Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Here is another NCAA Football 10 video. This one features West Virginia @ Louisville, again with default AA sliders.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Shade Shadows @ 06/16/09 08:20 PM
Great! I've been hoping to see how Pat Whiteless WVU looks

EDIT: Wow. Discouraging right from the first kickoff return through the WVU pocket lasting 10+ seconds.

# 2 sportzbro @ 06/16/09 08:34 PM
LOL at the encroachment animation... and whats going on with WVU pants?

# 3 J-Unit40 @ 06/16/09 08:35 PM
CPU Robo QB Alert! Robo QB Alert!

Why is the QB able to throw a 90 MPH fastball off of his back foot while being stalked by a 270lb DLineman? Unreal. That is just hideous...again.

That encroachment animation was....interesting.

L'Ville with some trickeration to finish the half.

# 4 countryboy @ 06/16/09 08:46 PM
First....LMAO at William Savoy's encroachment and knocking the RT down. Only problem Willie...you can't fall down too.

UofL is not the best team to judge pass rush off of. They don't have one, which is why we blitz like crazy. Not sure why we were running a 3-man front, but hey...maybe its new this year.

Tyler Wolfe at QB...interesting.

Loved the fake spike swing pass to Victor Anderson for the TD at the end of the first half.

Not sure why we were wearing all whites at home, but if it means we play defense that well...I'll wear all whites in PJCS until the cows come home.

Steve...thanks for the vid of UofL at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.

Now I REALLY want this game!!!

# 5 coogrfan @ 06/16/09 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
whats going on with WVU pants?
Isn't it odd how two people can look at the same thing and come away with completely different impressions? Based on the TB version I thought the difference would be more obvious than it actually turned out to be. In fact, it was hardly noticeable.

Thanks for the clip, Steve.

# 6 jsquigg @ 06/16/09 09:11 PM
Another arcade fest. The QB has all day to throw and when he doesn't, he just throws a rocket off his back foot. QBs never run when the field is wide open in front of them, which is a huge issue considering it's WVU's QB. OL/DL interaction makes no difference in this game from what I see. This game looks like 09 with a slightly fresh coat of paint, and this annoys me, especially with time wasted on Season Showdown and Teambuilder. Both would be ok if they had genuinely addressed the game play flaws, but they didn't. Don't get me started on running animations or the kicking game......

# 7 mistershadez @ 06/16/09 09:18 PM
Well at least I saw another missed FG by the CPU. That's two so far pre-demo. It had been 3 years since I've last seen one.

And the fake spike at the end of the half was definitely surprising. The CPU AI has improved significantly from 09.

There are still a few things that irritate me but I'm still looking forward to Thursday night....

# 8 rhombic21 @ 06/16/09 09:21 PM
The DL just looks really bad in terms of getting push/pressure in the pocket. Sure, they form a pocket every play, but nobody ever seems to actually get past their man and get pressure on the QB. On one of those plays, the QB could have taken off and run for 10 or 15 yards easily, because the DT is completely out of his rush lane.

# 9 KG @ 06/16/09 09:28 PM
This was the most discouraging video yet. Robo QB and the dreaded throw off the back foot animation is in full effect.

The one positive I saw was the CPU actually displayed decent clock management skills.

# 10 marcoyk @ 06/16/09 09:29 PM
To anybody that knows what they're talking about, are West VA's pants supposed to be a different color than the jerseys?
It's just great that the QB gets a hole wide open ahead of him in the pocket while no one is in front of him and he decides to sit in the pocket and take a sack. SWEET.
I liked the fake spike though, that was pretty cool.
It was also nice to see the QB go deep even though it was an extremely deep pass into double coverage... THOSE are completed a lot. (Sarcastic)
It looks like the twitchy fast RB's will be abusively good again this year so sorry to all of those teams with power backs. (I'm good because Shaun Draughn's got some wheels.)
Thanks for the video.

# 11 tyler289 @ 06/16/09 09:34 PM
lol @ the encroachment penalty

# 12 tyler289 @ 06/16/09 09:39 PM
Also, at like 6:10, the DE contain is called. Guess what? It consists of the DEs just standing upright again. Talk about DL improvement!

# 13 Tully @ 06/16/09 09:40 PM
How could they put this out if they didn't address the pass rush again? Unreal. After all the complaints

# 14 GetYaWeigtUp @ 06/16/09 09:42 PM
That video was a disgrace... Who is the QB for UL, Peyton Manning in disguise? He was amazing, last time I checked their best QB left a few years ago. They dont have anyone who can light it up like that right now. The devs flat out LIED, they claim, there was more incomplete passes that hit the ground, but its not evident with the videos, its not the truth. They need to man up and tell us the truth for a change, its a shame!

# 15 tyler289 @ 06/16/09 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
That video was a disgrace... Who is the QB for UL, Peyton Manning in disguise? He was amazing, last time I checked their best QB left a few years ago. They dont have anyone who can light it up like that right now. The devs flat out LIED, they claim, there was more incomplete passes that hit the ground, but its not evident with the videos, its not the truth. They need to man up and tell us the truth for a change, its a shame!
relax dude, we have season showdown!

# 16 clw22580 @ 06/16/09 09:53 PM
NCAA 10 = NCAA 09 with (1) Botched Rosters ; (2) Season Showdown (3) Windsocks and (4) the same sorry excuse for gameplay

# 17 GetYaWeigtUp @ 06/16/09 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
relax dude, we have season showdown!
Oh Shoot...how could I forget!

# 18 legendkiller5 @ 06/16/09 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
To anybody that knows what they're talking about, are West VA's pants supposed to be a different color than the jerseys?
It's just great that the QB gets a hole wide open ahead of him in the pocket while no one is in front of him and he decides to sit in the pocket and take a sack. SWEET.
I liked the fake spike though, that was pretty cool.
It was also nice to see the QB go deep even though it was an extremely deep pass into double coverage... THOSE are completed a lot. (Sarcastic)
It looks like the twitchy fast RB's will be abusively good again this year so sorry to all of those teams with power backs. (I'm good because Shaun Draughn's got some wheels.)
Thanks for the video.
Yeah, that was the 3rd video I noticed this in (also w/Tebow and Kodi Burns) and it bothers me. In real life, the QB, especially if it was Tebow or Burns would've taken off and gotten what they could. I didn't say anything about it, just noted it in my head because both times I saw it, their passes resulted in a completion. But this time the QB was sacked, and that is just flat out pathetic.

# 19 hawkeyekid @ 06/16/09 10:24 PM
Sucks that the QBs never take off. I saw the QB stand basically at the LOS for a couple seconds before taking the sack or throwing it.

I remember back in the day when the QB would actually scramble to the left, right, and up the middle.

Now, you don't even have to worry about it.

That video was pretty bad. This has easily been NCAA's worst pre-release media ever.

# 20 Rashad19 @ 06/16/09 10:32 PM
I would be ashamed if I was the developer in charge of gameplay!

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.