Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog. This one covers, shooting the rock. Screenshots and 10 minute gameplay video included.

Quote:
"Hi again Live fans. Well, this is the last gameplay blog you guys will see before the NBA Live 10 demo hits PSN and XBL next week. I’m really looking forward to seeing all your homemade videos and reading your feedback. Keep in mind that the demo isn’t final code, so it’s really just a taste of what you’ll see in the full game. Take my word for it, one of the real strengths of Live this year is playing with and against all the different players and teams, which unfortunately, you won’t be able to do in the demo. But I’ll let Novell speak in more detail on just how deep the AI upgrade was this year and how we took player/team differentiation to the next level with Dynamic DNA. I know you sim-heads out there are gonna love it, so expect that blog in the near future.

But with the demo coming soon, we thought it would be good to give you one more tutorial to help you hit the ground running with some of the new gameplay mechanics. And today we’ll talk about everybody’s favorite subject: shooting the basketball."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 401 i c u cant stop me @ 09/09/09 01:18 PM
i didnt read all the pages on this post yet but why are the utah jazz and raptors playing in the "playoffs" the raptors are in the east and utah is in the west. same goes for the knicks and golden state gameplay footage as well. shouldnt these games have the finals logo on the court instead of just playoffs? other then that this game is looking good.

# 402 23 @ 09/09/09 01:27 PM
You should read all the info you can because you'll miss out on alot

You can set the atmosphere in exhibition to reg season, playoffs, or Finals if you choose to

# 403 Stumbleweed @ 09/09/09 01:28 PM
Well you can set the atmosphere to whatever you want... so they probably just had it set to Playoff so the crowd is a little louder and more active. We'll have presentation options for the demo too. Even though a Raps/Jazz playoff game probably isn't happening any time soon, changing the presentation style is a nice option to have and I'm glad they didn't just limit the playoff presentation to teams in the same conference or something.

# 404 i c u cant stop me @ 09/09/09 01:41 PM
o ok cool didnt know you can set the atmosphere like that. demo is comming out tomarrow still for the xbox360 right?

# 405 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/09/09 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
o ok cool didnt know you can set the atmosphere like that. demo is comming out tomarrow still for the xbox360 right?
Yes sirr!!!

# 406 23 @ 09/09/09 01:52 PM
lol we dont even know anymore but yeah thats a cool option to have.

# 407 RayDog253 @ 09/09/09 06:57 PM
Or just throw it back over the guys head, instead of bounce passing it. Not really concerned though seeing that he did give it back to the best option on the team.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.