Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Melman @ 08/28/09 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
I wish the iphone supported flash

Yeah me and you both....if I dont see it in the next 30 min b4 i get off then I'll have to wait till someone puts it on Youtube....

# 22 Ki.Manz @ 08/28/09 05:28 PM
I think Delonte west's jumpshot is spot on

Good Job EA.

Nd is ther a gameplay video still cummin???

# 23 Jano @ 08/28/09 05:33 PM
Ok here it is still processing for some reason so the quality may not be HD yet.

# 24 Jano @ 08/28/09 05:43 PM
Ok the vid should be in HD now enjoy

# 25 Muzyk23 @ 08/28/09 05:46 PM
it looks to me as an old build

# 26 Tha_Kid @ 08/28/09 05:48 PM
The freestyle passing is kind of ingenious when you think about what you used to do to make those kinds of plays in past basketball games. I look forward to seeing what Rondo can do with this mechanic.

# 27 JWiLL02 @ 08/28/09 05:49 PM
Looks good. There should be some great highlight passing plays this year, something that has been tough to pull off in NBA games without it being random.

Don't like how SJax kind of floats out of the way when Pau dunks it, but I'm nit picking here.

This passing system seems like something that could stick and be a new trademark of the Live series.

# 28 Melman @ 08/28/09 05:52 PM
Thanks Jano!!

# 29 Jano @ 08/28/09 06:00 PM
NP Melman and the video looks great this is going to make playing with Nash and CP3 (My two favorite PG's) even more fun.

Combine this with the new pick n roll control and the size up mechanic and you've got one hell of a game imo.

The halfcourt game was already solid last year but these improvements are going to make it even better. And the transition game should be fixed with this new passing too.

Now all I need to hear about is the post game if that has seen the same level of improvement these have I'm going to be in heaven w/ Live this year.

# 30 chadskee @ 08/28/09 06:00 PM
2k will still have smoother looking jumpshots and animations but if Live controls as great as it looks then I can forgive the animations.

# 31 NINJAK2 @ 08/28/09 06:12 PM
Loved the Kobe and Deron passes. The Kobe one was the best imo. Good to see Live address passing in their game finally.

# 32 phant030 @ 08/28/09 06:15 PM
Passing was great. Nets, not so much. Damn it! They got me looking at nets. I saw some PS3 and 360 buttons. 360 vid looked good with Beluba earlier. Being shafted as PS3 user so much...i hope we ready by game day.

# 33 23bluesman @ 08/28/09 06:16 PM
That was really nice, esp the Kobe-Pau sequence! I just wish we had drop passes/passes out of lay-ups and such..not sure yet if it will be in the game but hopefully so.

Nice to see the Clippers home game with empty seats!

# 34 Tha_Kid @ 08/28/09 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
Don't like how SJax kind of floats out of the way when Pau dunks it, but I'm nit picking here.
I wouldn't call it nitpicking. Its an aesthetic annoyance because in those situations we should get some kind of contact animation from the defender instead of him just being moved. The animation for Pau could be the same but maybe Jackson stumbles/moves out of the way/just puts his hands up instead of just going into the standard block shot animation. Turbo and block for an attempt at a hard foul perhaps. Obviously not a big deal but it is an eye sore that hurts the immersion/realism of the moment.

# 35 Tha_Kid @ 08/28/09 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phant030
Passing was great. Nets, not so much. Damn it! They got me looking at nets. I saw some PS3 and 360 buttons. 360 vid looked good with Beluba earlier. Being shafted as PS3 user so much...i hope we ready by game day.
I'm sure what he was using in his blog outdates these sizzle videos. The nets will have all their proper physics when you get the game.

# 36 blues rocker @ 08/28/09 06:26 PM
some cool passes. The only bad thing I saw was at 0:33 when the Chicago Bulls guy goes for the alleyoop - there is no way he should've been able to dunk that - there were 2 defenders literally blocking his body yet he used his force field power to just push through them without any contact. he literally ran directly into the defender which should've been a collision animation and a layup attempt instead. I'm sure stephenson will say it was on a lower difficulty, so I guess it's ok if that's the case.

# 37 Tha_Kid @ 08/28/09 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
The ally oop annoyed me cuz dwade just slided...
Same sort of thing as the SJax/Pau interaction. It seems very likely that the animations I just mentioned are what happen when you try these things on All Star instead of Rookie/Pro.

I wonder how many animations you miss out on if you don't know to turn up the difficulty. I'd prefer that in those situations (on lower difficulties) you should still get animations but the success rate isn't affected. Like on Pro, you get the oop down and the defenders have dunked on/move out of the way animations, while on All Star you get the turnover.

# 38 23bluesman @ 08/28/09 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
Same sort of thing as the SJax/Pau interaction. It seems very likely that the animations I just mentioned are what happen when you try these things on All Star instead of Rookie/Pro. I wonder how many animations you miss out on if you don't know to turn up the difficulty.
Or the mid-air collision sliders. That's why I'm not too worried about these instances yet.

# 39 fLyGuY JuSa3 @ 08/28/09 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
That was really nice, esp the Kobe-Pau sequence! I just wish we had drop passes/passes out of lay-ups and such..not sure yet if it will be in the game but hopefully so.

Nice to see the Clippers home game with empty seats!
wow i ddnt even notice the empty seats in the staples center with the clippers.....
damnnn thats wasuuupppp lol

# 40 Vast @ 08/28/09 06:35 PM
Looks really freaking excellent. Decisions, decisions. Im still not liking the way the ball physics are when interacting with the rim. other then that, its looking pretty good.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.