Home
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine News Post

Check out the first NBA Developer Insight, featuring NBA 2K10: Draft Combine.

Quote:
"Erick Boenisch here, Lead Feature Designer for NBA 2K10. Some of you guys may know me around the various forums as SimBaller. I’m here today to talk to you about NBA 2K10: Draft Combine. By now, I hope you’ve read through the previews that have come out via TeamXbox, Gamespot, etc. If not, don’t worry, I’ll give you the scoop below. If you have read them, you’ll find plenty of new details below to tide you over until the game is released. Before I get started, special shout out to Derrick Rose who was announced as cover athlete for NBA 2K10 Draft Combine earlier this afternoon!

So, first things first, who wants to get their hands on core NBA 2K10 game play before anyone else? If you fall into that category, we’re giving you that opportunity. As announced earlier today, you will be able to get your hands on NBA 2K10: Draft Combine on August 26 on Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 and September 3 for the PlayStation Network.

What we’re doing here with NBA 2K10: Draft Combine is something that no other sports game has ever really attempted. We’re letting you begin your My Player career by creating your player and participating in the NBA Draft Combine at the Attack Athletics gym in Chicago, Illinois. Once you complete the Combine, upload your player to our servers in preparation for the launch of NBA 2K10. Then when you pop in the NBA 2K10 disc and plug in your Gamertag, your player is going to be waiting for you at the NBA Draft The only question at that point will be did you perform well enough to get drafted? That question will have to wait until October 6th when NBA 2K10 is released. In the meantime, let’s see what the Draft Combine is all about, and what you can do to get yourself drafted."

Game: NBA 2K10: Draft CombineReader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine Videos
Member Comments
# 61 gluck24 @ 08/13/09 10:36 AM
Pared thanks man thats all i needed to know

# 62 gluck24 @ 08/13/09 10:39 AM
Very excited about the upcoming nba 2k... look into tryin to make it in the nba but with my previous experiance with nba 2k7 2k8 and 2k9 probably will be sent down to the D-League..

# 63 Pared @ 08/13/09 10:44 AM
Oh, forgot to mention... with the NBA 2k10 Demo, you'd only need XBL Gold to get it the first week. After a week Silver members can download demos as well. One of the perks of being an XBL Gold member. All PSN members can DL the demo as soon as it is available.

Just wanted to clarify.

Oh, Gluck... you're already starting out in the D-League. No place to go but up.

# 64 LastEncore @ 08/13/09 10:58 AM
What about the fact they're releasing a playable demo of the game practically in August! If that isn't good marketing what is!? You get to play 2K before live. But continue complaining and moaning about their lack of videos when they're working hard to give you a playable version of the game a month ahead of time.

# 65 gluck24 @ 08/13/09 12:25 PM
pared what if i get a free month of gold would that work??

# 66 Nephilim @ 08/13/09 12:28 PM
It will. I did that last year to get my 2k fix.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.