Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

SEPTEMBER 11, 2009 - Electronic Arts announced today that a playable demo of NBA LIVE 10 is now available for download on Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace for all Xbox LIVE Gold Subscribers. Play as the Orlando Magic or the Los Angeles Lakers and re-write, or relive, last year’s NBA Finals match-up. The demo will be available to Xbox LIVE Silver members and on the PLAYSTATION® Network™ on September 17th, 2009.

With a renewed focus on creating an authentic 5 on 5 basketball videogame experience, NBA LIVE 10 introduces a myriad of gameplay improvements to the long running franchise. Computer controlled players will now move and react like their real life counterparts with enhanced player A.I. (artificial intelligence), and authentic, team-specific playbooks. In addition, all new dribbling, passing and shooting systems now give users more control over individual players than ever before seen in the franchise. Gamers can now control every movement as they break down a defender on the perimeter, drive to the basket, and finish at the basket using their left or right hand. From dishing no look passes to releasing a step back shot early or late to avoid a block from a defender, NBA LIVE 10 lets you to create highlight reel plays on your terms.

NBA LIVE 10 also features significant improvements in the franchises overall presentation. Arena specific lighting and crowd behaviors, signature pre-game rituals and celebrations, evolving storylines, and an all new broadcast package are just some of the many enhancements that will ensure that NBA LIVE 10 looks and sounds like a real life NBA game.

Powered by Dynamic DNA, NBA LIVE 10 will use the latest stats, rosters and tendencies for all the players and teams in the NBA*. With data supplied by Synergy Sports Technology – the premier analytics provider for over 25 NBA teams, Dynamic DNA allows NBA LIVE 10 to provide the most authentic basketball simulation experience in a videogame to date.

For more information, please visit http://nba-live.easports.com/home.action.

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Altimus @ 09/11/09 03:52 AM
Two quick things I would like to add.

Do not post comments like 47% completed. Do not clog the thread with unnecessary information. Impressions of the demo only! Thanks.

# 2 MagillaGorilla @ 09/11/09 05:35 AM
Hi guys. Just joined this forum cuz Live actually has me souped up this year. My download just finished and I am going to play this for the next 2-3 hours and post my impressions.

# 3 23 @ 09/11/09 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagillaGorilla
Hi guys. Just joined this forum cuz Live actually has me souped up this year. My download just finished and I am going to play this for the next 2-3 hours and post my impressions.
Welcome aboard man... enjoy the forums

# 4 eDotd @ 09/11/09 05:39 AM
Do not post comments like 47% completed. Do not clog the thread with unnecessary information. Impressions of the demo only! Thanks.

# 5 UKNJ @ 09/11/09 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagillaGorilla
Pretty much the exact same situation as with me!

# 6 stizz @ 09/11/09 05:43 AM
Look under all games. That's where I found it.

# 7 makaveli @ 09/11/09 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stizz
Look under all games. That's where I found it.
Tried that still cant find it :S

# 8 23 @ 09/11/09 05:47 AM
Listen guys please, its there, keep looking for it, but we dont want this to turn into 10 pages of I cant find it posts...

Please

# 9 YoungG @ 09/11/09 05:47 AM
props to o_capone for the link. I was searching like a madman before and now its downloading beautifully. can't wait to play

# 10 xGHO5T @ 09/11/09 05:48 AM
What up Guys. Just joined the forum I'm really excited this year for NBA Live 10. Can't wait to play the demo!

# 11 brownclown @ 09/11/09 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli
Tried that still cant find it :S
http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-SG/my...Downloads.aspx here take this

# 12 RayDog253 @ 09/11/09 05:51 AM
Cp3's handle's are sick.... and the Intro to the Hangar was nice.... Off to play some more.

LOL, I keep trynna shoot with B. I'm like why can't I shoot out of that animation.

# 13 Pappy Knuckles @ 09/11/09 05:54 AM
I haven't played anything but 2K basketball for a long time. It's definitely gonna take me a couple of games to get the hang of the controls.

# 14 brownclown @ 09/11/09 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBERTPULHOZ
IT SAYS DOWNLOAD PENDING . IT MUST NOT BE AVAILABLE TO ME YET ...
Turn your xbox on
press guide button
go to active downloads

# 15 23 @ 09/11/09 05:57 AM
These player faces graphics are insane.... the pics and stuff does nothing for the close ups I see

# 16 brownclown @ 09/11/09 06:01 AM
OH MY GOD THE MENU IS AWESOME

# 17 RubenDouglas @ 09/11/09 06:05 AM
CONTROLLABILITY>

I can actually replicate the same difficult chained move time and time again.

LOVELY

move was a baseline spin back to the basket for a dunk with Lebron.

responsive and smooth as hell.

practice mode will take atleast 8 hours of my time today

# 18 matteo040178 @ 09/11/09 06:07 AM
Hi Guys, if some of you can leak the demo and post the links.....will be amazing!!!!

Have fun!!!!

# 19 Nuggets4life @ 09/11/09 06:08 AM
AMAZING!

# 20 Nuggets4life @ 09/11/09 06:11 AM
The difference between Melo and Lebron is UNBELIEVABLE.

I'm buying it. Just wow. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE COMBINE. WOW

« Previous1234567896465Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.