Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Gamespot has posted some NBA 2K10 screenshots.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dynamiks @ 08/05/09 08:53 PM
I am officially unexcited for 2k10 (aka 2k9 pt.2) anymore...

I hope Live 10 gameplay videos WOW me on Friday. I am so much more excited for Live 10 right now.

# 2 Jamin23 @ 08/05/09 08:53 PM
OMG!! Good find!!

# 3 orrkl2002 @ 08/05/09 09:02 PM
It looks better than a 2k9.5 but I know the finished product is going to be a little more refined...I hope

# 4 WaddupCouzin @ 08/05/09 09:03 PM
I like the Thanksgiving Day Graphics on the Versus Screen, Good Touch.

To the dude who posted 2nd, If screenshots deter you, you might want to stay out of these forums for the next two months. 2K's initial screenshots are never anything to write home about, but once you pop in the game, completely different story.

I don't understand this new found "Excitement" about NBALive? Their hype machine starts up the same time every year and drops everyone off the same time every year as well. If it wasn't for Tomba ( I think that's his name), the game would not have been playable for 2 years straight). Don't put your faith in Live put your faith in Tomba, hoping he can fix that mugg! :-))

# 5 dynamiks @ 08/05/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orrkl2002
It looks better than a 2k9.5 but I know the finished product is going to be a little more refined...I hope
Seriously it looks exactly like 2k9 with like 10% improvement on graphics. 2K obviously didnt even remodel anything. All the players look exactly the same with just minor improvements.

As for it not being finished product.... We are 2 months away from its Release date, how much can they possibly do to make it better from now till then? I'm sure we're looking at at least 90-95% completed pics right now.

# 6 clevelandsfinest @ 08/05/09 09:06 PM
meh

# 7 dynamiks @ 08/05/09 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
I like the Thanksgiving Day Graphics on the Versus Screen, Good Touch.

To the dude who posted 2nd, If screenshots deter you, you might want to stay out of these forums for the next two months. 2K's initial screenshots are never anything to write home about, but once you pop in the game, completely different story.

I don't understand this new found "Excitement" about NBALive? There hype machine starts up the same time every year and drops everyone off the same time every year as well. If it wasn't for Tomba ( I think that's his name), the game would not have been playable for 2 years straight). Don't put your faith in Live put your faith in Tomba, hoping he can fix that mugg! :-))
I am judging the graphics right now. I am not saying 2k or Live is better at this point. But I don't care which company u prefer, you can't sit there and say 2k10 graphics are better than Live 10 right now.

I am a fan of the 2k series, but Live 10 has me more excited this year at this point. What i've seen from them vs 2k has me more pumped.

Who will win my money in the end all determines how good the gameplay is on both games.

# 8 orrkl2002 @ 08/05/09 09:08 PM
Oh Did I just see a option to use living rosters in association mode....

And is NBA today some type of pre-show? Ok Im ready for more now lol.

# 9 SouthBeach @ 08/05/09 09:09 PM
Oh, cool. I'm glad they finally released screenshots of NBA 2K3. Been waiting for this for my Dreamcast.

# 10 İroke @ 08/05/09 09:20 PM
Wait, who's that guy?

And if anybody tells this is D-Wade, he got a problem...

# 11 rockchisler @ 08/05/09 09:21 PM
You know whats funny I had asked a guy from Live if there were spies at either company, He said no but every year they come out with identical upgrades, last year was hot spots for players, this year is pregame rituals and warmups.

# 12 eDotd @ 08/05/09 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Oh, cool. I'm glad they finally released screenshots of NBA 2K3. Been waiting for this for my Dreamcast.

# 13 Kully @ 08/05/09 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
Wait, who's that guy?

And if anybody tells this is D-Wade, he got a problem...
Mario Chalmers.

# 14 Goffs @ 08/05/09 09:29 PM
Lol and it begins!!

# 15 WaddupCouzin @ 08/05/09 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade3
Nba 2k9's wade looked wayyyy better. I think 2k needs mike wang back. LOL looks like ea got my money this year.

Nba live 10 > Nba 2k10

But wait there is still gameplay.
Isn't that your namesake??? You should know what you look like you ****'eye'd micky ficky! LOL!

10 years of experience is on my side, so I'm cool with 2K10, History speaks for me dunn-dunn!

# 16 akiracy @ 08/05/09 09:38 PM
damn mike wang has gotten awfully overrated on these boards, no offence to him. i'm sure hes talented

but you guys are making it seem like 1 guy will make or break the game

P.S - if the dont have the logo on lebrons headband i will not be buying this game

# 17 BiggD @ 08/05/09 09:46 PM
wow....we still have floating jerseys and m.c. hammer pants

# 18 İroke @ 08/05/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai-O
Mario Chalmers.
He doesn't look nothing like Chalmers either...

# 19 BiggD @ 08/05/09 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
You know whats funny I had asked a guy from Live if there were spies at either company, He said no but every year they come out with identical upgrades, last year was hot spots for players, this year is pregame rituals and warmups.
I've thought the same thing for the last 3 years (including this year). Maybe the NBA has a say in this or something? or maybe its the moon landing all over again

# 20 stopper654 @ 08/05/09 09:49 PM
Sorry but NBA LIVE 10 FTW

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.