. But at least it shows why I'm concerned. The poor AI is even more obvious on the replay of the TD. Look at the RT and the RG. They are so dumb I had to mess up their grammar on the cartoon caption.

Apparently NCAA 10 thinks lineman should block defenders with their rear ends. Nice job EA.

# 14 moylan1234 @ 06/13/09 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
How is it that USC's linemen turn and face the QB on the touchdown play and nobody notices!!!

These videos have me freaked out. Every one I've seen shows the linemen turn and stare at the QB as if they are blocking him. The blocking AI is atrocious. I am amazed at how stupid the offensive line is.
I agree the way it's animated looks horrible, but the argument could be made that he's looking for someone to block since no one is rushing that side

# 15 boritter @ 06/13/09 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I agree the way it's animated looks horrible, but the argument could be made that he's looking for someone to block since no one is rushing that side
To me that proves that you will defend EA no matter what. In real life I have seen lineman turn their heads to see who to block but linemen never turn and face guard their own QB.

And this happens all the time in NCAA 10. If you think face guarding the QB is good blocking AI then I want to play poker with you.

# 16 moylan1234 @ 06/13/09 04:35 PM
Quote:
To me that proves that you will defend EA no matter what. In real life I have seen lineman turn their heads to see who to block but linemen never turn and face guard their own QB.

And this happens all the time in NCAA 10. If you think face guarding the QB is good blocking AI then I want to play poker with you.
people on here are really starting to get to me with all these defending EA accusations. did I not say it looks horrible?

# 17 boritter @ 06/13/09 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
You also defended it by saying they were looking for someone to block.

# 18 moylan1234 @ 06/13/09 04:46 PM
Quote:
wrong, I offered a possible explanation for why he's doing what he's doing. if you didn't want feedback you shouldn't have posted.

# 19 ChaseB @ 06/13/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but why does that make him Mr. Defense Force? Maybe the lineman is looking for someone to block, it doesn't mean the poster is defending the animation just trying to mention why it is happening.

# 20 moylan1234 @ 06/13/09 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah, but why does that make him Mr. Defense Force? Maybe the lineman is looking for someone to block, it doesn't mean the poster is defending the animation just trying to mention why it is happening.
thank you Chase at least someone understands english on here. now i can stop slamming my head into the wall.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.