Home
News Post

Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog, featuring Dynamic Season.

Quote:
"Hey guys, the name ‘Dynamic Season’ has been out there for a while, but there hasn’t been much info as of yet. Hopefully this answers all the questions you have about this new mode in NBA LIVE 10.Dynamic DNA was a great feature for us, and was received very well last year. However, consistent feedback we got was ‘Great, but I play Dynasty Mode and only get to use the daily rosters in Play Now and in online games.’ From the get-go this year, we wanted to think of a way to bring an authentic NBA experience to NBA LIVE, and what better way than the real 2009-10 season.

At its heart, Dynamic Season allows you to play along with the real NBA season, using the up to date Dynamic DNA. The key innovation here is that the stats and results from the games you play are merged in with the real life results. In a sense, real life becomes your sim engine for games you don’t play. The more games you play, the more you can change the course of the 2009-10 NBA Season. We keep track of your favorite team (the team you play with the most), but the mode is completely open; play any game with any team you like all year."

Member Comments
# 21 iminurbase @ 09/18/09 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21
He said that last year's games are there just for fun. Playing them won't change anything.

Also, I believe created player won't be available in this mode since it mirrors real life. These things will still be available at tre regular Dynasty Mode.
yup

# 22 RayAllen20 @ 09/18/09 06:31 PM
Wow this is really revolutionizing realism. Question though: Can I only play as far as the season is, or can I go ahead and sim 40 games?

# 23 Stumbleweed @ 09/18/09 06:38 PM
You can only play up until the games of that day.

# 24 iminurbase @ 09/18/09 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Wow this is really revolutionizing realism. Question though: Can I only play as far as the season is, or can I go ahead and sim 40 games?
Real life is the sim engine, so you need to wait for real games to be played.

# 25 bran9413 @ 09/18/09 06:56 PM
so then what are new features in DYNASTY MODE

# 26 crm968 @ 09/18/09 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran9413
As if Dynamic Season wasn't enough for you people!! jk. Who knows, but i know i will be spending most of my time on Dynamic season. I'm sure they just have new layouts for dynasty mode and a few other things. But i think they spent most of their time with the gameplay and Dynamic season, which is not disappointing at all for me.

No one saw this coming, so i'm more than satisfied with this years outing.

# 27 bran9413 @ 09/18/09 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm968
As if Dynamic Season wasn't enough for you people!! jk. Who knows, but i know i will be spending most of my time on Dynamic season. I'm sure they just have new layouts for dynasty mode and a few other things. But i think they spent most of their time with the gameplay and Dynamic season, which is not disappointing at all for me.

No one saw this coming, so i'm more than satisfied with this years outing.
wow if they didnt upgrade anything in dynasty mode then im sorry 2k will be getting my money this year...this mode will be boring after a while

# 28 Prince_RIP @ 09/18/09 07:24 PM
If you replay games from last season, does it have the DNA or whatever from those games?

# 29 LingeringRegime @ 09/18/09 07:26 PM
Wow, this feature is awesome. Finally, no more coach slider tinkering for every team in the league.

# 30 Jano @ 09/18/09 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_RIP
If you replay games from last season, does it have the DNA or whatever from those games?
Yes, it does

# 31 MarvellousOne @ 09/18/09 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran9413
I am also curious on what they did new to dynasty mode. This mode sounds good, but I don't see myself really playing it all that much if any at all but it's a good addition.

# 32 bran9413 @ 09/18/09 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
I am also curious on what they did new to dynasty mode. This mode sounds good, but I don't see myself really playing it all that much if any at all but it's a good addition.
finally someone who agrees with me...this mode is nice and all but dynasty mode the past few years got boring fast i hope they added new features to it so I can keep interest

# 33 ehh @ 09/18/09 08:08 PM
Interesting mode, not sure I'll have time for it outside of my regular dynasty but we'll see.

# 34 DJ @ 09/18/09 08:09 PM
So, after the season is over and all the DNA is compiled, can you go back and play through the 09-10 season as many times as you'd like?

I think it'd be cool to play through the season a few times with different teams and see what the outcomes would be.

# 35 Jano @ 09/18/09 08:30 PM
DJwlf you should be able to go back and play the season over. Though I don't think we would be able to change the outcome of the season but who knows.

# 36 iminurbase @ 09/18/09 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
So, after the season is over and all the DNA is compiled, can you go back and play through the 09-10 season as many times as you'd like?

I think it'd be cool to play through the season a few times with different teams and see what the outcomes would be.
Why not play one season with multiple teams?

# 37 BIGBLUE10 @ 09/18/09 10:28 PM
wow. this is the only mode im gonna be playing this year! great job by the ea crew!

# 38 Tha_Kid @ 09/18/09 10:47 PM
Definitely wish this was in the other game as well. Time to post in the wishlist.

# 39 PuntNL @ 09/19/09 03:52 AM
Great mode, this blog got me sold again... Can't wait to dig into the dynamic season!

# 40 inkpimp007 @ 09/19/09 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm968
Well even if there is no lock, you can still play all of that teams 82 games. Because they show up on the Today's games. i might play with 3 at a time. Miami, Boston, and a sucky team, lol. Not gonna mention any names because some here might be fans, no offense.

Look at the bright side, i'm going to make them better and switch that real life L to a W.
Yeah good point my man, this mode is going to be a smash hit for me. I do like the idea of being able to play any game. Thats the thing I enjoyed about 2K's association mode.

OCT.6 seems so far away

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.