Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

As promised, here is another one of Czar's finest creations. NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 2: Season 2.

Quote:
"Big Czar is back from the great north and brings the Sim Nation all over the world a new shot about one his favorite things about NBA Live 10, Strategic Control."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Suave35 @ 09/10/09 08:43 AM
Impressive!

# 22 Bornindamecca @ 09/10/09 08:45 AM
Wow. Great job as usual, man. Very excited to get my hands on those handles. With Live's already phenomenal playcalling, there are some great things on the horizon.

# 23 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/10/09 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Wow. Great job as usual, man. Very excited to get my hands on those handles. With Live's already phenomenal playcalling, there are some great things on the horizon.
I feel that!!!

# 24 navyboy09 @ 09/10/09 08:57 AM
nice lil video...Im glad that cpu will play with their superstars and try to punish us with them. Its about time cpu gets smart.

# 25 YoungG @ 09/10/09 09:01 AM
Awesome Vid Czar, and that part where bron was going up against al harrington, that was funny when czar was talking about how Lebron wasn't warmed up yet and he didn't want to sprain his ankle while he was elevating. keep the vids coming

# 26 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/10/09 09:03 AM
I need this game now, EA and LIVE have taken a beaten over the last few years, now It's time for LIVE to play Daddy and start laying out that long awaited whoopass.

# 27 DW3 @ 09/10/09 09:11 AM
"I dont want to twist nothing while gettting elevated"! LOL Czar is onpoint as usual. This game is really starting to shine. cant wait till the demo. Sim Nation....Live is Back Baby!!

# 28 LingeringRegime @ 09/10/09 09:32 AM
I told y'all, that Live would be back this year. Great vid man.

# 29 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/10/09 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I told y'all, that Live would be back this year. Great vid man.
Yes sir

# 30 Muzyk23 @ 09/10/09 09:37 AM
thanks Czar

# 31 bls @ 09/10/09 09:38 AM
Check out the crowd reaction after the Lebron dunk!!!!! Just.....woW!!!!!!!

# 32 Jano @ 09/10/09 09:39 AM
Another great vid Czar I can't wait to get my hands on this thing 2moro.

# 33 cjamestx @ 09/10/09 09:40 AM
Videos from Czar have been great. There is just one thing that concerns me.........it's when players hold their shots longer than normal (because there is defensive pressure) in all of these videos. I thought they said the shot control would be similar to 2k, where you have to time your athlete's shot right in order for success. Well in that case, holding your shot should result in a brick 85 percent of the time right.......Just saying......it seems as if the shots are based off strictly ratings or something then

# 34 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/10/09 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
I'm impressed with how the dribbling system works. Pretty much the only thing I haven't liked about Live is how robotic the player movements still look. At first that turned me way off, but looking deeper into the game I can get past that. The robotic movement is superficial.

Do they have different animations on the jumpers? I don't think I've seen any balls rattling in or out. Do they have different swish animations also? They all look similar to me. Again superficial, but I don't like every jumpshot looking the same as it goes in.
I didnt see any robotic movement at all..

# 35 SageInfinite @ 09/10/09 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjamestx
Videos from Czar have been great. There is just one thing that concerns me.........it's when players hold their shots longer than normal (because there is defensive pressure) in all of these videos. I thought they said the shot control would be similar to 2k, where you have to time your athlete's shot right in order for success. Well in that case, holding your shot should result in a brick 85 percent of the time right.......Just saying......it seems as if the shots are based off strictly ratings or something then
Same thing can happen in 2k. I've held my shot too long and have still made the shot at times.

# 36 Jasong7777 @ 09/10/09 09:59 AM
Czar you are the man. You have single handedly sold me on Live10. Can't wait.

# 37 Pared @ 09/10/09 10:11 AM
Now these two vids are exactly what I'm looking for. All the worries about help defense - gone.

I noticed the CPU shading an Lebron immediately... I also loved how defenders came over to help, both on the weakside block and the strongside corner.

THAT'S HELP DEFENSE, FELLAS. Boo ya!

# 38 EvanRG @ 09/10/09 10:19 AM
I may be getting both games this year... haha....

BTW, when did the Czar start doing PR for Live? Was it before or after they flew him out to their studios? I know that he doesn't have another game to play, but it sounds like

1. He's getting a free copy of the game this year.
2. He was defending how the game 'looked' in that final slide instead of letting us form our own opinion.

I just like the neutral Czar, because he's basically declaring a winner before seeing the other game this year.

# 39 Joka2122 @ 09/10/09 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjamestx
Same thing can happen in 2k. I've held my shot too long and have still made the shot at times.
True. Same thing can happen in 2k. The percent of the shot going in is about 85 %. Try doing it the whole game and see the results. (I've done it and had a terrible success rate.) They've inceased upon the success rate in 2k9 over 2k8 i've noticed. I would use this "trick-of-the-trade", so to speak, in 2k8 when using Carmel Apple aka Carmelo. His jumper was hard to score with. By holding the button down, he would make his shot every time. 2k9 completely disrupted my succession rate although Carmelo's jumper was still unchanged.

# 40 donkey33 @ 09/10/09 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
I may be getting both games this year... haha....

BTW, when did the Czar start doing PR for Live? Was it before or after they flew him out to their studios? I know that he doesn't have another game to play, but it sounds like

1. He's getting a free copy of the game this year.
2. He was defending how the game 'looked' in that final slide instead of letting us form our own opinion.

I just like the neutral Czar, because he's basically declaring a winner before seeing the other game this year.
Come on man. Czar's track record speaks for itself.

He's also declared no winner. Live is back has nothing to do with the competition and what they may do.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.