Home
NHL 10 News Post

EA has sent along a bunch of screenshots and an exclusive developer diary video that details the new Be A GM mode in NHL 10. Hope you all enjoy the video.

NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
NHL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Bolts_26 @ 07/22/09 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzguy
Great GM Mode video! Wheeling and dealing, signing with new teams...my favorite things to do in hockey games, and now they're better then ever!
WANT!!!
I totally agree.

This year is setting a new mark.

# 42 Sanhose4 @ 07/31/09 11:07 PM
Hear are just a few new things that I think that the NHL10 producers should concider.

-->Option to send players back to junior-->because of crowding on your ahl affiliate and then have to start not signing players. (This a must have in your game)

-->Home Crowd boo's when there guy looses-->when the home player looses the fight the crowd boo's. This isn't right, the crowd should go nuts because there guy just fought another player. He fought one for the team. Unless the fight is a total embarassement then the crowd might boo. (this is a must have in your game)

--> Penalties--> When a player is tripped, there is only one "action" that he does. When he is hooked, there is only one action that he does.ETC, you get my point. (Not that big of a deal, but i'm throwing it out there)

--> Faceoffs--> Faceoffs need to be better. Its as if the puck just floats to whoever wins the draw. There should be a battle at the draw and it should look more realistic. (not that big of a deal, but i'm throwing it out there)

--> Play after the whistle-->I'm not totally sure on this but from what i've seen in your videos the "pushing after the whistle" is bodychecking. Players don't go around after the whistle and bodycheck eachother, that just would look goofy. (not a big deal, throwing it out there)

--> Player Appearances--> Some players just look nothing like they do in real life. Have you seen ummmm..... Erik Johnson? He has a mean looking face and has long black hair. And Mark Staal, same thing. This is the case with too many players. (a bit of a big deal)

--> Create a player--> THere should be more faces to choose from in create a player. (a bit of a big deal)

--> Dumb offsides--> sometimes i am at the blue line with my defenseman trying to get open for a shot and then my player does this wierd swivle and then i go offside. I wish the players would try there best on not putting the puck offside. (This is a must have in your game)

--> Better clean hits along the boards--> When ever there is a hit where the player interact with the boards it is always a hit from behind or a big hit were the player is obliterated. There should be some hits like the ones you see in the nhl where the guy goes hard in on the forecheck and delivers a solid body on body, bodycheck where you can see the glass wobble from the force of the hit. (this is not a big deeal but i'm throwing it out there)

Dumb cpu powerplay-->When you are on the penalty kill and you are setting it up in the offenseive zone to kill time, the guys on the powerplay don't seem to want the puck back, they turn stupid and all crowd up in the middle of the ice doing nothing. (this is a must have in your game)

Well, anyway your game is great and i love all the new stuff you have to offer. There is just one thing that i want to know,.......The battle for the cup mode thing,....did you get that idea from my first blog about when you have a friend over and you just want to play for the cup and not just an ordinary play now? You mentioned alot of stuff that I wrote down in my blog and just to let you know, .... that is like exactly what i wanted and i think it will be great and everyone will love it.

# 43 Sanhose4 @ 07/31/09 11:12 PM
Just adding onto the "clean hits along the boards topic" in my last blog (probably above). The big lucic hit on van ryn was a huge hit and van ryn didn't fall down or go flying. You can have a huge hit with out the guy going flying or falling down. THat is a perfect example of what i meant on that subject.

# 44 Eddie1967 @ 08/02/09 08:09 PM
WOW, that sounds exciting and more than enough to keep me interested long term.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.