Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K10 trailer, featuring Kobe Bryant.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 jmood88 @ 08/25/09 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
I don't like the bags under Eric Gordon's eyes

# 42 PuntNL @ 08/25/09 03:49 PM
Really liking the animations, the lighting not so much... Hope to see more soon...

# 43 Pared @ 08/25/09 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekmen
Looks like a picture from Section 300 ;-)
You would know better than I would.

# 44 blingballa333 @ 08/25/09 03:50 PM
Hey Pared, that picture of the real life Staples Center is a quite old(2005 or something). The key is now a much more purple-blue color, and darker. The floorboards are the same color though.

# 45 jaosming @ 08/25/09 03:51 PM
I am so glad we found a way to edit the soundtrack of the PC version. Seriously hate that autotuned song.

Trailer looked nice and clean though, here's to hoping that the player of focus is in color while all the background is black and white gets included in signature highlights or something.

# 46 NINJAK2 @ 08/25/09 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Why do I have a feeling that that entire pump fake/pirouette sequence was canned and that you can't decide to not trigger the spin if the defender doesn't go for the pump fake?
Because you are a glass half empty kind of guy

# 47 Rell826 @ 08/25/09 03:54 PM
lol at DC. What a NT thing to say.

Why do you guys complain so much? This isn't a final build and is probably in the beta stage. They have a few weeks to finalize everything before the game is reproduced and shipped. This teaser was probably made weeks ago but like 2K always does they release info closer to the release date.

# 48 blingballa333 @ 08/25/09 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell826
lol at DC. What a NT thing to say.

Why do you guys complain so much? This isn't a final build and is probably in the beta stage. They have a few weeks to finalize everything before the game is reproduced and shipped. This teaser was probably made weeks ago but like 2K always does they release info closer to the release date.
I call it constructive criticism.

# 49 Parasight @ 08/25/09 03:59 PM

Another picture to compare the lighting.

# 50 blingballa333 @ 08/25/09 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
The first 2k teaser to fail to get me excited. Was it the angle or did kobes shooting form look nothing like his?

Also the editing was really annoying , there's no suspense in running around a screener I felt like I was watching blue chips with nick nolte
Dude that wasn't his shooting form...... It was a leaner/ up and under.

# 51 B-Wills @ 08/25/09 04:03 PM
Nice choice with the kanye.

Nice trailer

# 52 Rell826 @ 08/25/09 04:04 PM
Quote:
The trailer didn't show anything new at all except that famous MSG spin move (which like I said will probably be canned and won't work the way we want it to)... what else is there to say besides "complaining"?
When I mention complaining I'm referring to all of OS. I've seen this when it came to Madden, NCAA series, Live and 2k. Everything isn't constructive criticism, some people like to ____ and moan about everything. There isn't much to analyze in the teaser trailer. Lighting? The game isn't finished yet and that can be fixed. Canned move? The move can probably be pulled off but it won't be one of those moves you can pull in every situation. Let more info come out then criticize. Until then, keep your criticisms/complaints reserved. This wasn't gameplay footage.

# 53 NELL86 @ 08/25/09 04:04 PM
Ahhhhh that was wack I need to see more the lighting wasnt that good and the spin move kobe did and the one they showed was a little different i dont know right now im skeptical looking like 2k9 to me

# 54 Pared @ 08/25/09 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Hey Pared, that picture of the real life Staples Center is a quite old(2005 or something). The key is now a much more purple-blue color, and darker. The floorboards are the same color though.
Yeah, that's all I was pointing out. That and the Staples Center logo remain unchanged.

Here's another reference point:

# 55 Pared @ 08/25/09 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELL86
Ahhhhh that was wack I need to see more the lighting wasnt that good and the spin move kobe did and the one they showed was a little different i dont know right now im skeptical looking like 2k9 to me
Cut the trolling. This isn't the first time you've posted this and it's getting really old.

# 56 blingballa333 @ 08/25/09 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Yeah, that's all I was pointing out. That and the Staples Center logo remain unchanged.

Here's another reference point:

For sure, I don't think darkened lighting effect should affect Staples' floorboard color THAT much. I guess we'll see, but I doubt it unless the lighting was unfinished in this video all together.

# 57 aholbert32 @ 08/25/09 04:13 PM
Quote:
Why do I have a feeling that that entire pump fake/pirouette sequence was canned and that you can't decide to not trigger the spin if the defender doesn't go for the pump fake?
Come on man. Stop being such a downer. Its a nice trailer. Jeez.

# 58 blingballa333 @ 08/25/09 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
Oh so he didn't shoot he leaned up and under, the ball magically left his hands in the process....

Did you watch the real life version of that? Kobe shot the ball how he shoots jumpshots AFTER the up and under
First off, no need to be smart-***, and second, I did watch the real life version and his form from that move is different form his normal shooting form.

And just to clarify, I liked the trailer, the Kobe move was nice, but the lighting and the slow-mo made this video incredibly boring to me. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

# 59 jmood88 @ 08/25/09 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELL86
It was the exact same shot.

# 60 Pared @ 08/25/09 04:18 PM
Where the heck is RubenDouglas!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.