Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Really quick update; we are working on a patch so DLC can be disabled in Online Dynasty.

Also we will have an fixed roster on EA Locker that can be used Offline and in Online Dynasty on release day. Were hoping to patch the online rosters as quickly as we can after the game comes out. As soon as we have a better idea of the date (mainly due to certification) I'll pass it along.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 SHO @ 06/17/09 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
So, fellow OS'ers, you think Russ should be the lead developer of NCAA Football, since he is doing such a great job and is doing everything in his power to keep us informed on the game?
Nope, he hasn't been that involved on the forums long enough to make a decision on him.

We need to stop trying to crown these guys just because they show their face once in a blue moon. It should takes more than that to garner a rapport.

# 22 osubucksfan47 @ 06/17/09 07:05 PM
I'm just glad it got fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Russ, can you post an spreadsheet of the real rosters.
I would also like this...would help the community get a head start, plus its the least you guys could do.

# 23 kmp714 @ 06/17/09 07:06 PM
Doesn't this mean that the "community" will have to edit the rosters twice? One time for the EA Locker roster to use in Online Dynasty and offline, and a second time so that if you want to play a random online game the names will show up.

I am not complaining, just asking.

# 24 SHO @ 06/17/09 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Guys here is some light on the situation. The new roster guy is legit. tis was obviously a dev mistake of loading wrong rosters.

From my sources, the new roster guy was very well informed, knows depth charts inside and out, and was VERY sharp as to what was going down on "his" first roster in his position.

You can blow this off, I could care less. but it comes from someone who spent time with him and actually viewed his work.

This issue was and is on EA, not che in specific. Not his fault his final roster wasnt loaded.

I bag on EA a ton, but this is one spot I gotta defend a guy.
Why are the ratings so high then?

# 25 ace3 @ 06/17/09 07:06 PM
That's what's up! hopefully the you have online rosters done by the sameday or next couple after release

# 26 boritter @ 06/17/09 07:07 PM
The update is appreciated.

Will the fixed roster be a new file that was created since the roster issue was discovered or is it an old file that was inadvertently left out of the game before?

I ask because I assume an old file would be more complete and therefore better.

# 27 prowler @ 06/17/09 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
On release day when these rosters are in the EA Locker will the Teambuilder site also be updated with the new rosters?
I thought the issue was they couldn't update the Teambuilder site because all the created teams are anchored to the present rosters.

# 28 kmp714 @ 06/17/09 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
What about people without Online? Their NCAA experience is ruined
I am sure someone will post the roster for download here at OS.

# 29 BBkobe87 @ 06/17/09 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Russ, can you post an spreadsheet of the real rosters.
Please this would be great. I'd love to see how much better this roster set is

# 30 marcoyk @ 06/17/09 07:23 PM
Thank you so much for letting us disable the DLC for online dynasty. That definitely could have ruined some dynasties. Also thank you for trying to correct the rosters. I appreciate you all trying to fix your mistakes.

# 31 kkman187 @ 06/17/09 07:26 PM
Russ, two more question. How is the EA locker roster file going to affect the teambuilder rosters, and how will the roster patch file going to affect the teambuilder rosters?

# 32 GigemAGGIES13 @ 06/17/09 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
The update is appreciated.

Will the fixed roster be a new file that was created since the roster issue was discovered or is it an old file that was inadvertently left out of the game before?

I ask because I assume an old file would be more complete and therefore better.
I second this question. The latter would make my day.

# 33 Endzoneking21 @ 06/17/09 07:35 PM
I would really appreciate a spreadsheet Russ .

# 34 jbdeuce @ 06/17/09 07:39 PM
News sounds good......

Perfect thread for my 300th post!

# 35 GoToledo @ 06/17/09 07:39 PM
Thank you for the update, Russ. Looking forward to getting my hands on this game.

# 36 chapmanosu1 @ 06/17/09 07:44 PM
So...can I continue creating teams on TB and not worry about them getting deleted?

Serious question.

# 37 CoachBindel @ 06/17/09 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA
Really quick update; we are working on a patch so DLC can be disabled in Online Dynasty.

Also we will have an fixed roster on EA Locker that can be used Offline and in Online Dynasty on release day. Were hoping to patch the online rosters as quickly as we can after the game comes out. As soon as we have a better idea of the date (mainly due to certification) I'll pass it along.
Bravo.

Regardless of the mistake, thanks for keeping us updated - even though you didn't have to. It says a lot.

# 38 SHO @ 06/17/09 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBindel
Regardless of the mistake, thanks for keeping us updated - even though you didn't have to. It says a lot.
Not really.

# 39 gator3guy @ 06/17/09 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Guys here is some light on the situation. The new roster guy is legit. tis was obviously a dev mistake of loading wrong rosters.

From my sources, the new roster guy was very well informed, knows depth charts inside and out, and was VERY sharp as to what was going down on "his" first roster in his position.

You can blow this off, I could care less. but it comes from someone who spent time with him and actually viewed his work.

This issue was and is on EA, not che in specific. Not his fault his final roster wasnt loaded.

I bag on EA a ton, but this is one spot I gotta defend a guy.
Im interested to know how you know this. Not being sarcastic. I'm really interested to know about this roster guy. Im a college football nut and constantly update my rosters. I hope what you say is true. I really do.

# 40 greenegt @ 06/17/09 07:52 PM
Great news about the rosters. Now, if sliders or a patch can fix our pass rush, I'm back in with both feet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.