Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ai2k2 @ 08/20/09 04:17 PM
No Youtube link???... Can't wait to see Da_Czar's video comparisons this year. Should be real good. My moneys on Live esp. If they can add more animations through an online patch for things they missed.

# 82 GSW @ 08/20/09 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeking
This was horrible and I've been defending Live.
I'll be your huckleberry

why was it horrible?

# 83 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/20/09 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
You will, don't worry

Yeah, I notice a small bit of chopiness as well. It's not like that when I'm playing on my TV, but before I make excuses on whether it's the video being captured, I want to find out.
i think its vid capture..From other vids nba live 10 looks smooth but we will play the demo soon

# 84 GSW @ 08/20/09 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
good look

# 85 HoosierDaddy @ 08/20/09 04:23 PM
That Deron Williams sequence would have been beautiful if two things would've happened.

1) The block shouldn't have been so dramatic, especially Bosh's reaction afterwards

2) The ball would've been hit right to Bargnani where he didn't have to crouch to get it and the ball sort of morphed into him.

# 86 RayDog253 @ 08/20/09 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxX syntax XxX
i think its vid capture..From other vids nba live 10 looks smooth but we will play the demo soon
If you dl the vid it plays a lot smoother, although the resolution is only 320X180.

# 87 FearlessKaz @ 08/20/09 04:25 PM
That Bosh dunk is probably one of the most natural blocks I've seen in a Live game for awhile. Even with Deron doing his spin moves he anticipated the hell out of that shot.

Loving the momentum that players have when they explode to the basket or are running down the court with the ball.

PP's new sig shot looks a lot better, you guys finally got his follow through.(Although I doesn't spread his legs that much on the actual shot, maybe after it's released)

A couple nuances-

I'm seeing the choppiness someone else mentioned, this was something that plagued the first game. Could be the capture quality??

Transition animations are still lacking a bit. Guys will be look like they're anticipating a rebound then all of the sudden snap into another animation.

Some players look oblivious to whats going on or aren't sure what they should be doing at the time.

I'm not really sure what to take from this video. Some parts I liked some parts I didn't. At this point though, I just wanna play the thing.

# 88 WaddupCouzin @ 08/20/09 04:26 PM
I know the video was done months ago, but I think it's funny less than 24 hours after IGN's NBA2K10 preview where the reviewer says, "I could drive to the lane at will....Live releases their Blocks and Rebounds Video Hilarious!

This is a game of Chess, not Checkers! :-)

# 89 Stumbleweed @ 08/20/09 04:26 PM
Another solid video from the Live team... looks good. I really liked the Duncan sequence as well... good observation on the shoulder fake/looks, Czar. The tempo seems much better, everyone takes off running after a rebound and that should make playing with teams like the Warriors MUCH more fun. Loved the Birdman and J-Smoove blocks... the Smith block made me make a thizz face, which is always a good sign when it comes to these things.

Forgot my man JR changed his number this year... I need to pick up an authentic this year and retire my stained autographed #1 replica jersey finally.

# 90 HoosierDaddy @ 08/20/09 04:30 PM
I'll agree with whoever said something about the rim sounds. I think if the volume was toned down a bit more, it'd seem much more realistic.

# 91 HoosierDaddy @ 08/20/09 04:31 PM
As far as the guys who aren't "insiders" download Safari and google how to download the HD video. It's simple stuff, guys!

# 92 stephensonmc @ 08/20/09 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
This is awful.
Really? Seriously??

# 93 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/20/09 04:38 PM
i remember when watched alot of fight night round 4 vids and it kinda looked funny untill i played the demo and toughts changed quick..Im sayin stop nitpicking untill you actually play it cause we only seeing it from vids and when its in front of you on your own tv it makes a BIG of a difference trust me

# 94 brownclown @ 08/20/09 04:38 PM
Quote:
Really? Seriously??
dont worry it looks good to me there just nitpicking

# 95 stephensonmc @ 08/20/09 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownclown
dont worry it looks good to me there just nitpicking
naw man, nitpicking would be if they actually said something constructive.

I'm not really asking a question, but more or less commenting at the fact that someone just posted the words "that looked awful"

# 96 fLyGuY JuSa3 @ 08/20/09 04:43 PM
Quote:
naw man, nitpicking would be if they actually said something constructive.

I'm not really asking a question, but more or less commenting at the fact that someone just posted the words "that looked awful"
The game looks great and i don't care what anybody has 2 say lol

# 97 HoosierDaddy @ 08/20/09 04:43 PM
Hey Marcus, is it possible to have the rim sounds toned down a bit? Are there menus for actual in-game sounds we could alter if this isn't possible? The clanks are a bit loud on jumpshots... It's something I could live with, just wondered if it was a possibility.

# 98 ai2k2 @ 08/20/09 04:44 PM
That Youtube link doesn't work on my mobile. HELP!!! Lol

# 99 Nephilim @ 08/20/09 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdribbles25
I wish there was a button for "VAGUE" and we could just ban this type of poster. Video looks great imo. CANNOT WAIT!!! This year I will rent 2k for the first time.
Yes, OS should start to consider this type of things. There should be an option to vote on posts, so if one user gets too many negative points, mods would take a closer look and ban him if necessary. Constructive criticism is one thing, but this...
Btw, it looks like defensive teams will be fun this year (and D role players important!).

# 100 Teddy_Long @ 08/20/09 04:55 PM
stephensonmc, why can't u guy(s) get rid of the hunch with the player models? it messes up the improvements u guy(s) made in the animations.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.