Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the PS3.

Quote:
"Per Adam_Thompson_EA:

1) Option to turn off DLC in online dynasty
2) Sliders are fixed
3) Default roster now matches the one we put in the EA locker"

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Skyboxer @ 07/15/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
I will say this. I haven't played for long (about 20 minutes now I guess) but nearly every time with the sliders at 100 pass rush for human (CPU Pass block at 30) I'm beating San Jose State's OL like a drum. I'm not always getting sacks, but I'd say 80% of the time the QB is on his back when he throws. That's good. Robo QB is still an issue though.
I haven't seen Robo QB at all yet even before the patch. Even on Hesiman after some adjustments it wasn't very bad.

# 102 rckabillyRaider @ 07/15/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Thanks!

Now get off the computer and go play some video games!
LOL. Yes sir. Off to the gym for a quick workout then some NCAA 10!!!

# 103 Manbearpig @ 07/15/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
I will say this. I haven't played for long (about 20 minutes now I guess) but nearly every time with the sliders at 100 pass rush for human (CPU Pass block at 30) I'm beating San Jose State's OL like a drum. I'm not always getting sacks, but I'd say 80% of the time the QB is on his back when he throws. That's good. Robo QB is still an issue though.
turning down the QB accuracy slider may help Robo QB

# 104 J-Unit40 @ 07/15/09 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Does the CPU run better on AA now??? If so WOOT!!!
It is like night and day after this patch. All-American CPU running game has life Skyboxer. Man. I have been waiting for this!

Put it this way, I have changed the sliders below and the CPU run game is significantly improved:

CPU Run Blocking 75
CPU Run Ability 55
HUM Rush Defense 45
HUM Tackling 35

# 105 Skyboxer @ 07/15/09 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
It is like night and day after this patch. All-American CPU running game has live Skyboxer. Man. I have been waiting for this!
SWEET!!!!! man I feel all giddy waiting for the 360 patch.

How long before you think we'll see. .. "I have no time to pass now.. F'N EA!!"

# 106 redsfan4life @ 07/15/09 09:44 PM
I'm pretty pleased with the patch the game can't be perfect but hey at least now there's finally a use for good DE's and DT's.

I'm gonna play a game real quick, 9 minute quarters Ohio State-Michigan see if I'm feeling it. Game was already pretty good in my book, but we'll see if it's even better now.

# 107 PVarck31 @ 07/15/09 09:44 PM
Dammit, I knew I should have stuck with the PS3. I saw that someone said Tuesday for 360, is that accurate or just a guess?

# 108 Skyboxer @ 07/15/09 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Dammit, I knew I should have stuck with the PS3. I saw that someone said Tuesday for 360, is that accurate or just a guess?
Better be a freaking guess....

# 109 DLaren @ 07/15/09 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40

Adam and the rest of the EA NCAA crew, thank you for this patch and timely release.
Absolutely. The entire NCAA team should be commended for acting swiftly and delivering what the community asked for.

# 110 Solidice @ 07/15/09 09:46 PM
Quote:
How long before you think we'll see. .. "I have no time to pass now.. F'N EA!!"
I already felt that way in my RtG QB. Texas sacked me 12 times.

but in normal games, i didn't. glad the pass rush problem is fixed.

# 111 PVarck31 @ 07/15/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Better be a freaking guess....
Word!

# 112 SabreKnight @ 07/15/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
Cause Microsoft also does a test on the patch before they make it live ... But PS3 / Sony does not
You must not recall last year, when 360 recieved their pacthes aleast a week before Ps3.

# 113 EdgeCrusher @ 07/15/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I would assume a guess. Just depends on how quickly Microsoft moves to certify the patch.

# 114 Hipster-Doofus @ 07/15/09 09:48 PM
These sounds great...awesome sliders. I haven't gotten a chance to check them out yet.

Did this patch address the custom stadium sounds causing PS3 to freeze...anyone know?

# 115 Skyboxer @ 07/15/09 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreKnight
You must not recall last year, when 360 recieved their pacthes aleast a week before Ps3.
Oh I recall it but don't care about the past...

I want patch NOW!!!!

# 116 Coach Bryant @ 07/15/09 09:53 PM
Awesome! Monster pass rush! I'm going to play! Thanks EA!

# 117 Manbearpig @ 07/15/09 09:55 PM
so with this patch, would you recommend this game to someone who looking for a football fix that is primary a offline dynasty player, at least until Madden comes out?

# 118 OMT @ 07/15/09 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster-Doofus
Adam,

I realize the main issues addressed with the patch, and I'm also aware that you might not know everything addressed, however do you know if the issue regarding Stadium Sounds was fixed or not? Or is that something that is going to be addressed at a later date?
Well, the only issue about Stadium Sounds that I'm aware of is one user reporting a crash when they use them. I assume that is you?

Wanna send me a PM and I can prod you for more info?

# 119 bigsmallwood @ 07/15/09 09:58 PM
Is there a sound glitch? Before I snap the ball the crowd gets really quiet and then the sound kicks in once the ball is snapped. Anybody else experience this post-patch PS3 version?

Other than that this game is definitely much much better post patch though!!!!

# 120 dubplate @ 07/15/09 09:58 PM
I went from all penalties at 100 pre-patch to all at 65 post patch. I **** you not, I must have had 50 penalties in the last game I played.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.