Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Yahoo! Finance has the scoop. Feature list included.

Quote:
"2K Sports today announced NBA® 2K10: Draft Combine, a download-only title that will provide pre-season fun for basketball fans leading up to the fall launch of NBA 2K10. Planned for release this September on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network for PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system,, NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will allow fans to create their own custom player with the utmost detail and, for the first time in the NBA 2K series, begin their career by experiencing the on-court life of an NBA hopeful going through the NBA Draft Combine at the world-renowned, ATTACK Athletics gym in Chicago.

“We’re giving our dedicated NBA 2K fans an incredible opportunity with NBA 2K10: Draft Combine,” said Greg Thomas, senior vice president of sports development for 2K. “Gamers will have exclusive access to online content and get to test drive NBA 2K10’s new gameplay features, advanced player progression system and the all-new My Player career mode before the game launches this fall.”"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Onpoint17 @ 07/28/09 09:01 PM
I'm definitely gonna pay the $5 bucks for this. I love all the custom options, especially the shoe editor. But I wonder with this new Career Mode will this mean 2K is taking away something else. The 24/7 mode was replaced by the Sprite Slam dunk contest--will the dunk contest be replaced by career mode?

# 142 BiggD @ 07/28/09 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I don't understand how 2K can decide to release this in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and India but not Europe?!

Another slap in the face to the PAL users, we aren't getting the anniversary edition either.

i know...it totally sucks for some reason 2k has never seen the PAL market as important i guess

# 143 TheFiasco87 @ 07/28/09 09:15 PM
i just hope they do this career mode right, ie. RTTS

# 144 blingballa333 @ 07/28/09 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Ron said that them countries are not final. I dont think they would just not include Europe, considering hoops is fairlybig out there.
Interesting choice of words

# 145 ProfessaPackMan @ 07/28/09 09:32 PM
Anybody here know how to make a "new engine" here without changing or sacrificing something or the amount of time it takes to create it?

# 146 wrestlinggod1 @ 07/28/09 09:32 PM
sorry dude, i just reread what i wrote and i sounded like a d***, what i meant to say was that i didn't know you are a mod

# 147 blingballa333 @ 07/28/09 09:33 PM
Quote:
I am tired, i wrote that whole damned thing wrong. its 103 here and i had to be outside for quite a bit today lol.

Anyways, there may hopefully will add more countries. lol
Where are you exactly? It says you live in Cali???

# 148 eDotd @ 07/28/09 09:34 PM
Aw damn, I missed it. I wanted to be here when Shadows started talking about graphic engines. Lets me know that it's that time of the year.

# 149 blingballa333 @ 07/28/09 09:39 PM
Quote:
I live in Central California, by Fresno
nevermind, i thought when you said 103 you meant 1:03 lol. But yeah I live near salem in Oregon and its like 102*

# 150 SageInfinite @ 07/28/09 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Aw damn, I missed it. I wanted to be here when Shadows started talking about graphic engines. Lets me know that it's that time of the year.

# 151 DC @ 07/28/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Yea it is one of the more entertaining things that you KNOW will happen.

It is just funny how he always seems to bait people into graphics arguments

# 152 B-Wills @ 07/28/09 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFiasco87
i just hope they do this career mode right, ie. RTTS
Same here, If done right, this mode could be amazing.

# 153 foofighter2455 @ 07/28/09 10:13 PM
Quote:
I live in Central California, by Fresno
Hah, I live in Fresno, it is hot as hell right now.

# 154 jmood88 @ 07/28/09 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
I think the game looks great. This could be a nice addition to the overall package. Fixing CAP is great!!!

I do hope that they add, fix and adjust playcalling this year. That is what will make or break a single player experience. I hope we are not forced to run MOTOWN MUSIC every time down the court!!!!!

lol I thought the Hornets were the only team that ran that play over and over again.

# 155 bateman11 @ 07/28/09 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
lol I thought the Hornets were the only team that ran that play over and over again.
lmao no every team does

# 156 JWiLL02 @ 07/29/09 02:02 AM
Quote:
Please tell me 2k has contacted you to make this year's trailer(s) already!

All this news by EA and info from 2k is great and all, but the buzz really gets going once your trailers hit.

# 157 luv_mist @ 07/29/09 07:21 AM
What a game engine REALLY IS

I think this article written by Ian Cummings of Madden fame is LONG overdue. There should be no blind and dumb post about game engines anymore without he proper knowledge. GET EDUCATED OS!!!!

# 158 buttons0662 @ 07/29/09 08:48 AM
This will be a GREAT addition IF NBA 2K10raft Combine allows me to create a Draft Class and import them into my Association. Then This is a must have.

Always Pushin ...
Buttons

# 159 gluck24 @ 07/29/09 09:22 AM
probably not cause as u kno 2k will have a my player career mode in 2k10 so im pretty sure u can make a player there

# 160 gluck24 @ 07/29/09 09:24 AM
yea superstar mode nba style glad 2k beat ea to it cause next year im sure nba live will have one 2.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.