Home
Madden 2010 News Post

We've managed to fill 31 of the 32 teams in our Official OperationSports.com Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise. We have one spot left, and we want to give it away to you!

How, you might ask?

Simple...an OS trivia contest!

Simply copy and paste the following questions into a PM, answer as many as you can correctly, and send that PM to me. Whoever gets the most right wins! Simple, huh? Well...wait 'til you see the questions before passing judgement on that!

Here we go!

• Who is the founder of OperationSports.com?
  • What was fossen's job on staff at OS?
  • What title did sdrotar formerly hold at OS?
  • Who is in ChaseB's avatar?
  • What is the name of ExtremeGamer's blog?
  • What college did bkrich83 play football for?
  • What was TheLetterZ's former OS name?
  • Skyboxer's nephew is an OS'er. What's his username?
  • What branch of the military is Squint a member of?
  • Besides Millennium, name two other former Forum Administrators.
  • What is DookieMowf's real name?
  • Where does marino13 live?
  • What type of vehicle did I drive into the Intercoastal Waterway (make/model)?
And for the tiebreaker...

How many PM's do I currently have in my inbox? (at the time I wrote this)

Deadline for applicants is Wednesday, August 12, at 11:59pm. Remember, PM your answers to me. We'll announce the winner sometime on Thursday, August 13th.

Good luck!

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The Iceman @ 08/09/09 03:48 PM
I am officialy screwed lol

# 2 bowdown2shadi @ 08/09/09 06:25 PM
Got a few, will send PM.

# 3 PGaither84 @ 08/09/09 06:40 PM
:stops caring about the contest:

So this has noting to do with how reliable or what kind of player you are. It just matters either how long you have been here and how much of a nerd/computer jockey you are to find/know your answers. Great. I know a few of the answers but I refuse to participate. If this is how you get in, I would rather not even be a part of it. Best of luck to the rest of you though. May the best man win. Oh, and I hope they win the Superbowl in the first year.

# 4 TJdaSportsGuy @ 08/09/09 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84

So this has noting to do with how reliable or what kind of player you are. It just matters either how long you have been here and how much of a nerd/computer jockey you are to find/know your answers. Great. I know a few of the answers but I refuse to participate. If this is how you get in, I would rather not even be a part of it. Best of luck to the rest of you though. May the best man win. Oh, and I hope they win the Superbowl in the first year.

# 5 Mo @ 08/09/09 07:01 PM
How sad is it that I think I know them all.

Lucky for the rest of you I'm not getting the 360 version

Good Luck to the participants.

# 6 osubucksfan47 @ 08/09/09 07:12 PM
I just sent my answers in...feelin pretty good but doubtful that I got 'em all right

# 7 BackToLiveAction @ 08/09/09 07:36 PM
who cares about who's online franchise your on there is plenty of online franchises out there that need people

# 8 The Iceman @ 08/09/09 07:43 PM
This one has the developers of madden in it, are u telling me u wouldnt want to be in this?

# 9 AnArtofWar @ 08/09/09 08:24 PM
^ Exactly...I wish that they had did this differently-didn't it not have to do with how long you have been there...(or at least how many posts you have...which is pretty much the same thing). I would have wanted something like..a tourney and the best gets in. Something that is somewhat fair...that way you could have a skilled guy who is probably active..there could also be a better trivia, like for football, but that would be meh because anyone could search it up I guess..

# 10 ExtremeGamer @ 08/09/09 08:47 PM
To those of you complaining, you know, you could search the answers as well?

# 11 jp7588 @ 08/09/09 08:52 PM
Just sent mine. Good idea on the trivia thing.

# 12 wjhix88 @ 08/09/09 10:41 PM
what if we had some taco salads? then could we get in?

# 13 Kahuma @ 08/09/09 10:50 PM
Well guess I dont have any reason to get it on the 14 anythmore.

# 14 Who Dey15 @ 08/09/09 11:20 PM
I think i got every question right! Now if only i could see your inbox..

# 15 duke776 @ 08/09/09 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Who needs logic?

# 16 CM Hooe @ 08/09/09 11:49 PM
Interesting contest; I have good ideas as to what the answers are but I'm going to do my thorough diligence on them before I send this off.

# 17 Danimal @ 08/10/09 12:20 AM
Well there goes 45 minutes of my life i am not getting back since this will come down to a tie breaker lucky guess.

# 18 Kahuma @ 08/10/09 12:40 AM
How are you 'searching' for the answers? Lol I mean I didnt have any luck since I;ve just recently joined I don't know any of this. Lol. It's a shame.

# 19 PGaither84 @ 08/10/09 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yes, and that isn't the point. However, it doesn't even matter to me any more because I only wanted to play in a Franchise that had the Dev team [so I could crush Donny and others, but Donny the most] and have a solid 32 team experience. If this is the way the 32ed person is going to be selected though, I'd rather not. Again good luck to the winner and I wish the best for the franchise as a whole.

# 20 chrisphil1724 @ 08/10/09 09:48 AM
Entered and I think I got them all right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84

I think you’re missing the point of the franchise. It’s not about finding the best madden player of all time or "crushing the Devs". It’s a about playing with people they are comfortable with. If they are comfortable with true OS’ers a trivia contest is a good way to find a true OSer

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.