Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has just posted another NBA Developer Insight, this one featuring the player tendencies in NBA 2K10.

Quote:
"Rob Jones here. You guys have known me for years as the game play voice behind NBA 2K and College Hoops. I haven’t been this excited about what we have achieved this year for NBA 2K10 in terms of Player Tendencies, since introducing you guys to Signature Style in NBA 2K7. I am truly excited about the huge step up in Tendencies that we are incorporating into our Signature Play feature. This year, we have allowed for unprecedented depth in our players from a different system of ratings, attributes, plays, and decision-making in AI. Let’s get into it."

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 sambowie @ 09/15/09 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
An insight for the Living Roster...hmm i dont know why the Living Roster needs its own insight unless that Chinese interview with Kobe turns out to be true about players being updated whenever they have a new hairstyle...as per someone translation...

so uh...that iverson thread about having his rows might be possible with an update if true...

EDIT: i had to google derek fisher because i didnt think he was that cut...and i was wrong lol
Seriously! DFish looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger circa Predator!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.