Btw look at crowd during chalk clap...all in cleveland apparel..Home game

# 323 Jamin23 @ 07/25/09 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
Naw i actually live in Toronto, Canada

Btw look at crowd during chalk clap...all in cleveland apparel..Home game
Oh!!

# 324 WTF @ 07/25/09 12:50 PM
Love the trailer. Graphics aren't sharp, at least on player faces, but I would attribute that to the WIP. Other than that, I love what I'm seeing. The dunk by LBJ was vintage LBJ. Absolute nastiness. Chalk toss... Crowd going nuts... new camera angle possibly... I'm very happy.

# 325 23 @ 07/25/09 03:17 PM
now continue to post on eachother and not on topic and im infracting all of you

# 326 Jamin23 @ 07/25/09 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Love the trailer. Graphics aren't sharp, at least on player faces, but I would attribute that to the WIP. Other than that, I love what I'm seeing. The dunk by LBJ was vintage LBJ. Absolute nastiness. Chalk toss... Crowd going nuts... new camera angle possibly... I'm very happy.
me too!!

# 327 marcoyk @ 07/25/09 09:22 PM
Wow! That video is awesome! Looks like there are a lot of new animations. Can't wait!

# 328 ai2k2 @ 07/26/09 03:07 AM
I'm renigging. I'm going to say the video was okay. Something tells me, EA is playing possum. No mistake the trailer has a whole bunch of old sounds along with no net movement. Besides the fact the trailer is "Early"

# 329 ai2k2 @ 07/26/09 03:08 AM
In other words. EA still hasn't shown us the real deal. Its there, they just didn't show US yet. Lol

# 330 thmst30 @ 07/26/09 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
In other words. EA still hasn't shown us the real deal. Its there, they just didn't show US yet. Lol
That was the real deal. A 70% done version of the real deal.

# 331 r2constant @ 07/26/09 10:05 PM
that looked great, but my one complaint is the players seemingly looking into the crowd without a care in the world as players drive by and finish at the rim.

# 332 navyboy09 @ 07/27/09 08:40 PM
not really that wasn't the real deal...that demo was an early build of the game...how can u not tell from the wip pics that they are starting to put out then look at the graphics from the demo. Even marcus said it was an early build. Just wait till more vids come out then you will see the difference.

# 333 lindo9595 @ 07/27/09 09:22 PM
The Carmelo pics are from a later build of the game, which is why they look better then what you saw in the trailer.

# 334 Kashanova @ 07/27/09 10:57 PM
not that impressed actually... looks robotic to me

# 335 Moegames @ 07/28/09 06:12 AM
Man i sure hope the dev's dont think by having the majority of the crowds wear the same color shirts is authentic because thats far from how it should be... crowds at a REAL NBA game never all wear the same colored shirts lol...

This is the same issue i have with Madden..most of the crowds all wear the home teams colors..its not good when your supposebly hyping presentation.

Dont get me wrong, for all i know the crowds in the trailer are simply place holders ..i sure hope so because i cant imagine developers actually leaving this in the final product. Hopefully next year with Madden11 they also fix this glarring issue..take a look at All Pro Football as a good example of how crowds need to be done..best looking crowds i've ever seen in a videogame.

# 336 thesniper321 @ 07/28/09 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
not really that wasn't the real deal...that demo was an early build of the game...how can u not tell from the wip pics that they are starting to put out then look at the graphics from the demo. Even marcus said it was an early build. Just wait till more vids come out then you will see the difference.

# 337 RayDog253 @ 07/28/09 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Man i sure hope the dev's dont think by having the majority of the crowds wear the same color shirts is authentic because thats far from how it should be... crowds at a REAL NBA game never all wear the same colored shirts lol...
It's the PLAYOFFS.

# 338 lindo9595 @ 07/28/09 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames

This is the same issue i have with Madden..most of the crowds all wear the home teams colors..its not good when your supposebly hyping presentation.

Dont get me wrong, for all i know the crowds in the trailer are simply place holders ..i sure hope so because i cant imagine developers actually leaving this in the final product. Hopefully next year with Madden11 they also fix this glarring issue..take a look at All Pro Football as a good example of how crowds need to be done..best looking crowds i've ever seen in a videogame.
It's either the playoffs or finals. If it's a regular season game not everyone will be wearing their teams colours.

# 339 23 @ 07/28/09 11:28 AM
Of all the things to have an issue with, that is not one of them

# 340 Marc_Rez @ 07/28/09 12:00 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not impressed.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.