Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

**UPDATE PS3**

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

**PS3 - eascncaa10
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BigAl5833 @ 07/13/09 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
Have fun with 09 because the gameplay in 10 is much better.
Believe me, I am wanting 10 really bad, but if the rosters are jacked up it will be no where near as enjoyable for me.

# 62 shorts723 @ 07/13/09 07:47 PM
I know this is low-priority compared to getting the EA Locker issue sorted out, but I also am a PS2 player (although I play the PS2 game on the PS3) and would greatly appreciate having the updated roster file.

Like KleShreen said, if the roster files for PS2 and PS3 are the same (and it would appear that they are based on the same mistakes appearing on each version of the game), there's no reason us PS2 users should have to go without a corrected roster.

If there's any way to upload it to OS or simply e-mail it to one of us so to be shared within the community, that would be fantastic.

# 63 nccomicfan @ 07/13/09 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorts723
I know this is low-priority compared to getting the EA Locker issue sorted out, but I also am a PS2 player (although I play the PS2 game on the PS3) and would greatly appreciate having the updated roster file.

Like KleShreen said, if the roster files for PS2 and PS3 are the same (and it would appear that they are based on the same mistakes appearing on each version of the game), there's no reason us PS2 users should have to go without a corrected roster.

If there's any way to upload it to OS or simply e-mail it to one of us so to be shared within the community, that would be fantastic.
100 percent true....EA needs to provide the same support to every version of their product...oh wait, maybe they are

# 64 Endzoneking21 @ 07/13/09 07:51 PM
haha wow....why am I not surprised ??

# 65 TrapStar215 @ 07/13/09 07:54 PM
That's what I'm talking about! That means somebody should have rosters done Thursday, Friday at the latest.

# 66 KentuckyJared20 @ 07/13/09 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
E--A--SPORTS...If its in the game, it;s sure not easy to get it there.
HAHA, wow +100 points to you good sir.

# 67 WallaceNails @ 07/13/09 07:55 PM
The motto for NCAA Football 10, should be the infamous words of Lee Corso....

"Not so fast, my friend"

# 68 boritter @ 07/13/09 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
lol.

I'm not really blaming them for this or anything, it honestly seems like just one of those things that's tough to forsee.
This could have been tested days ago. They could have had people like Steve and Pasta try to download the rosters from the EA locker to ensure that it works.

Hopefully it is up by midnight.

# 69 xxslim502xx @ 07/13/09 07:56 PM
its time for a upgrade this will be the last year a game is made on ps2 and you can get a 360 for $170, 70 more then a ps2..come on man who buys PS2 games anymore? lol there has never been roster updates on ps2 there wont be this year either and its sad EA CANT UPLOAD A ROSTER RIGHT...and they get paid to do this? WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
100 percent true....EA needs to provide the same support to every version of their product...oh wait, maybe they are

# 70 nccomicfan @ 07/13/09 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
I would agree if you paid 60 for the game....but paying 40 or less for that version gets you less attention...is part of life buddy
see I have to disagree with this...If you release it, support it ....obviously they still sell quite a bit of the ps2 version or they wouldn't make it

# 71 TheIrishLegend @ 07/13/09 07:58 PM
What a joke!

# 72 WallaceNails @ 07/13/09 07:59 PM
FYI - I tried EPIC_FAIL and that didnt work either

/snicker

# 73 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/13/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
This could have been tested days ago. They could have had people like Steve and Pasta try to download the rosters from the EA locker to ensure that it works.

Hopefully it is up by midnight.
...because if it isn't, we'll all turn into pumpkins?

Be patient, guys. It'll get fixed. The rosters aren't even named yet for crying out loud...just go play some games in exhibition and enjoy it!

# 74 19 @ 07/13/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
FYI - I tried EPIC_FAIL and that didnt work either

/snicker
+1

# 75 Russell_Kiniry_EA @ 07/13/09 08:03 PM
So if it works in 30 minutes it's the end of the world? Common guys...

We get discs from Microsoft/Sony that are not "Retail" it worked on those, we are double checking/uploading on the actual discs you get in the box as I type this...

# 76 LionsFanNJ @ 07/13/09 08:04 PM
OS masters of panic in action.

# 77 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/13/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Some people are just annoyed that EA constantly says they fix stuff and in the end its not fixed/isn't working.
In the end? The game hasn't even been officially released yet!

# 78 canes6812 @ 07/13/09 08:04 PM
All I see is a bunch of whining. As far as I am concerned if you are not here to help out the situation then there is no need of posting. **** happens, get over it.

# 79 Sneez @ 07/13/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA

We get discs from Microsoft/Sony that are not "Retail" it worked on those, we are double checking/uploading on the actual discs you get in the box as I type this...
man i feel so bad for you guys sometimes, obviously this will be solved rather quickly. Do your thing.

# 80 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/13/09 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA

Not good enough, Russell. The folks here are gonna need your first born now, for their trouble.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.