Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 GSW @ 09/20/09 11:40 PM
delete

# 42 GSW @ 09/20/09 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAfan#109287322
you can still run & gun with any team, i didn't worry about game speed on the demo but i did find the game was fast and at a high tempo all the time, i even had pau gasol??? run the floor like a point guard in one of my games
Fatigue Effect slider might be able to rectify that.

# 43 NBAfan#109287322 @ 09/20/09 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Fatigue Effect slider might be able to rectify that.
it's only the demo, it will be good to see if all the teams run like this, or if you use teams like the suns or warriors, that the high tempo will be very easy to distinguish from the spurs or celtics.

# 44 SageInfinite @ 09/20/09 11:59 PM
I dont see any run and gun gameplay in my demo.

# 45 DR Russell @ 09/21/09 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
THIS is a great video. Seems like the best videos that I would expect the core of OS to really love go unnoticed or commented on, while the basics have a huge flock hovering around them.

Odd. OS used to be quite the opposite...
Agreed.

DR Russell

# 46 navyboy09 @ 09/21/09 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I dont see any run and gun gameplay in my demo.
me neither...he must be playing on rookie or pro.

# 47 jrose57 @ 09/21/09 02:43 PM
Based on the gameplay video on showing how each team plays differently, raptors, lakers, golden states are all different and will be displayed in live, however, i really really don't see any fast break with lakers and magic, I know they are not fastbreak teams but playing 8 minutes at least i should get around 4-6 fast break poitns right???? so i really don't see how warriors, clippers, suns, these teams can play fastbreak style when the game itself forces us to play half court offense all day!

# 48 JWiLL02 @ 09/21/09 03:35 PM
I found the fastbreaks in the demo to be pretty weak. Players don't run their lanes hard enough and some don't even fill the lane correctly.

Hope this issue can be fixed in the full game. My Raptors are going to get up the floor in a hurry this season.

# 49 Pared @ 09/21/09 03:37 PM
Check out the video posted by GameSpot. The Hawks are runnin' wild.

# 50 Da_Czar @ 09/21/09 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Based on the gameplay video on showing how each team plays differently, raptors, lakers, golden states are all different and will be displayed in live, however, i really really don't see any fast break with lakers and magic, I know they are

not fastbreak teams but playing 8 minutes at least i should get around 4-6 fast break poitns right???? so i really don't see how warriors, clippers, suns, these teams can play fastbreak style when the game itself forces us to play half court offense all day!
I played the final running teams run. Especially golden state. This is not something to be concerned with IMO.

# 51 Gmoney2002 @ 09/22/09 05:36 PM
Looks good man

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.