Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 10 video, featuring the Online Franchise Superbowl, between the Dallas Cowboys (Greg Fields) and the Tennessee Titans (Ian Cummings).

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 KANE699 @ 07/11/09 04:51 PM
It's used btw.

There are no false comments here, the only teams I hate are the skins and chiefs and even still i can talk common ground with their level headed fans, the point is only an idiot would claim this and that knowing that they haven't won anything ever, the point remains that any level headed giants or skins fan will agree you guys have nothing to brag about so just knock it off seriously, one game isn't your history get that through your head, you can say 44-6 all you want but the fact remains thats one game.

All you guys like to do is call Tony Romo a choke artist but yet what have you done after all your winning just like Romo? Well lets see you win a lot of games just like him, and then blow it when it counts, I don't see the difference, hard to talk shi* now isn't it, it seems like everyone I talk to on OS that has added me is a giants or skins fan and we get along great, why? Because we all have championships and don't sh*t on each others teams.

Seriously it seems like eagles fans can never let sh*t go and always making Tony Romo comments when their team chokes just as much and in fact more often since 2000.

# 102 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Lmao!!! That had me rollin'....

Cowboys fans are the best! I feel disgusting just for saying that....ewww..
they are somethin else..Im cool with people from dallas, d.c., and new york(except on sunday of course) but some of these cowboys fans are almost...like....Yo I think they are litterally losing their minds lol Its like they forget that when they argue with eagles fans..They're doing it to back up their team...not because their team is good..A bunch of has beens..They're like that old man who comes out with them old #$$ shoes people use to wear back in the day thinkin he still got it..Man...aint nobody lookin at you no moreLol

# 103 adembroski @ 07/11/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
I think Ian is Tony Romo.
Ian is not Tony Romo, and if he was, every game we'd seen thus far would be 100% NFL perfect, but in the last two weeks he'd turn it into NFL Gameday.

# 104 KANE699 @ 07/11/09 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Ian is not Tony Romo, and if he was, every game we'd seen thus far would be 100% NFL perfect, but in the last two weeks he'd turn it into NFL Gameday.
So what you're saying is Shaun Hill has been running Madden Next gen development the past few years?

# 105 smace767 @ 07/11/09 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
It was a joke..meaning like...long time ago?? you'll catch on later..anyways..stop trying to team up with redskins and giants fans because they dont like your team either..its not helping your case at all..The fact is your current roster doesnt know what winning a playoff game feels like(not with the cowboys at least)...Your superbowl winning quarterback retired 8 years ago when ladanian tomlinson was a rookie..That same rookie..is now in concern of slowing down do to how many years he spent in the league..lol If you want to say the cowboys "use" to be a good team..Or they "use" to be better than the eagles..Fine..I'll give you that..They "use" to be something worth watching..but today? average at best..and your ancient, Poor couple engagement looking superbowl ring will not change that...44-6...thats how far the cowboys have came...And of course winning percentage means nothing when the eagles are top 4 right? Give it up old timer...Im ready to stop when you are...but dont leave little false comments and expect me to walk away speechless.
I'll call a truce but the statement was about Cowboys winning a superbowl vs the Eagles winning a Superbowl.

You win the NFC east first before you post again.
and we blew you out in the beginning of the season so that point is weak.
Once again on top of Superbowls, the last two years, one NFC East champ banners/trophy for us. No trophies / banners for you.

Truce

# 106 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
It's used btw.

There are no false comments here, the only teams I hate are the skins and chiefs and even still i can talk common ground with their level headed fans, the point is only an idiot would claim this and that knowing that they haven't won anything ever, the point remains that any level headed giants or skins fan will agree you guys have nothing to brag about so just knock it off seriously, one game isn't your history get that through your head, you can say 44-6 all you want but the fact remains thats one game.

All you guys like to do is call Tony Romo a choke artist but yet what have you done after all your winning just like Romo? Well lets see you win a lot of games just like him, and then blow it when it counts, I don't see the difference, hard to talk shi* now isn't it, it seems like everyone I talk to on OS that has added me is a giants or skins fan and we get along great, why? Because we all have championships and don't sh*t on each others teams.

Seriously it seems like eagles fans can never let sh*t go and always making Tony Romo comments when their team chokes just as much and in fact more often since 2000.
So...this all sounds really good to you huh? Whatever floats your boat...and umm..no...the eagles and the giants are actually the only teams who are championship bound....right now...If the redskins get better production from their qb...you're so outta luck lol As for your little buddy who left a comment as well...Yes I can go back in History and see your superbowls...If I forgot to say congratulations 13 years ago..Im saying it now..congratulations..And yes...mcnabb has choked more than romo in the playoffs...because hes had more oppertunitys to be in a playoff game.. anyways..Its just funny to me though..only because I know its not just me as an eagles fan..At first I thought maybe it was...but then I saw the vote on nfl.com for the best team in the division..And even america voted you last lolz

# 107 g2thecore @ 07/11/09 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crob8822
We are talking about Superbowl Championships. It is true that the Eagles won but they Lost to the Cardinals, The CARDINALS!!!!!!
Oh you mean the same CARDINALS that beat you guys week 6 30-24? We're talking about those Cardinals?

