Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Yahoo! Finance has the scoop. Feature list included.

Quote:
"2K Sports today announced NBA® 2K10: Draft Combine, a download-only title that will provide pre-season fun for basketball fans leading up to the fall launch of NBA 2K10. Planned for release this September on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network for PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system,, NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will allow fans to create their own custom player with the utmost detail and, for the first time in the NBA 2K series, begin their career by experiencing the on-court life of an NBA hopeful going through the NBA Draft Combine at the world-renowned, ATTACK Athletics gym in Chicago.

“We’re giving our dedicated NBA 2K fans an incredible opportunity with NBA 2K10: Draft Combine,” said Greg Thomas, senior vice president of sports development for 2K. “Gamers will have exclusive access to online content and get to test drive NBA 2K10’s new gameplay features, advanced player progression system and the all-new My Player career mode before the game launches this fall.”"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 Goffs @ 07/31/09 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
I don't understand the logic.

2k is better on there older engine, they're at a disadvantage to begin with.
yes but...but its a new engine they got!! YOU SEE!! ITS NEW so it must be made of pure awesomeness!! Plus they have the Jesus of basketball there MIKE WANG!! ITS GOING TO KILL!! im totally sold with those pics they have up!!

back on topic...i cant tell but the spacing looks good in one of the newer pics...now lets see if the AI actually acts appropriately...

the create a player looks deep to...

# 242 elev8rmuzik @ 07/31/09 12:40 AM
On Topic:

Compression shorts? But will you actually be able to see them?

Off Topic:

A lot of you sound ridiculous speculating about engines and ports and so forth. Until you make a game and release it for public consumption, kill that noise because you have no idea what you're talking about. That's why they MAKE the games and you PLAY the games.

I had to Google FPS to see what dudes were talking about in the Live screenshot thread. Now that I know what it means (Frames Per Second), I'm not going act like I know EXACTLY what it takes to make a game.

Just because a developer says some behind the scenes stuff is true, you believe it and all of a sudden become experts, lol

OS should do something to change the culture around here or rename the site to 2K vs Live Complain-o-Rama Fest 2010 and Beyond

oops ... More than I expected

*takes cover*

# 243 23 @ 07/31/09 01:31 AM
locking this as well because it has become ridiculous again in here

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.