Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog. This one covers, shooting the rock. Screenshots and 10 minute gameplay video included.

Quote:
"Hi again Live fans. Well, this is the last gameplay blog you guys will see before the NBA Live 10 demo hits PSN and XBL next week. I’m really looking forward to seeing all your homemade videos and reading your feedback. Keep in mind that the demo isn’t final code, so it’s really just a taste of what you’ll see in the full game. Take my word for it, one of the real strengths of Live this year is playing with and against all the different players and teams, which unfortunately, you won’t be able to do in the demo. But I’ll let Novell speak in more detail on just how deep the AI upgrade was this year and how we took player/team differentiation to the next level with Dynamic DNA. I know you sim-heads out there are gonna love it, so expect that blog in the near future.

But with the demo coming soon, we thought it would be good to give you one more tutorial to help you hit the ground running with some of the new gameplay mechanics. And today we’ll talk about everybody’s favorite subject: shooting the basketball."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 SageInfinite @ 09/04/09 03:33 PM
You can tell when the 2k guys show up.

# 102 ehh @ 09/04/09 03:33 PM
I got chills watching as well, I don't even have to play this game to know there's a very strong chance it will be the best basketball game ever made.

There were too many positives in those two vids to even list.

DNA continues to improve and grow plus team tempo
Improved graphics and animations
Lots of little things added
Better controls

With everything we've seen so far I don't see how this game will be anything short of a amazing for true basketball heads.

# 103 sharks @ 09/04/09 03:34 PM
I guess it got posted a little too early.

# 104 jrich730 @ 09/04/09 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
NBA Live is Back like LOSO
LOSO never left

# 105 SageInfinite @ 09/04/09 03:35 PM
It's still on the 1st page guys who are looking for it.

# 106 Stumbleweed @ 09/04/09 03:35 PM
LMAO I'll keep my mouth shut. This is hilarious though. Scratching the bottom of the complaint bucket.

# 107 aholbert32 @ 09/04/09 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
aholbert come on man... LMAO!!!!

yall wild bro.. i gotta exit the forums for today imma get banned

Yall gotta come better than that man. I saw the impressions on this before I saw the video and thought this was the greatest video ever. I watched the video and saw a good game....but just a good game. That **** aint close to perfect. There are some issues even in that video. I think yall are grading Live on a curve. With that said, It looks good enough for me to buy this year and I plan to preorder it this wknd.

# 108 wbranson1 @ 09/04/09 03:37 PM
loved the nets animations and the overall atmosphere. The sounds and chants were great. I was also pleased to see an injury being brought up by marv which was something that was missing. I also enjoyed the end of the game highlights! (Hopefully the glitch is fixed where the end game highlights showed up sometimes on ps3)

but overall im very impressed and will be playing the demo non stop with the magic! LOL

# 109 TMagic @ 09/04/09 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokstar
somebody answer me...i aint seen it yet its sayin internal server error....what happened? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBuck Nutsxx
I can't see it either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharks
I guess it got posted a little too early.
It's on the first page page.

# 110 CoHouse2814 @ 09/04/09 03:37 PM
i wasnt feeling the defense on jumpshots. the A.I. seems that they dont have a chance at contesting or even putting a hand up especially during catch and shoot moments.

other than that. live is looking pretty darn good. no real complaints anywhere else

# 111 ai2k2 @ 09/04/09 03:38 PM
MIKE!!!!!! You are thee illest dude. D.Wade was spot on!... I like how they grab onto the rim and physics of the basket is effected. Wow!!! Def first day purchase. Oct 6th and first day Demo dload on Sept 10th. Wow can not wait to have this in my hands.

# 112 Pared @ 09/04/09 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
You can tell when the 2k guys show up.

Is that how it is? Should we group you guys as the Live guys?

Cut this out. Quite honestly if we're going by this forum's recent track record, these comments should get deleted.

# 113 Nokstar @ 09/04/09 03:40 PM
man wtf...it aint even on the ea sports site in the recent blogs area...did they take it down? Did yall check it like now? I think they took it down its nowhere to be found.

# 114 aholbert32 @ 09/04/09 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
LMAO I'll keep my mouth shut. This is hilarious though. Scratching the bottom of the complaint bucket.

U dont have to keep your mouth shut. I wont. Yall looked at the video and saw the "greatest game ever?" Word? LOL. I guess it takes more for me to hand that title out. I havent even said that about any 2k or ID game. I wont say it about 2k10.

Also its getting to the point here where if anyone says something negative about the game, its a problem. They immediately become a ***** or a fanboy.

# 115 TMagic @ 09/04/09 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokstar
man wtf...it aint even on the ea sports site in the recent blogs area...did they take it down? Did yall check it like now? I think they took it down its nowhere to be found.
Its on the 1st Page
Post #9

# 116 Pared @ 09/04/09 03:41 PM
If you can't find the blog, it's also here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2040131309

# 117 SageInfinite @ 09/04/09 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

Cut this out. Quite honestly if we're going by this forum's recent track record, these comments should get deleted.
Cmon fam. You can't put me in any category, you and some other cats well......

# 118 WTF @ 09/04/09 03:41 PM
Check the 1st page. I posted it with pictures and videos...

# 119 aholbert32 @ 09/04/09 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

Whats funny is I own EA stock. I benefits me to promote the game and talk about how great it looks. I dont own 2k stock so it would benefit me to trash that game. But I guess I'm a 2k guy? With that in mind I'm buying both.

# 120 Checmate101 @ 09/04/09 03:43 PM
Man, i don't even like nba live. but I have to say that look like greatness. Wang did some good things for live. I really liked the Oden dunked.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.