Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Gamespot has posted some NBA 2K10 screenshots.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 elev8rmuzik @ 08/05/09 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Man to be quite honest 2k lost it. The Live guys are probably popping champaigne. Its a business and both company's are in it to win it. As consumers we are the judges. As 1 judge of millions, my 65 cash goes to EA for their hard work. Call me what you want, but I won't support Laziness, not ai2k2. You could buy 2k10 and tell 2k "hey you don't have to work hard for my money"... All ya'll want... Give me perfection. With that said, I'm out. I don't belong here.
Booooooooooooo ... This is the type of stuff (that goes on in both forums) that made me leave the first time.

# 62 Fiasco West @ 08/05/09 11:22 PM
It's just starting, everyone is going to defend the game they prefer.

The graphics for 2k10 are more than acceptable. I'm glad the devs addressed some things that could make the game PLAY better instead of making the game LOOK better.

Plus these are early screenshots.

# 63 ProfessaPackMan @ 08/05/09 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I wonder who's doing the mo-cap for the cheerleaders...
My man Steve Urkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Man to be quite honest 2k lost it. The Live guys are probably popping champaigne. Its a business and both company's are in it to win it. As consumers we are the judges. As 1 judge of millions, my 65 cash goes to EA for their hard work. Call me what you want, but I won't support Laziness, not ai2k2. You could buy 2k10 and tell 2k "hey you don't have to work hard for my money"... All ya'll want... Give me perfection. With that said, I'm out. I don't belong here.
It'd be better if you'd said you didn't like 2K and that you thought Live was the better game from the get go.

# 64 SageInfinite @ 08/05/09 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan

It'd be better if you'd said you didn't like 2K and that you thought Live was the better game from the get go.
Yea I wish people would just come out and say it, lol.

# 65 BiggD @ 08/05/09 11:35 PM
As i said before.. the features sound great as do the areas of improvement..

i guess i'm just sick of the floating jersey/MC hammer pants otherwise known as "1 size fits all" syndrome

# 66 ifriedrice @ 08/05/09 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr

Kobe's nose doesnt have a dip on his bridge, its a straight line:

Looks a little off otherwise.

Same thing in the VC jamming picture Kobe doesnt look right.
I think moreso than the nose, the thing that's making him look weird is the neck (or back of his neck). It's long and shaped weirdly.

# 67 blingballa333 @ 08/05/09 11:49 PM
Im only bringing this up becuase it has been a problem a couple years now.

Is it that hard to get the Bulls jersey color accurate???

# 68 Jamin23 @ 08/05/09 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
I think moreso than the nose, the thing that's making him look weird is the neck (or back of his neck). It's long and shaped weirdly.
Kobe looks like a dinosaur.

# 69 Fr3shPrinc3Nyc @ 08/05/09 11:52 PM
are graphics that serious??.....damn ppl are picky smh
as long as the gameplay is good as well as the presentation i'm good
i'd take A grade gameplay over A grade graphics ANY day

# 70 ifriedrice @ 08/05/09 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Im only bringing this up becuase it has been a problem a couple years now.

Is it that hard to get the Bulls jersey color accurate???
I'm hoping there's an updated build in the works with some better graphics (even though these are very good). Maybe they'll still spend time and polish up a lot of these little things to please the customers.

# 71 alexgamez122 @ 08/05/09 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
I'm hoping there's an updated build in the works with some better graphics (even though these are very good). Maybe they'll still spend time and polish up a lot of these little things to please the customers.
Not Needed

# 72 Jamin23 @ 08/05/09 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3shPrinc3Nyc
are graphics that serious??.....damn ppl are picky smh
as long as the gameplay is good as well as the presentation i'm good
i'd take A grade gameplay over A grade graphics ANY day
So you would take a terrible looking game as long as it has good gameplay?

# 73 Fr3shPrinc3Nyc @ 08/05/09 11:58 PM
i'm assuming ur saying 2k10 looks terrible thus far?....if thats the case than u damn right i'd take a terrible looking game as long as it has good gameplay

# 74 blingballa333 @ 08/05/09 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgamez122
Not Needed
I agree. I do hope that they fix some of the obvious color mishaps.

# 75 blingballa333 @ 08/05/09 11:59 PM
Quote:
i'm assuming ur saying 2k10 looks terrible thus far?....if thats the case than u damn right i'd take a terrible looking game as long as it has good gameplay
I'm not Jamin23 but I know for sure that he does not think that.

# 76 Jamin23 @ 08/06/09 12:01 AM
Quote:
No I think the game looks good just doesn't look that much improved from last year. These are probably from an earlier build of the game anyway. The graphics are good enough though. They probably can't get that much better on this generation of platforms. I want to see what else they have in store. Graphics+gameplay+presentation=a good game.

# 77 TracerBullet @ 08/06/09 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
gary payton and kevin garnett had a baby dinosaur.

seriously fix it 2k.
Weird the cover athletes for 2k's basketball and hockey games look a little funny.

# 78 ProfessaPackMan @ 08/06/09 12:08 AM
Now Kobe looks not only like Gary Payton but now a Dinosaur based on that one screenshot. I wish people would make their intentions known from the beginning instead of pretending like they give a damn.

Just my .02 though

# 79 Fr3shPrinc3Nyc @ 08/06/09 12:08 AM
i agree the graphics are good enough for me....shyt i still remember being blown away by 2k5 graphics.......but if wat 2k is saying in the gamespot preview is executed right this will be a great game, i'm kinda glad live is (according to what i've heard, havent checked any of the info myself) getting better. 2k may have recognized this and worked harder on making a better product. I personally think the got a little lazy with 2k9 and still managed to make a solid game. 2k10 is looking like a whole nother beast

# 80 Jamin23 @ 08/06/09 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Now Kobe looks not only like Gary Payton but now a Dinosaur based on that one screenshot. I wish people would make their intentions known from the beginning instead of pretending like they give a damn.

Just my .02 though
Look!! I am a fan of both games. I didn't come in here to troll. I buy both game every year. I play both games no matter how bad one game is. I buy both because I am a basketball fan, and I can't choose between one game or the other. I know it's only one screenshot, but I am just stating the obvious. The game sounds good by the sound of the preview and I intend on buying it and continuing to buy it.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.