Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out 27 new screenshots from NBA 2K10.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Beefyeggmuck @ 09/17/09 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
different genre...god i hate when people pull out the Crysis card for PC...im a PC gamer and i have the rig to run it but i HATE Crysis...it just looks dull and boring to me..

though you cant deny that this will be the best graphics for a SPORTS game on the PC!
hes wasnt talking about this genre specifically..
Its obvious that it has the best graphics in genre

# 142 inkpimp007 @ 09/17/09 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzySlippers
Yeah,because everybody bases their game purchases on some screenshots.
2K fans seem to.

# 143 JVal3208 @ 09/17/09 09:47 AM
The character models just look much better this year. I'm glad they hired the GTA IV people for the faces. And it's good to see that Danny Granger is no longer two tones darker than he really is!!

# 144 inkpimp007 @ 09/17/09 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
yeah thats what im going to do in replay zoom in the shoes

oh and another thing...nothing a PC mod can fix
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=61952
nice.

# 145 BULLS-eye @ 09/17/09 10:15 AM
I hope the players sweat better in this game than in 2k9. 2k7 had the best sweat!

# 146 ai2k2 @ 09/17/09 10:20 AM
I hope the gameplay feels a lot better and that they fixed their Wade model. I was a little upset to see he looked worst then last yr and in my opinion last yrs Wade was horrid. Smh. Come on 2k. Game looks fantastic otherwise.

# 147 Goffs @ 09/17/09 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS-eye
I hope the players sweat better in this game than in 2k9. 2k7 had the best sweat!
yes!! i remember the freethrow line and you can see the drips from the sweat! lol i liked that detail...

# 148 Pared @ 09/17/09 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim0us
I love the pic on the left, SPOT ON!
Yeah... not obvious what you did there at all.

Anyway, these four pics just look INSANE:

# 149 Pared @ 09/17/09 11:02 AM
Guys, comment on the pics, not their competitor. Don't be that guy that gets banned. Not worth it.

Just enjoy the fact media is finally releasing.

# 150 youvalss @ 09/17/09 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Guys, comment on the pics, not their competitor. Don't be that guy that gets banned. Not worth it.

Just enjoy the fact media is finally releasing.
Yeah, you're right, sorry.

Anyway, I think that we now have 100% info. Now we need info-in-motion...

# 151 MelMan1486 @ 09/17/09 12:18 PM
These pics are amazing, hopefully we get more soon! Or some gameplay vids but I'm going to try to be patient lol.

# 152 23 @ 09/17/09 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefyeggmuck
so you dont think that howard is as strong as a gorilla able to push other centers around but you think of something else... what does that make you?
Im asking you only once to remove the picture

# 153 23 @ 09/17/09 01:13 PM
That attitude you have will only be a bad thing for you in the end

# 154 23 @ 09/17/09 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
compared to the last 2 years i think melo looks great.. but it could be just the new facial animations that made his face look like it does in that screen shot

That new Carmelo pic looks awful

Im not going to smash on the graphics or anything but dont lie, that looks nothing like Melo. Unless something sucked half the life force out of him in THAT pic they showed

# 155 Stumbleweed @ 09/17/09 01:28 PM
LOL he looks like he has hepatitis in the first pic.. the 2nd one just doesn't really look like Melo... probably the expression more than anything though.

That expression-heavy Kobe pic is amazing.

# 156 NELL86 @ 09/17/09 01:35 PM
Im a sneaker head and sneakers is apart of NBA cultureif the sneakers aint right it messes up the look some of the player modles e spot on and some are off we will have to see in motion

# 157 TreyIM2 @ 09/17/09 01:37 PM
Yea, Melo looks "off" a bit. He kinda looks like my cuz in the photo in the gallery and my cuz DEFINITELY doesn't look like Melo.

The angle on Devin Harris made it kind of not look like himself, as well. His eyes look slightly buggy but overall, based on the pics on 1UP, I think the players look pretty dead on...except Chris Bosh. I don't think that pic is even debatable. That looks nothing like him except the dreads and skin tone.

# 158 boybetterknow32 @ 09/17/09 01:41 PM
im tryna see some screenshots of delonte west and wilson chandler, wonder if theyll have all their tattoos this year

# 159 Pared @ 09/17/09 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
LOL he looks like he has hepatitis in the first pic.. the 2nd one just doesn't really look like Melo... probably the expression more than anything though.
This is the first comment you make... all the pictures available to you and others... and you (some others too, you're not alone) hone right in on the negative. Their agenda is pretty obvious.

Then you wonder why people are painting a picture about your recent comments here...

As an aside, I can understand some saying a few faces still look a little off. They do. But if anyone can sit there and say they are not shocked by the level of quality of these pictures, especially after the repeated comments about 2k's "graphic engine..." I wondered if they finally enabled 4x AA during the game.. or maybe just during replays.

I'm still curious to see if the game looks like this from the gameplay camera. I'm certain about the PC version, but I don't think the 360/PS3 has the power to do it.

# 160 ZoneBlitz @ 09/17/09 01:48 PM
By 4x AA, you mean 4-times anti-aliasing, right?

At any rate, I do hope that the game looks that good. I also think the 360 may be able to do it since it doesn't have to deal with all of the application and hardware drama, comparatively speaking, of a pc. All the 360 has to do is play the game.

Video can't come soon enough.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.