Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Sorry guys for the craziness.

Yes guys, we know what Deron Williams looks like. This is a pic with him biting his upper lip (facial expressions )

http://nba-live.easports.com/

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 krazyboy225 @ 07/16/09 10:59 PM
I have only seen the ball hover under the palm of the ball handler in 2k i havent seen it in live but then again i might be missing something.

# 82 Jamin23 @ 07/16/09 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
Where's this from? Is this finally the year where the ball is actually connected to the players hands instead of hovering below it? yay@!!!

also:

Its way too bright, the Lakers arena is much darker lit than others. Don't saturate it too much please!!

Less light on players too, makes them look like theyre glowing or have a white aura around them
Actually the staples center is bright on the floor and the crowd is dark. Check this picture out for reference.

# 83 Moshood @ 07/16/09 11:04 PM
Drooling

# 84 bateman11 @ 07/16/09 11:04 PM
Quote:
Where's this from? Is this finally the year where the ball is actually connected to the players hands instead of hovering below it? yay@!!!

also:

Its way too bright, the Lakers arena is much darker lit than others. Don't saturate it too much please!!

Less light on players too, makes them look like theyre glowing or have a white aura around them
Previous poster is correct. The staples center's lighting during Laker games is very unique. You can hardly see past the first few rows of the stands because it's so dark. But they do it so the focus is on the players. Therefore the court is actually pretty light.

# 85 elicopter @ 07/16/09 11:07 PM
OMG Im Speechless ! I Hope that this Year gonna be EA's Im a 2K Fan since Nba Live 05 Before that I Used to play Nba live on my ps1 than ps2 (98-2005) All That to say The Visuals are Crazy and hopefully the gameplay will be az Crazy so Live can Be on Top Again ;]
Go Live This Year Im Rooting 4 U like in the good Old Dayzz Damn Im So Hyped!!!!!!!

# 86 krazyboy225 @ 07/16/09 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Previous poster is correct. The staples center's lighting during Laker games is very unique. You can hardly see past the first few rows of the stands because it's so dark. But they do it so the focus is on the players. Therefore the court is actually pretty light.
Oui Oui

# 87 Jamin23 @ 07/16/09 11:12 PM
You think they have the lakers organ in there.? I'm sure that would make the lakers fans feel right at home.

# 88 bateman11 @ 07/16/09 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
You think they have the lakers organ in there.? I'm sure that would make the lakers fans feel right at home.
Actually Live 09 had something that sounded similar. Wasn't perfect but got the job done. It wasn't arena specific or anything.

# 89 bateman11 @ 07/16/09 11:16 PM
Quote:

This was my reference picture. I cant find youtube video but watching every Lakers game at home this season you see that the court and players are DIMMER compared to OTHER arenas. So if you compare it to the NBA LIVE 10 picture it is much brighter in the GAME.

My point of reference was the game.

Well, live since coming to next-gen has had vibrant and bright colors. Its just part of their visuals. Personally Ill take that over something super dark like in 2K8

# 90 Jamin23 @ 07/16/09 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Actually Live 09 had something that sounded similar. Wasn't perfect but got the job done. It wasn't arena specific or anything.
They did have the arena music scattered throughout the game in different arenas and it sounded good. I hope they expanded on it to make it sound even better. I also hope that they got the pa announcer to sound like the real pa announcers.

# 91 Jamin23 @ 07/16/09 11:19 PM
Quote:

This was my reference picture. I cant find youtube video but watching every Lakers game at home this season you see that the court and players are DIMMER compared to OTHER arenas. So if you compare it to the NBA LIVE 10 picture it is much brighter in the GAME.

You're right the colors are a bit darker on the court too at staples. I can't get over how authentic the camera looks.

# 92 krazyboy225 @ 07/16/09 11:20 PM
Quote:

here is where you made your mistake... that picture was taken form a digital camera that was zoomed in...and if you try zooming in your camera and taking a pic you will notice that your pic is ultimately dimmer that if you had take one without zooming. just try it you ll see what i mean. so yea as you can tell from the pic the photographer might have being pretty far away and had zoomed in to get a better pic...

Therefore this pic does not accurately show you the proper lighting in the staples center

hope this helps...

# 93 richie923 @ 07/16/09 11:20 PM
Quote:

The Live screen may be brighter than the reference but you are wrong about Lakers court being dimmer. I just think the surroundings are darker. Lakers have this thing called "Lights Out" putting the spotlight back on the court. It's like Madison Square.

# 94 krazyboy225 @ 07/16/09 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
here is where you made your mistake... that picture was taken form a digital camera that was zoomed in...and if you try zooming in your camera and taking a pic you will notice that your pic is ultimately dimmer that if you had take one without zooming. just try it you ll see what i mean. so yea as you can tell from the pic the photographer might have being pretty far away and had zoomed in to get a better pic...

Therefore this pic does not accurately show you the proper lighting in the staples center

hope this helps...

plus i made a comparison with those 2 pics a while ago and you can see so much detail in the live arena.

# 95 youngfaze01 @ 07/17/09 12:29 AM
The only tiniest thing that could be fixed is Jameer Nelson to the right. He can be a lil' bit thicker size-wise. He's actually stocky and built.

# 96 P21J @ 07/17/09 12:30 AM
I've been looking at the Deron williams pic closely and Steph, are there full warmups?
i know that there are shooting shirts from the Blake Griffin video

# 97 Rback21 @ 07/17/09 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopper654
Great pics of nba live 10, am i the only one who thinks that it isn't going to be a competition between live and 2k cuz live is improving while 2k will jus add more animations
I think there is going to be an awesome competition for the best NBA game and we the fans, the consumers, will be the winners!

# 98 stizz @ 07/17/09 01:31 AM
Lakers colours for Artest's shoes. Red would stick out like a sore thumb. For example, on 2k8 Bobby Simmons had bright green sig shoes because he was in the Bucks, then when he was traded his bright green shoes stood out when you played as the Nets.

Wicked pictures too. Hope the gameplay is as good.

# 99 MeloFan @ 07/17/09 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P21J
yea the others werent that bad tho....
I liked them actually...after I took a closer look and noticed the fine details(EDIT: just noticed Pietrus' (thinner)leg sleeve, NICE!!!)
And Dwight's sig sleeve(maybe not sig but no one else wear one like it)

# 100 MeloFan @ 07/17/09 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Like the facial expressions so far.

Is that reflection in the glass new? Never really looked at it before and it stands out there. I hope the cheerleaders are improved.
That is nice...but why is the bench empty?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.