Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Check out the exclusive NBA Live 10 video at Slam Online.

Quote:
"One of my beefs with basketball video games has always been that while the companies get most of it correct, they rarely get all the details right. The tattoos, the shoes, the uniforms…that stuff matters, to me and, I’m sure, to other hoop heads out there, too.

When our friends from EA Sports came by the SLAM Dome recently to show off NBA Live 10, I mentioned my concerns to them before they even fired up the game. Then they pressed play and…well, it was all in there. I mean, everything."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 05:07 PM
Do both these shoes belong to D-Howard? Or does the first pair belong to Josh Smith?
Sorry Marcus lol

# 62 elev8rmuzik @ 08/13/09 05:07 PM
I'm feelin kinda shammed by that earlier Melo model

# 63 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elev8rmuzik
I'm feelin kinda shammed by that earlier Melo model
Wahhh?

# 64 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 08/13/09 05:10 PM
any pics of the shoes?

# 65 Behindshadows @ 08/13/09 05:11 PM
I wouldn't have made this exclusive to Slam considering how poor their player is! When your marketing new product you go to the highest resolution sites, like Gamespot, NBA.com, ESPN.com or even Gametrailers. IGN and slam do a poor job of displaying stuff.

I won't make judgement until we get some HD Videos, this is just poorly released and done.

# 66 ehh @ 08/13/09 05:12 PM
I continue to be impressed. I definitely fall into the demographic that this vid is aimed at. Love it.

# 67 Dice @ 08/13/09 05:12 PM
I can care less if they get shoes/jersey/tattoos EXACTLY right. Show me some game play improvements.

# 68 KidHypeTellem @ 08/13/09 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
is this the gameplay vid we are getting today? I was thinking we were getting actual gameplay.
That wasn't gameplay. Theres another vid coming today, not sure if it's gameplay but there may be some tomorrow with Mike Wangs blog.

# 69 heat3me @ 08/13/09 05:18 PM
will their be alleyoops and jumpshots and the next vid i hope so.also can ya show some of your new camera angles in tha game. or plaese show people playin in the hangar. is the vid longer than 2 minutes this time.[ sorry im askin for alot] just also wanted to say again u guys are doin a great job on this game and im ready for it to come out. [ GO NBA LIVE10 THIS YEAR ITS IS REALLY IN THE GAME] GOOD JOB GUYS KEEP IT UP

# 70 pepp32 @ 08/13/09 05:23 PM
So Steph ,that video is hot and I'm definately feeling the whole Signiture opening sequences. But is the second video going to consist of gameplay or more of the same considering that the blog is going to be done by Santos? I mean, how bout some dunks or some layups off the glass....you know some blocks or something. I know Mike has got his blog comming out tomorrow and what not, but I'm so geeked (chi-town term-excited) about this game I can't help but to ask....your thoughts????

# 71 Supersonic_BR @ 08/13/09 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice
I can care less if they get shoes/jersey/tattoos EXACTLY right. Show me some game play improvements.

There's a gameplay blog tomorrow.

There's nothing wrong with them showing us EVERY ASPECT of the game.

# 72 Muzyk23 @ 08/13/09 05:25 PM
the sickiest vid so far from you guys

saw some reeboks, so there is a chance AI wasn't passed over

# 73 elev8rmuzik @ 08/13/09 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Wahhh?
Maybe it was the quality of this video vs the quality of that great looking Melo model we saw earlier. Just didn't seem like the same model to me.

# 74 Stumbleweed @ 08/13/09 05:29 PM
It was the quality of the video.

# 75 elev8rmuzik @ 08/13/09 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
This is why I hate HYPE MACHINES!!!!

You don't know what to believe

# 76 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
+100

# 77 marcoyk @ 08/13/09 05:37 PM
Nice, looking good.

# 78 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 05:38 PM
At the end of the video where Dwight is doing his pre-game ritual, nobody other than me seemed to notice he was doing it on the new Sixers court

# 79 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/13/09 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elev8rmuzik
Maybe it was the quality of this video vs the quality of that great looking Melo model we saw earlier. Just didn't seem like the same model to me.
Guys, it's a compressed video...You shouldn't worry about the graphics that much..

# 80 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/13/09 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
At the end of the video where Dwight is doing his pre-game ritual, nobody other than me seemed to notice he was doing it on the new Sixers court
NO WAY? I HAVE TO WATCH IT AGAIN!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.