NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 381 Blazix @ 08/12/09 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
@ SageInfinite & brs2305.... Co-sign ya'll 100%, and I'm glad I'm not the only one....

I agree that Live really hasn't been much comp for 2K in awhile, and yes, they have done the hype machine and back of the box gimmicks in previous summers, but I'm hoping they produce a great game this year. And hey, 2K9 had some problems (spacing, help D principle/lack thereof, animations-itis lol) that need to be addressed in 2K10. I think both games have something to prove this year, but I'm rooting for both to be great.

Cuz, man, I remember how much fun I had my first year away at college, all my friends/teammates LOVED Live and the new Freestyle moves and we had some Live marathons, but then I had my sim head friends I'd battle all night in 2K3, with strategy-filled games going to the wire. We appreciated both. A good game is a good game, regardless of what romantic feelings one may have toward one company or another.
Im with u all the way

# 382 mercymerc23 @ 08/12/09 03:43 PM
When you do the sizeups like with lebron... does he always do that bouncing size up or is it randomized? I dont wanna always do that bouncing size up cause he doesnt always do that.

# 383 Da_Czar @ 08/12/09 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzguy
Good video!
I also loved all the childish comments posted on Gametrailers for this video! And I thought the OS community was bad (on occasion)! ;-P
that my friend is an offensive statement to every Os'er who has ever lived....

# 384 stephensonmc @ 08/12/09 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i just want the passing to be more fluid player shouldn't stop to recieve ball on fast break. i don't need that slight pause.
That should be fixed in most cases my man.

# 385 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/12/09 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
That should be fixed in most cases my man.
Meaning, players will still pause on fastbreak from time to time?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.