Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the official Madden NFL 10 soundtrack.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 LingeringRegime @ 07/25/09 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYA-MUSTANG86
Whe the **** is Sam Spence? And who would actually listen to that orchestral garbage? Too freeking zombefieing.
I would only listen to him. For the past five years or so I only would listen to Sam Spence in Madden because it epitomizes the NFL. (Google NFL Films, if you are unaware).

But, this year I am pleased with the soundtrack and will have everything on.

# 82 ken986 @ 07/25/09 06:30 PM
It's ok, imo...

# 83 NFLFAN @ 07/25/09 07:03 PM
i only like a few

# 84 Stroehms @ 07/25/09 08:46 PM
Mastodon, ftw!

# 85 maddenps2 @ 07/25/09 09:03 PM
Quote:
"Lol, I always go straight EA trax and turn off all the rock songs ; how can you listen to that noise? There might be one heavy metal song worth listening to, the rest is noise."
Oh I don't know dick breath, Maybe because I'm not black, so I don't listen to black music. All rap is, is a bunch of untalented hacks that use stage talking as an excuse to get out of the ghetto. Rap is garbag, hip hop is garbage. Rock, and Metal is where it's at. At least their talented enough to play their own instruments. I can go on and on about why Rock/Metal is supperior to Rap/hip hop, but their is not enough time in the day that would allow me to do so. Afterall, if you want to get away with murder all you have to do is stick a demo tape in their pocket. Just ask the guy who killed Tupac. If you can find him.
Oops, too soon?
You need to act more mature. Just because you don't like a type of music doesn't mean you have to go on a childish rant.

# 86 Bgamer90 @ 07/25/09 09:17 PM
Quote:
"Lol, I always go straight EA trax and turn off all the rock songs ; how can you listen to that noise? There might be one heavy metal song worth listening to, the rest is noise."
Oh I don't know dick breath, Maybe because I'm not black, so I don't listen to black music.
Wow... funny you say that.

How can a music genre be so big if only blacks listen to it? The reason it is popular is because people of all different backgrounds listen to it.
Quote:
All rap is, is a bunch of untalented hacks that use stage talking as an excuse to get out of the ghetto.
Yeah since everyone who raps lives in the ghetto...

Quote:
Rap is garbag, hip hop is garbage. Rock, and Metal is where it's at. At least their talented enough to play their own instruments.
FYI, there's many rap/hip-hop artists that can play instruments. The Roots are a good example.

Quote:
I can go on and on about why Rock/Metal is supperior to Rap/hip hop, but their is not enough time in the day that would allow me to do so. Afterall, if you want to get away with murder all you have to do is stick a demo tape in their pocket. Just ask the guy who killed Tupac. If you can find him.
Oops, too soon?
I suggest you stop judging the genre by what you see or hear on mainstream since everything you said has been ignorant.

Hip-hop/Rap is big all over the world and not just "up in the hoodz". Also, there's many hip-hop artists out there that don't talk about murdering and are positive but you just assume that all of it is what gets played on mainstream which is what most people who say they hate rap/hip-hop think.

# 87 canes21 @ 07/25/09 09:29 PM
Quote:
Whe the **** is Sam Spence? And who would actually listen to that orchestral garbage? Too freeking zombefieing.
His songs were the only songs I would listen to since next-gen Madden started. I even had a CD full of his music. This year might be different, but I am not too sure still. The soundtrack is better than before, but I don't know if I will like listening to it over and over.

# 88 Jackdog @ 07/25/09 09:31 PM
Wow. Closed.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.