Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the Online Franchise web management tool screenshots for Madden NFL 10.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Steve_OS @ 07/29/09 05:31 AM
So nobody has seen iPhone screenshots of this?

# 22 Smoke316 @ 07/29/09 07:40 AM
I think gamespot has iphone screenshots..steve do u think they will add salary cap as a dlc add on? I'm starting to get the feeling that's where they r going

# 23 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/29/09 09:25 AM
Thanks for the info steve o as usual bro.

# 24 BroMontana82 @ 07/29/09 09:38 AM
this is cool but wait, am i missing something here? it looks like the saints and panthers stats are reversed in this shot? maybe i just need time to wake up still?

http://www.operationsports.com/views...=394&outof=406

# 25 AsianChexMix @ 07/29/09 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
this is cool but wait, am i missing something here? it looks like the saints and panthers stats are reversed in this shot? maybe i just need time to wake up still?

http://www.operationsports.com/views...=394&outof=406
No, I noticed that too. The stats are reversed. I also noticed they only had roughly 40ish plays on both sides. Wondering what setting was used and time just so we can get an idea.

# 26 Brandwin @ 07/29/09 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianChexMix
Any idea when the iPhone app will be released?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Not sure ACM, but I know it's going to be free.
That's good to know. Do you know if you have to be on a 3g service or wifi to get it? I have the 2g iPhone and so I'm still on edge as far as the internet.
Not an app expert, so it may not matter.
Quote:
So nobody has seen iPhone screenshots of this?
Got a link?

# 27 muggins @ 07/29/09 10:22 AM
I can't friggin' wait. I really hope it launches with the game.

# 28 Brandwin @ 07/29/09 10:28 AM
Is there any doubt that it might not be ready to go when the game releases? Does anyone know any iPhone app news?

# 29 Brandwin @ 07/29/09 10:40 AM

# 30 seasprite @ 07/29/09 10:58 AM
Quote:
It is 85% complete, as of right now. Some things will change.

Looks nice, but hopefully the things that will change will be actual salaries and cap, oh well one can always hope

# 31 Scott @ 07/29/09 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Looks good.

# 32 Pete1210 @ 07/29/09 01:41 PM
Renegade i think you are being a little harsh. Its hard to judge without clicking through the menus, but it looks solid enough to keep league members interested. Better than I expected for Madden's first effort on PC league sites.

# 33 bgdave39 @ 07/29/09 02:06 PM
It's missing some things sure, but Renegade is being a little harsh. I would say 90% of the big leagues at least have their own websites and forums anyway, so the forums lacking is no big deal.

I do wish they had a place for Game writeups, news, previews etc. though. I host a 32 team league and that stuff is a big part of the interaction for our league. I was having trouble clicking through the all the pictures, is there really no league leaders?

# 34 VladCanada @ 07/29/09 06:07 PM
from the screenshots, ads on the left side of the page are from the 09 games.

# 35 steelernation28 @ 07/29/09 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Thank you for the inspiring post.
I don't play online, so my only interest is with offline play. I wished they would have held out the online portion of it until next year.

# 36 StormJH1 @ 07/30/09 12:19 PM
Sorry for a kinda noobish question, but does this only work for online franchises? If I'm just doing a franchise by myself, could I also use the app to check on my team, mess with depth charts, and even do trades?

I suppose it's possible to start an online franchise and just kick everyone out and play against 31 CPU "bots".

I was actually pretty impressed with the screenshots. This is a huge undertaking in a year where they made plenty of other significant changes to the game, so I hope people don't fly off the deep end if there's a few hiccups in it when it launches. I wasn't seeing a ton of statistical stuff (which is what they really should be going for if their target is the fantasy football nerds like me), but other than that, it seemed to have everything you would want to run a league. It's going to be worlds beyond what you can do online with NCAA's online dynasty, and that mode is a ton of fun in and of itself!

# 37 StormJH1 @ 07/30/09 12:21 PM
Also, in respose to Renegade's comments, what else were you looking for? There is a message board, and all message boards or more or less the same, including OS Forums. As long as you keep things organized, I could see having threads dedicated to Trade rumors, trash talking, organizing matchups, etc. The rest of it can be done through XBL or PSN messages anyway, the same way you would set up any other online game in NCAA or elsewhere.

# 38 ehh @ 07/30/09 12:48 PM
I can't wait to start up an online franchise with my boys. I think this is gonna make the game phenomenally entertaining. Even if the game isn't amazing or a 9/10 I think this will keep me playing Madden throughout the NFL season.

# 39 Hoos @ 07/30/09 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf

Ahh crap......I need to get an Iphone !!!

Any chance they will have this for a smart phone, like the Black Jack II???

# 40 Scott @ 07/30/09 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier4974
Ahh crap......I need to get an Iphone !!!

Any chance they will have this for a smart phone, like the Black Jack II???
Nope.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.