Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Behindshadows @ 08/18/09 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Wow, that was sick.

I really don't know which NBA game to go with this year.
Why not just get both?

I'm getting 2k only because of the collector's edition to complete my series.

I'm getting Live so I can play the dog **** out of it until my fingers get bruises.

Live looks to be the game I really want and the most improved of the two, as the competition has been a mime when it comes to marketing and sharing new information.

Live all night and all day baby! My girl is going to hate me in October, because she is getting super ignored. I mean Madden 10 is already cutting into her attention line.

# 122 youngfaze01 @ 08/18/09 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
will talk about this later (mike will)
Yessir. Thnx for the response.

# 123 stephensonmc @ 08/18/09 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grush5
wow so your telling me if im on a fastbreak and i wanna take a layup at the rim with the D chasing me im going to have to slow down and let go of the turbo button and chance me getting blocked?
when you select to do a layup, you let go of turbo while you press the shot button. you don't slow down.

# 124 youngfaze01 @ 08/18/09 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Why not just get both?

I'm getting Live so I can play the dog **** out of it until my fingers get bruises.

Live looks to be the game I really want and the most improved of the two, as the competition has been a mime when it comes to marketing and sharing new information.

Live all night and all day baby! My girl is going to hate me in October, because she is getting super ignored. I mean Madden 10 is already cutting into her attention line.
LMAO. That's hilarious. I couldn't agree with you more on that.

# 125 grush5 @ 08/18/09 12:12 AM
Quote:
when you select to do a layup, you let go of turbo while you press the shot button. you don't slow down.
ok thanx if you say so ur the dev =D lol

# 126 stmark @ 08/18/09 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grush5
wow so your telling me if im on a fastbreak and i wanna take a layup at the rim with the D chasing me im going to have to slow down and let go of the turbo button and chance me getting blocked?
not only that, but what about players like steve nash who never dunk

# 127 stephensonmc @ 08/18/09 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmark
not only that, but what about players like steve nash who never dunk
Then you can hold in turbo

Either way, you don't get faster or slower. You'll see.

# 128 TMagic @ 08/18/09 12:17 AM
Quote:
LOL

Same here man. We had a discussion about this the other day.

About the attention she hasn't been getting. She was crying and everything.

I guess I'll be looking for another girlfriend after these Bball games get released. Gonna have to find myself a lady that understands.

# 129 stmark @ 08/18/09 12:18 AM
Quote:
Then you can hold in turbo

Either way, you don't get faster or slower. You'll see.
ok thank you......great job by the way to you and your team everything looks phenomenal

# 130 TMagic @ 08/18/09 12:19 AM
Quote:
These videos are to showcase offense so they've been set accordingly. I know it's in your nature to critique everything, but you're not seeing alot of D, b/c we're showcasing offense.
Ok. I got you.

Although it makes me wonder why they both can't be on display.

# 131 theanswer34 @ 08/18/09 12:21 AM
Man I swear steph I think you guys and 2k have unknown spies working in your companies dynamic commentary???

# 132 Jamin23 @ 08/18/09 12:21 AM
Quote:
Why not just get both?

That always solves the problem. I go with both every year but I know which game will be gatting the most playing time. Live is really bringing it this year.

# 133 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/18/09 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer34
Man I swear steph I think you guys and 2k have unknown spies working in your companies dynamic commentary???
Gotta love the competition man! Good for us comsumers/gamers

# 134 koolaszkidd @ 08/18/09 12:29 AM
wow dis game seems amazing so far ...
p.s seems like 2k is sitting back an watchin live cause all of a sudden dey now have dynamic commentary in their game .....
http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/

# 135 annihilating247 @ 08/18/09 12:30 AM
Just checked it out, horrendous
find. Things are shaping up terribly for live this year. Its amazing how much the visuals have depleated this year over last. Awhile back people were wondering wether the rim bent after dunks, that has not been covered in this video with that baseline flush by Bosh the rim did not even bend, so fake. I could wait for the demo. That practice hangar is horrible by the way. The producers deserve huge punches on the croch for not improving anything. lol jnb5001. Just kidding.

# 136 theanswer34 @ 08/18/09 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Gotta love the competition man! Good for us comsumers/gamers
lol I got nothing againest it, I just find it wierd it's not like its a little feature thats a big feature, and now both games have it and they both sound identical suspiciouuuuussssssssssss .

# 137 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/18/09 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilating247
find. Things are shaping up terribly for live this year. Its amazing how much the visuals have depleated this year over last. Awhile back people were wondering wether the rim bent after dunks, that has not been covered in this video with that baseline flush by Bosh the rim did not even bend, so fake. I could wait for the demo. That practice hangar is horrible by the way. The producers deserve huge punches on the croch for not improving anything. lol jnb5001. Just kidding.
I was about to give you a punch in the croch... good thing you were kidding...

# 138 grush5 @ 08/18/09 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilating247
LMAO the rim did not even bend!!! i could wait for the demo

# 139 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/18/09 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer34
lol I got nothing againest it, I just find it wierd it's not like its a little feature thats a big feature, and now both games have it and they both sound identical .
Both games SHOULD have it IMO. It adds to realism dramatically.

# 140 FearlessKaz @ 08/18/09 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool2fool
can u guys update facial hair of lebron james after the game ship in case he change appearance? I'm not even sure that's how he look last season
C'mon dude, really?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.