NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Tha_Kid @ 08/28/09 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
Or the mid-air collision sliders. That's why I'm not too worried about these instances yet.
Never liked them. From my experience (Live 05 & Live 09 are last two Live games i've owned), touching collision sliders really just ended up sucking you into animations that shouldn't happen. It was like a "pick your poison" scenario where you say "Yeah that animation wasnt what would really happen but the result (TO/foul) is preferable to the offensive player being rewarded for poor decision making."

Of course adding a bunch of animations could offset that, but I've found sliders at times do more harm than good (assuming the game isn't already broken, then bring on the slider sets)

# 42 AI3 @ 08/28/09 06:36 PM
Looks good, but why is the Heat bench celebrating :S
Loving the Kobe pass.

# 43 bigballa21 @ 08/28/09 06:39 PM
everything looks awesome and fluid especially that deron williams behind the back in transition.....i must admit i hated live but this year seems like things are finally starting to take off all that technology is finally starting to bear fruit

# 44 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/28/09 06:42 PM
i'm not nitpicking but those passes are based off of ratings right? well not ratings but everyone can't do them amirite?

# 45 baron_warriors @ 08/28/09 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
i'm not nitpicking but those passes are based off of ratings right? well not ratings but everyone can't do them amirite?
That's what I was thinking also because some point guards rarely if ever do those sorts of passes.

# 46 Jano @ 08/28/09 06:45 PM
Yea Mike said that not everyone can do them players like Shaq won't be pulling those off they have their own set of animations.

And I'm sure guys that can't pass that well according to ratings that is will have certain animations so guys like Nash can stand out.

# 47 jr2424 @ 08/28/09 06:50 PM
Damn, the Live crew is really making this choice more and more difficult. That was BY FAR the best video I've seen. I sound like a broken record but great job to the Live squad. This game has a great flow.

# 48 Jano @ 08/28/09 06:50 PM
Yea when I think about it he probably could Lol I guess that wasn't a good example but you get what I mean though.

Even though he could do it, it would look real awkward if he was pulling off those coming down the lane with that type of fluidity.

I can handle it if he looks a little clumsy while doing it though because it would look more realistic to me.

# 49 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 06:51 PM
Live has the best jumpshot animations in any game I've played..

# 50 Ki.Manz @ 08/28/09 06:55 PM
u played live??

# 51 Vast @ 08/28/09 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Live has the best jumpshot animations in any game I've played..
I disagree, 2k still has that crown. Live has the better Arena Lighting and graphic effects.

# 52 elev8rmuzik @ 08/28/09 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
In all honesty, I think Shaq could pull off every pass in that video
I finally agree with this guy.

Only thing is I don't see him driving the lane JUST to jump up in the air, then turn to kick it out for 3

# 53 thesniper321 @ 08/28/09 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
woahhhhhhhhhh... you obviously never played nba 2k8!!!
He did that's rocboyz from the 2k forum, just like I did and I AGREE

# 54 fLyGuY JuSa3 @ 08/28/09 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdribbles25
ok.....stop it with the videos allready.....this ish is KILLIN me!!!!!
sarcasm? i hope so lol

# 55 Jano @ 08/28/09 07:01 PM
I actually like Jumpshot anim's in Live more too because of the speed of them.

While 2K does have more, some of them just don't look fast enough at times. Not to mention quite a few of them just don't look like a shot someone would use in real life.

This could probably just be the speed of the animations that is throwing them off to me.

# 56 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 07:02 PM
Quote:
woahhhhhhhhhh... you obviously never played nba 2k8!!!
Yeah, I did. 2k8s were amazing for its time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
I disagree, 2k still has that crown. Live has the better Arena Lighting and graphic effects.
Nah, 2k has alot of glitch jumpers that are too fast and extremely hard to defend, then the slow poke ones that get blocked all day. Live doesn't have this problem. Not to mention, even live 09s kobe jumper beats 2ks kobe jumper from 2k9 and the newer 2k10 one(i know they are fixing it)And you look at d west jumper, and compare to the 2k9 one. Oh well, not trying to make this a 2k thing, just simply comparing. And of course, its just my opinion.

# 57 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 07:04 PM
woah, that lebron pass looks alot sicker when you see it twice. lol

# 58 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 07:06 PM
Quote:
Live is showing what they got. This could be good and bad...
too late for 2k to copy it. So only bad thing is, we'll want to play the game even more, and the wait will seem forever.

# 59 FlyRice @ 08/28/09 07:08 PM
Freestyle passing looks amazing. Beluba or Steph, can you show us the options we have when inbounding the ball?

# 60 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 07:12 PM
Quote:
Live better add rolling the ball for in bounding the ball for late game situations!!!
I think they said thats not in there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.