Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The first NBA 2K10 screenshot has been released.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 cam21224 @ 06/30/09 08:39 PM
Navyboy09
Quote:
yo for all you people who are quoting my post it is the truth. live had a pic up about a week ago with lebron throwing up the chalk and the graphics look waaaaayyyyyy better than this 2k pic. Dont get me wrong this pic of shaq is good but the pic of lebron in live just have more realism to it. I love live but the last couple of years 2k's gameplay was better, but this year i think live is taking the crown back.
Who cares about graphics that much?

Look at the part of your post that I darken, that's what makes or breaks a game. The gameplay is the most important part of a game, no one buys a game just for graphics(if you are your nuts, your better off looking at screen shots
instead of wasting your money).

They can give me 2k9 grapchis, fix the problems that held 2k9 back from being great and I would buy it without even thinking twice about it.

*User controlled animations(so that your always deciding what your players is going to do instead of the animation taking over for you.)

* Fix the broken sliders

*Lower the dunks in traffic(I know longer want to see guys with high dunk rating be able to dunk on both my PF/C who are good in the defense department.

*Make defense matter

*Better spacing(for ball rotation/drive & kick outs

Then you say they copied live, just be glad it's in both games.

Stop trying to bash the game & embrace that we(the consumers) will have a choice between two good games.

# 102 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 07/01/09 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior310
nba live 10 will be better,2k's graphics cant match live's.
Yeah this dude is right on the money......

# 103 Pared @ 07/01/09 10:54 AM
Ignore him. He will be dealt with.

# 104 SageInfinite @ 07/01/09 11:01 AM
SMH. I always hate the direction screenshot threads seem to go.

# 105 DC @ 07/01/09 11:48 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior310
nba live 10 will be better,2k's graphics cant match live's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
Yeah this dude is right on the money......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
@ It all

# 106 navyboy09 @ 07/01/09 12:03 PM
yo im not trying to bash the game. all i said was the gameplay was better which means the game was more fluid thats all. And if 2k is soo great why do you have all these problems listed for them to fix. Now that we (nba live) have 2k's gameplay producer to come and make live more fluid thats all we needed to be back on top. For yall who said we dont know anything about the two games live already have a couple of blogs talking about what their adding to the game and changing. LIVE 10 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST!!!!!

# 107 navyboy09 @ 07/01/09 12:05 PM
cam21224 i was referring to you

# 108 23 @ 07/01/09 12:09 PM
This is not an nba live thread nor is it a vs thread

anyone attempting to change the topic into such will be infracted.

# 109 Pared @ 07/01/09 12:09 PM
Less we and us vs. them, more about the topic of the thread.

# 110 youvalss @ 07/01/09 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
yo im not trying to bash the game. all i said was the gameplay was better which means the game was more fluid thats all. And if 2k is soo great why do you have all these problems listed for them to fix. Now that we (nba live) have 2k's gameplay producer to come and make live more fluid thats all we needed to be back on top. For yall who said we dont know anything about the two games live already have a couple of blogs talking about what their adding to the game and changing. LIVE 10 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST!!!!!
Just like Live 07/08/09... was going to be the best...

Back to topic

# 111 stretch45 @ 07/01/09 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyo06
kinda like 2k9.5 meh....
how the hell u get that from pic.

# 112 Goffs @ 07/01/09 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
im so glad your mod

# 113 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 07/01/09 12:31 PM
Sim, are you guys focusing on improving the graphics moreso than in previous years? Or is it just gonna be a minor polishing job like we've seen in this first picture?

If you're allowed to answer the question, I'm just curious.

# 114 Pared @ 07/01/09 12:38 PM
Quote:
Sim, are you guys focusing on improving the graphics moreso than in previous years? Or is it just gonna be a minor polishing job like we've seen in this first picture?

If you're allowed to answer the question, I'm just curious.
I'm not answering for him, but in my experience a majority of games have graphical changes done towards the end of the development cycle unless that is one of the "BIG THINGS" being done that year.

Meaning, it doesn't seem like 2k10 will see a huge graphical change in the way it looks... and judging by the screenshots, they've spent lots of time working on things they need to.

They're obviously not pushing graphics with that screenshot, so I'd expect a lot of things to get excited about when the information comes... but not anything groundbreaking in terms of changes this year (again, graphically).

# 115 jmood88 @ 07/01/09 12:40 PM
I'm still trying to understand how anyone could say that the graphics weren't great in 2k9.

# 116 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 07/01/09 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I'm still trying to understand how anyone could say that the graphics weren't great in 2k9.
Who's saying that? They were excellent. (360)

# 117 Altimus @ 07/01/09 01:40 PM
Quote:
Who's saying that? They were excellent. (360)
Yeah they were. The best thing about them that every thing had very good detail which made it look real.

Of course there were some bad things like lower court logo textures which seemed out of place.

As far as the picture, eh. They should have showed Kobe Bryant. I find it funny both Live and 2K are showing LeBron related pictures when neither could get him.

# 118 Jamin23 @ 07/01/09 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Yeah they were. The best thing about them that every thing had very good detail which made it look real.

Of course there were some bad things like lower court logo textures which seemed out of place.

As far as the picture, eh. They should have showed Kobe Bryant. I find it funny both Live and 2K are showing LeBron related pictures when neither could get him.
Live showed theirs because they wanted to show me that they put it in the game. I think 2k showed this screenshot because they wanted to show ea that they could do it too.

# 119 eDotd @ 07/01/09 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Live showed theirs because they wanted to show me that they put it in the game.
Lol, they wanted to show you personally?

# 120 Jamin23 @ 07/01/09 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Lol, they wanted to show you personally?
Yes!! read the blog. I asked them if they could put Lebron's chalk toss in the game because I am a huge fan of lebron and wanted to see it in the game. Here's the link to the blog.http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...e-is-back.aspx
You have probably read the blog but i'll give you the link anyway.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.