Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog.

Quote:
"Hey guys, I hope you’ve enjoyed the information that we’ve been able to release to you guys so far. If you haven’t read our previous two blogs, you can check them out here and here. Slowly but surely we’ll continue our weekly blogs, eventually getting into the heart of what all of you want to hear about: gameplay. First though, it’s NBA Draft time! I know we beat you over the heads with Dynamic DNA / Synergy stuff in NBA LIVE 09, but honestly, there are still people who aren’t getting it. Dynamic DNA completely takes the subjectivity of ratings out of the picture. What you see in real life, is what you get in-game. From now on, if a player’s rating is causing you stress, don’t “hate the game, hate the playa"! Anyway, to put a little more context around what Synergy Sports is all about, we thought it would be beneficial for all of you to read up on what their CEO, Garrick Barr had to say about his past experiences working for the Phoenix Suns dealing with the NBA Draft, and currently what Synergy does for NBA Teams for the Draft. It’s a really “hardcore” (wait, not using that word anymore) / “informed” blog, so I think you guys will dig it."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 FlyRice @ 09/11/09 08:42 PM
Lol I thought this was new! I was like, haven't I read this before and where is the gameplay part...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.