Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

We just posted some NCAA Football 10 dynasty screenshots.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 packers44 @ 06/15/09 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
EA sucks because they are a company trying to make money?

I could see being mad if they were taking something that was free and making it cost extra money, but this is just something you can pay for if you want it asap. If not then you don't have to buy it, it is not needed. And the way business works usually is that if enough people don't buy something... it goes away. So I would imagine they are just seeing what other games are doing and modeling themselves after that to see how it goes.

I personally would be upset if they charged for alternate uniforms or patches etc. Those things should be included in the game price. But cheats or advancements, hey if people want to spend their money on it, well whatever. Not my place to say what people should do with their earned finances.

And not picking on you, but if you don't like it then the best way to voice your concern is not buying the game. The bottom line is the bottom line in these cases. Money talks and if you keep yours in your wallet then they will be forced to change.
im mad that im going to be playing in an online dynasty and other people are going to have a step up on me... i could care less if they did this offline because its individual... they just need to keep this trash off online...

# 22 tteeebooooow @ 06/15/09 11:13 PM
lol fsu is gonna be monsterous this year like they always are in ncaa games

# 23 Roggie @ 06/15/09 11:16 PM
Really like the new look. Nothing looks new, but hey, the system worked well last year. Just as long as the OD glitches were fixed and the recruiting works like they said it should, I'm happy.

# 24 The Iceman @ 06/15/09 11:30 PM
Hey who is #10 for the AU tigers, Hes a beast lol. i know almost all the other award winners, just not him, anyone know.

# 25 Geauxldenboy @ 06/15/09 11:35 PM
Thanks for posting the screens Steve. The only thing that I didn't like about the dynasty presentation is it looks like the pictures that were part of the newspaper/ESPN articles have been replaced by the team logos. It appears that the pictures that were used last year are now part of the background, which is cool, but I thought that the school specific pictures actually being part of the article gave it a little touch of realism. If they were going to take the pictures away I wish they would have replaced them with in-game pictures.

# 26 Geauxldenboy @ 06/15/09 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THA IC3MAN95
Hey who is #10 for the AU tigers, Hes a beast lol. i know almost all the other award winners, just not him, anyone know.
He's Tray Blackmon, who actually plays in the CFL now.

# 27 The Iceman @ 06/15/09 11:40 PM
ok thanks man
that one stumped me now i see why lol
but with the roster fiasco i can understand

# 28 sportzbro @ 06/15/09 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Thanks for posting the screens Steve. The only thing that I didn't like about the dynasty presentation is it looks like the pictures that were part of the newspaper/ESPN articles have been replaced by the team logos. It appears that the pictures that were used last year are now part of the background, which is cool, but I thought that the school specific pictures actually being part of the article gave it a little touch of realism. If they were going to take the pictures away I wish they would have replaced them with in-game pictures.
They wont actually add anything to beef up presentation & replayability, but they'll switch around things that were already there.

# 29 Dc0KE @ 06/16/09 12:06 AM
I cannot believe this FSU stuff. Are you kidding me?

Seriously if I ever met Haumiller, I would kick his ***.

What a joke.

# 30 ty5oke @ 06/16/09 12:09 AM
Nothing new enough in the Dynasty department to warrant a purchase yet for me. I'll still have to check out the gameplay and see if there's an improvement there before I spend the money.

Tebow had a nice year 49TD's and 2 INT, but no Heisman.

# 31 eritraj @ 06/16/09 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc0KE
I cannot believe this FSU stuff. Are you kidding me?

Seriously if I ever met Haumiller, I would kick his ***.

What a joke.
Agreed...

# 32 Sportsbuck @ 06/16/09 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
QBs are still too accurate and stats are too high.

Percentages in order

76.8%
68%
69.7%
68.5%
70.7%
65.6%
56.3%
I wish we could see what schools these QB's played for, then it might clear things up considering offensive styles, talent of QB, etc.

# 33 sportzbro @ 06/16/09 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
Seriously was FSU's roster edited by a 10 year?

FSU- academic prestige (B+)

Ranked 102 nd by newsweek in the 2009 university rankings.
More proof why actual football followers should be working on certain aspects of the game.

# 34 mmorg @ 06/16/09 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
QBs are still too accurate and stats are too high.

Percentages in order

76.8%
68%
69.7%
68.5%
70.7%
65.6%
56.3%
That look's pretty good actually. Looking at last years CMP% leaders we have this.

Colt McCoy 76.7%
Chase Daniel 72.9%
Graham Harrell 70.6%
Kellen Moore 69.4%
Max Hall 69%
Brian Johnson 68%
Sam Bradford 67.9%

The top 47 QB's in NCAA Div-I Football last year were 60%+. If anything completion percentages are too low.

# 35 picowyatt @ 06/16/09 01:13 AM
I like most of the stuff I saw but I wonder this every year. Why does EA RANK teams different than they RATE them!? If FSU is a 94 they should be ranked in the top 10 not #20!! Either they're the 20th best team in the game then rate them accordingly. Conversely if they're really a 94 then rank the #6 or whatever it would be. It seems like they want to rate all their players good (which rates the team) but they now the team really isn't that good so they rank them weak. THAT'S WEAK! Come on EA! You want a real game then you can't personalize it.

# 36 Tuxedo9000 @ 06/16/09 01:16 AM
Am I the only one who noticed that #1 Florida was playing #4 Penn State in the national championship? 2 spots is a pretty big leap over teams. I wonder what those polls looked like. Looks like SOS might be massive.

Edit: It could be that was after the sim. Not sure.

# 37 picowyatt @ 06/16/09 01:20 AM
I might be wrong but I think those rankings were after the game. I think that's what the final polls ended up as anyway

# 38 Tovarich @ 06/16/09 01:20 AM
In 2001, Miami played #4 Nebraska. Not unprecedented.

There was also that year #1 didnt even make the title game and 2 played 3...

# 39 Tuxedo9000 @ 06/16/09 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
In 2001, Miami played #4 Nebraska. Not unprecedented.

There was also that year #1 didnt even make the title game and 2 played 3...
That was back when SOS did crazy things. I remember NCAA 2005 every year the #3 or #4 team jumped people.

Two more things that irk me a little:

-Tebow throwing a 49 to 2 ration in touchdown/interceptions. How ridiculous is that? Geez I thought they'd fix those high tds/low int numbers.

-The Thorpe looks like it'll be ridiculously easy to win again. The guy who won it only had 58 tackles, no sacks, 2 interceptions, and 1 touchdown.

# 40 boritter @ 06/16/09 01:41 AM
Thanks for uploading all the videos and pictures Steve.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.