Come on dude, give it up. You're not making any sense.

# 108 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
I'll call a truce but the statement was about Cowboys winning a superbowl vs the Eagles winning a Superbowl.

You win the NFC east first before you post again.
and we blew you out in the beginning of the season so that point is weak.
Once again on top of Superbowls, the last two years, one NFC East champ banners/trophy for us. No trophies / banners for you.

Truce
Yea...I'll trade that for an nfc championship game anyday.
Congratulations on the worlds first 4 point blowout..and we had to fumble the hand off just for you to get that.
3 playoff games...2 playoff wins. You won our division and then made us look like trash in the first playoff game..Thanks a freakin lot.

truce.

# 109 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Oh you mean the same CARDINALS that beat you guys week 6 30-24? We're talking about those Cardinals?

Come on dude, give it up. You're not making any sense.
And the ones who were less than two minutes away from winning the superbowl?...Ohhhhhh....those cardinals.

# 110 adembroski @ 07/11/09 05:32 PM
Quote:
So what you're saying is Shaun Hill has been running Madden Next gen development the past few years?
*checks records* Yep, Shawn Hill's won as many playoff games as Romo.

# 111 countryboy @ 07/11/09 05:43 PM
BTW...did Greg Fields get fired?

# 112 billyboy316 @ 07/11/09 05:51 PM
Quote:
Ian posted about this on the first or second page, jesus.
Wow you could have just answered the question without getting all pissed off. Sorry that I just overlooked it when shuffling through the 10 pages of posts. Thanks though for showing me where to look.

# 113 SoxFan01605 @ 07/11/09 05:53 PM
Ahh, the polarization that is the Dallas Cowboys. Jerry Jones is somewhere smiling right now, because no matter what their performance, they've managed to remain relevant...lol. Crazy.

One other thing I forgot to mention earlier that I loved about the video was the noticeable differences in the QB styles. Hopefully as the team moves forward, we'll see that trickle down into the other positions as well.

# 114 jWILL253 @ 07/11/09 06:45 PM
Cowboys are good, they just get overrated every year, like the Chargers. Eagles haven't won any type of banners in the last 4 years. McNabb is a bigger choke than Romo, he can't even stay healthy all season.

(Clears throat)

How does it feel to be the fans of the team that let the CARDINALS to the Super Bowl? Yeah, the Seahawks may have had a downer year, but Seattle nor San Fransico will never be a loser to the Cards in the playoffs. EVER!

And have you guys ever heard that Nelly song, ''#1''? You know: ''2 is not a winner, 3 nobody remembers...''? You guys should listen to that song...

# 115 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
Cowboys are good, they just get overrated every year, like the Chargers. Eagles haven't won any type of banners in the last 4 years. McNabb is a bigger choke than Romo, he can't even stay healthy all season.

(Clears throat)

How does it feel to be the fans of the team that let the CARDINALS to the Super Bowl? Yeah, the Seahawks may have had a downer year, but Seattle nor San Fransico will never be a loser to the Cards in the playoffs. EVER!

And have you guys ever heard that Nelly song, ''#1''? You know: ''2 is not a winner, 3 nobody remembers...''? You guys should listen to that song...
Awww...says the 3rd team in the nfc west standings.

You have an unusual confidence that you can beat a team in the playoffs that swept you during the season.

# 116 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 07:14 PM
Quote:
McNabb couldn't even score on us on the goal-line.

I kid, I kid. But really, he couldn't.

Needless to say we couldn't score on the Vikings on the goal-line and let Berrian torch us for a 99-yard touchdown, but they were roid raging that night.
You get jay cutler and out comes the quarterback jokes lol but I'll unfortunately have to let that slide because its true..Unlike some of this other garbage im hearing.

# 117 Benicio10 @ 07/11/09 07:15 PM
Game looks a ton better than 09 but still not the football game I envisioned. The running animations stick out like a sore thumb. It's not human-like at all. The gameplay is also too twitchy and video-gamey, if that makes sense.

We've been spoiled by beautiful animations in MLB The Show and NBA 2K. It's sad that Madden is always trying to catch up to our expectations rather than to blow us away.

# 118 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 07:21 PM
Quote:
Yeah, we got Cutler, but I'm still worried. Like, what happens if he throws three picks at Greenbay or something?

I bet it would put a smile on Sexy Rexy's face.
He should spend less time smiling, and use that time to practice catching snaps for his kicker.

# 119 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/11/09 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Lol, why does every thread turn into some sort of battle involving Eagles fans?

Are you guys really this angry? Really??
a little.

# 120 jayohehn @ 07/11/09 08:52 PM
When Ian says it was the first time Chris Johnson fumbled, did he mean on kickoff returns, or all together?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.