Home
DiRT 2 News Post

Game: Colin McRae: DiRT 2Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Kruza @ 07/16/09 08:07 AM
Looks great. Can't wait to play it. And I hope to God this game supports the Fanatec wheel.

Kruza

# 2 VDusen04 @ 07/28/09 03:09 PM
Will the majority of Dirt 2 take place in fantastical industrial zones? Or will countryside point-to-point rallys still play a prominant role? I am far more interested in blazing down a tight, dirt path than I am racing around an X-game loop.

# 3 Kruza @ 07/28/09 06:02 PM
For DiRT 2 I believe there is still a greater emphasis on point-to-point time-based rally stages over all other forms of off-road racing like it was in the original DiRT.

The only thing I don't like (again) about this series is the lack of snow and ice stages that were present in the old Colin McRae Rally games.

Kruza

# 4 VDusen04 @ 07/30/09 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
For DiRT 2 I believe there is still a greater emphasis on point-to-point time-based rally stages over all other forms of off-road racing like it was in the original DiRT.

The only thing I don't like (again) about this series is the lack of snow and ice stages that were present in the old Colin McRae Rally games.

Kruza
Thanks, that is encouraging to hear. I'm 100% completely with you in regards to snow and ice stages. I stumbled upon Gran Turismo 4 for Playstation 2 the other day and it was a lot of fun having at least a couple snow/ice stages at my disposal. I'm looking for all sorts of element editions in fact: snow, ice, rain, mud, fog, night, anything.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.