Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the 360.

Quote:
""Per Adam_Thompson_EA:

1) Option to turn off DLC in online dynasty
2) Sliders are fixed
3) Default roster now matches the one we put in the EA locker"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Rbiggers @ 07/23/09 03:40 PM
are the rosters with the names available yet?

# 102 Glenn33 @ 07/23/09 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbiggers
are the rosters with the names available yet?
Check the Roster forum.

# 103 Bill_Abner @ 07/23/09 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
YUP.
Yeah this is crazy.

I ran 3 kickoffs back for touchdowns against Minnesota today on Heisman. Yes, Run Block is at 60 but damn...

# 104 cbc72 @ 07/23/09 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Abner
Yeah this is crazy.

I ran 3 kickoffs back for touchdowns against Minnesota today on Heisman. Yes, Run Block is at 60 but damn...
Yeah, you can't have run block over 50 or this will be frequent.

# 105 Benson8 @ 07/23/09 09:31 PM
I dislike how players progress so much, i mean i had like 5 mid major qb's in the upper 90's. And in my 2nd year the national championship was houston vs TCU. What a bad championship eh?

# 106 MacDaddy @ 07/24/09 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson8
I dislike how players progress so much, i mean i had like 5 mid major qb's in the upper 90's. And in my 2nd year the national championship was houston vs TCU. What a bad championship eh?
Lol, i think the BCS could use some NCAA gamers in their arguments for their system.

I'm not saying you do personally, but I'll bet 90% of the OSers who complain about the mid-major progression in dynasty are the same ones shaking their fist at the BCS and calling for a playoff.

# 107 mems1224 @ 07/24/09 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbc72
I have played two games, 8 minute quarters on Heisman post patch.

I have not had any change in fumbles or injuries. Sounds like you just ran into a couple games of bad luck.

As far as kick returns, you must have turned the run block slider over 50 for that to be happening on kick returns. Turn it back down to 50 and instead lower rush defense to help out the running games, try 35 or 40.
nope, played a few more games and last night in one game against oklahoma i injured 4 of oklahoma's players, out for the year including bradford, and another 5 were out for the game or longer on as well as 5 people on my team including my backup QB and my starting RB and receiver who were knocked out for the game. fixed the returns but injuries and fumble are still a HUGE problem since the patch

# 108 coogrfan @ 07/24/09 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson8
Sounds good to me.

This is nothing new, in fact it's been an issue with the NCAA series since dynasty was first introduced. Teams from Texas and Florida improve faster than they probably should because of the high number of quality players available in those states. In real life a lot of those kids go out of state, but in the game they tend to stay at home.

# 109 catch84 @ 07/24/09 03:43 PM
Anybody know of a patch for us to be able to use 120 created teams in a dyanasty?

# 110 DerkontheOS @ 07/24/09 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catch84
Anybody know of a patch for us to be able to use 120 created teams in a dyanasty?
That seems a little unrealistic.

# 111 rangerp72 @ 07/25/09 12:59 AM
im still not getting the roster i have downloaded it from the ncaa locker but when i go to check the names it still is giving me the palyers numbers. What do i have to do?

# 112 coogrfan @ 07/25/09 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerp72
im still not getting the roster i have downloaded it from the ncaa locker but when i go to check the names it still is giving me the palyers numbers. What do i have to do?
Everything you need to know can be found here: http://www.freecollegerosters.com/

# 113 Potatoes002 @ 07/25/09 01:19 AM
You have to load the rosters after you download them. Make sure you save them first though.

# 114 Hector187 @ 07/25/09 07:27 AM
Quote:
Like someone else already said, after you download them, make sure you save them and then go to My NCAA, File Management and load them. Your roster should show up then.

# 115 freako59 @ 07/25/09 11:28 AM
I am new to this , how do you get the patch for 360?

# 116 Glenn33 @ 07/25/09 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catch84
I can tel you emphtically it won't. It's a memory issue that can't be addressed with a patch.

# 117 Hector187 @ 07/25/09 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freako59
I am new to this , how do you get the patch for 360?
When you load the game it should tell you that there is an update available. Just select update now and you're good to go.

# 118 rangerp72 @ 07/25/09 07:38 PM
thanks Cougar ill try that.

# 119 rangerp72 @ 07/26/09 04:50 PM
No cougar tried it lastnight and still showing the players numbers. I went by the instructions you told me about step by step. Oh what is the code i need to put in? I s it the eascncaa10. i did that and no luck. Im in a couple dyns and i can see the players names there.But i cant dl to my hd.

# 120 coogrfan @ 07/26/09 06:32 PM
Quote:
No cougar tried it lastnight and still showing the players numbers. I went by the instructions you told me about step by step. Oh what is the code i need to put in? I s it the eascncaa10. i did that and no luck. Im in a couple dyns and i can see the players names there.But i cant dl to my hd.
The official EA update doesn't have names, only numbers. What you want is one of the edited roster files based on the official EA update.

On the main menu, go to ONLINE
- Select EA LOCKER
- Pick DOWNLOAD ROSTER
- Select ENTER ONLINE ID and type in the correct ID:
360: Lanteri87 (names only)
PS3: buckeye02 (some edits made)

- Then rename and save the file to your system hard drive.

Please note - You do NOT need to add anyone to your friends list. Do not flood these editors with friend requests.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.