Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 10 video, featuring the Online Franchise Superbowl, between the Dallas Cowboys (Greg Fields) and the Tennessee Titans (Ian Cummings).

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
How many Superbowl Trophies do yall have in Philly?

I have had more Superbowl parties at my own house as an adult than yall have Superbowl appearances total.

I could change Superbowl tshirts everyday of the week and have one left over for next week.
Philly would have to wear the same t-shirt every other day.

Lack of Playoff wins you can talk about to a point but, If you are not a New England, or Pittsburgh, or A NY Giant Fan in this era, or SF all time. Speaking about Superbowl wins, or even getting to the Superbowl is something you can't talk about or compare with us.
has anybody on your current roster been to a superbowl? The 04 eagles have..but maybe thats a little too much to ask...how about at least an nfc championship game? Well just ask the 01, 02, 03, 04, and 08 eagles and they can tell you what it looks like in this decade...you have a decent team...but you're makin yourself look like garbage. Stop tootin an old horn.

# 62 Spongedaddy @ 07/11/09 11:08 AM
Wow! I didn't know that Ian was 12. ;-)

I am very excited for this years Madden. That's coming from someone who was burnt out and didn't really participate last year.

# 63 Cusefan @ 07/11/09 11:10 AM
I'm not gonna watch cuz I wanna be amazed when I win the super bowl

# 64 mmorg @ 07/11/09 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I'm not gonna watch cuz I wanna be amazed when I win the super bowl
It really doesn't show much.

# 65 HolyCrap @ 07/11/09 11:50 AM
looks good except for some oline man missing easy blocks and tron jogging.

what the hell was #36 doing during that kick off return by johnson. he was just watching johnson as he ran by him. made no effort to tackle johnson at all

# 66 JMD @ 07/11/09 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I am going to be honest and say that I think you are straight up bonkers if you don't think Tony Romo can complete a pass to a receiver right in front of him while rolling to his right. I guarantee I could pull multiple examples of him completing even more difficult throws than that one (but I don't have the NFL software at home right now). These guys aren't high school QB's - they're in the NFL for a reason.
Just watched it a few more times slowed down and frame by frame. I have to agree with you. At full speed it just didn't look right to me, but once I slowed it down the play is do-able.
I was wrong,

# 67 JMD @ 07/11/09 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCrap
looks good except for some oline man missing easy blocks and tron jogging.
What exactly is "Tron Jogging"? I'm reading this term more and more and I'm not sure what it is.

# 68 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
What exactly is "Tron Jogging"? I'm reading this term more and more and I'm not sure what it is.
the running animations look like robots.

# 69 JMD @ 07/11/09 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
the running animations look like robots.
Thanks, I think the running looks ok. Better then last year. That's what i look for in these video clips, are things improved over last years game. The running looks better, smoother to me.

# 70 PGaither84 @ 07/11/09 12:28 PM
Any chance we can get a look at the final build, you know, before we go to the store to get the final build? I would expect it might take a few days, but the game is "done," right? I hope Ian can work with the people in marketing to get a final build video and have them record more sim play, ie. not breaking out of the QB drop early and breaking takles from a Linebacker with a QB just because it "looks cool."

# 71 Rback21 @ 07/11/09 12:29 PM
Ian, will the presentation, including the commentary, be "special" for post-season games? That would be awesome with commentators referring to players' regular season exploits.

# 72 43Chargers4Now @ 07/11/09 12:38 PM
Chris Johnson Kick Return touchdown. TURN ON THE SPEED.

You could kind of see the fatigue of Chris Johnson set in because, Scandrik almost caught him. Chris Johnson looked slower to me after he made that quick burst juke which is awesome.

# 73 patsrule2003 @ 07/11/09 12:40 PM
is that a joke

# 74 patsrule2003 @ 07/11/09 12:42 PM
is the post game longer than actually showed in the video

# 75 rainesdaddy @ 07/11/09 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
About same amount of playoff wins that you guys have had in the last 13 years. Enjoy your SB wins, keep living in the past, because you ain't winning anymore.

You should be a little more greatful, last year we saved from suffering yet another playoff loss.
What would you rather have, recent playoff wins, or old super bowl trophies. funny discussion. falcon and braves fan.........i want old championship trophies. you don't win anything in the playoffs. but i guess it's great being WILDCARD CHAMPIONS, congratulations.

# 76 DGuinta1 @ 07/11/09 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainesdaddy
What would you rather have, recent playoff wins, or old super bowl trophies. funny discussion. falcon and braves fan.........i want old championship trophies. you don't win anything in the playoffs. but i guess it's great being WILDCARD CHAMPIONS, congratulations.
Hit the nail on the head!

# 77 KANE699 @ 07/11/09 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsrule2003
is the post game longer than actually showed in the video
Yes.

# 78 countryboy @ 07/11/09 12:58 PM
this game can't get here fast enough.

# 79 kcq71 @ 07/11/09 01:50 PM
I think I could beat Ian

# 80 kcq71 @ 07/11/09 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
About same amount of playoff wins that you guys have had in the last 13 years. Enjoy your SB wins, keep living in the past, because you ain't winning anymore.

You should be a little more greatful, last year we saved from suffering yet another playoff loss.

Eagle fans , thank you for that beatdown last year.You made the Cowboys quit. Q-U-I-T.

Eagles and Skins we dont like each other but we both hate Dallas

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.