Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 HoosierDaddy @ 08/07/09 07:07 PM
The Josh Smith clip near the end is amazing. Look at the crowd, the dunk, the movement of the player.... Looks great!

# 62 stephensonmc @ 08/07/09 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
Still lovin the Melo & Nelson pic though. I think this video was probably before the Melo & Nelson pic.
nope. Same player models. Seriously guys, still images versus compressed video.

# 63 Jonesy @ 08/07/09 07:08 PM
wow that looked great. Been playing a fair bit of live 09 recently in preparation for the new titles coming soon and the difference is night an day. Great work so far guys, can't wait til i can get my hands on the demo!

# 64 thmst30 @ 08/07/09 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im not trying to be funny or anything man but Steph, Mike, how old is this build?

Please take out that nasty layup that Shawn Marion did at the end... ewww
Can't be too old. They had Okafor on the Hornets and that happened just 10 days ago.

# 65 Rocboyz101 @ 08/07/09 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Its over, done, finito, wrap it up B. I'm a 2k guy but I'm all in, Live is that thing. And for the dude that said there was sliding with Nash? Come on then u must hate 2k, Live has that true footplant.
Yeah Ima 2k guy and post frequently on their forum, but this Live vid has pretty much confirmed that I'm buying the game.

# 66 Muzyk23 @ 08/07/09 07:10 PM
didn't like that Marion shot at all..looked like old Lives

fantastic looking Nuggets unis

animations look great

# 67 HoosierDaddy @ 08/07/09 07:20 PM
So, this may be a bit premature but...

Will it be Magic/Lakers in demo? Or will we be able to choose from 4 teams? Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Nuggets?

# 68 Muzyk23 @ 08/07/09 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
So, this may be a bit premature but...

Will it be Magic/Lakers in demo? Or will we be able to choose from 4 teams? Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Nuggets?
that would be great

# 69 jrich730 @ 08/07/09 07:28 PM
i cant wait for this game the lebron drive and dunk past pierce is amazing and the josh smith fastbreak gave me chills

# 70 Rocboyz101 @ 08/07/09 07:28 PM
I'd love to play nuggets vs lakers in the demo. Forget the magic lol

# 71 FearlessKaz @ 08/07/09 07:29 PM
So many improvements over last year, It's crazy. Everything looks so much more fluid and organic.

The only thing that kinda bugged me was the way the jerseys move. They have a floaty look to them during movement, It's almost like they move too much.

# 72 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/07/09 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessKaz
So many improvements over last year, It's crazy. Everything looks so much more fluid and organic.

The only thing that kinda bugged me was the way the jerseys move. They have a floaty look to them during movement, It's almost like they move too much.
You wouldn't notice that once you play the game..

# 73 DW3 @ 08/07/09 07:31 PM
its a wrap. This game looks like night and day compared to 09!. cant wait till the demo! Super B, Marcus and the rest of the crew, kudos so far man!

# 74 jrich730 @ 08/07/09 07:32 PM
Also the Andre Miller slide seemed more like him going for the fake and attempting to cut off the drive right than the suction defense from 09

# 75 rockchisler @ 08/07/09 07:35 PM
One thing I noticed was the sidelines, we all know they have warmups on but there is variety 1 player may have the full warmup on ( hasn't checked in yet), the other may have the warm up top and shorts showing (played but is back on the bench) or they may not be wearing a warm up at all, just came off, interesting if we see them strip they warm ups before checking in, don't think so but it would be cool.

# 76 jrich730 @ 08/07/09 07:37 PM
the marion layup is fresh out of 09 hopefully it doesn't appear as frequently as last year...but if u notice the block attempt by jefferson he actually goes for the ball instead of just jumping straight up even though he jumped late...why couldnt we get the end of that tyrus play i just know he throw it down nasty

# 77 Jamin23 @ 08/07/09 07:37 PM
4 or five weeks until the demo. Yay!!

# 78 Jamin23 @ 08/07/09 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
One thing I noticed was the sidelines, we all know they have warmups on but there is variety 1 player may have the full warmup on ( hasn't checked in yet), the other may have the warm up top and shorts showing (played but is back on the bench) or they may not be wearing a warm up at all, just came off, interesting if we see them strip they warm ups before checking in, don't think so but it would be cool.
I doubt it because they don't go to the scorers table.

# 79 FearlessKaz @ 08/07/09 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
You wouldn't notice that once you play the game..
Thing is...Live 09 had the same jersey 'puffiness' and I did notice it while playing.

Again, not a big deal, but it was something that caught my eye.

# 80 23 @ 08/07/09 07:43 PM
The crowd looks good

Jersey textures are nice

Fixed rebounding - this has been needed since like Live 02 or probably before

Ball handling looks 100 times better dont lie

Kmart's block was SaWeet! Kinda remiinds me of the KG CGI video on Live 09's intro video

Love the hustle plays and the fact that you will fight for loose balls. (imagine that in a tense situation or a crazy playoff game)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.